News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Last Person to Post Wins Round #5

Started by Babs, July 21, 2008, 05:27:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashlee

Ashlee

yeah me too.  I slept most of the day yesterday and today, but I think I'm gonna sleep some more.  I do have to go to work at 4 today, but I don't wanna.  If I could call in without loosing my job or getting written up I'd do it.

almondjoy

Today I'm honestly glad I'm not working right now.  I'm just glad that feeling of nausea is gone.  I think I'm gonna go try eating something.

Ashlee

You were sick too?  I haven't attempted to eat today.  I was suppose to cook yesterday, but I just came home from church and put the 1/2 defrosted chicken back in the freezer.  lol

almondjoy

Not really "sick" so to speak.  I woke up around 4:30 with some killer heartburn and felt like I was gonna get sick.  At some crackers to help with the nausea, and took my heartburn pills.  Finally kicked in about 8:00 and I was able to lay back down for a couple hours.

Ashlee

almondjoy

:roll:

And you made me type it a 2nd time?

Ashlee

It's good exercise. You need it *cough*

almondjoy

Unfortunately not the "exercise" I need.  *cough*

Ashlee

almondjoy

I confess I seriously need to get into a good exercise routine.  I'm so tired of my knees, ankles and feel ALWAYS hurting.

The Purple Fuzzy

almondjoy

:roll:

I don't think standing on my head would be very good exercise, although it WOULD take the pressure off my knees, ankles and feet.     :smirk2:

The Purple Fuzzy

almondjoy

* almondjoy tries  :hyper: and collapses outta breath   :smirk2:

The Purple Fuzzy

almondjoy

* almondjoy curls up in a ball where she's at   :smirk2:

The Purple Fuzzy

* practicalme rolls AJ out of the middle of the room.  :hypocrite:

almondjoy

* almondjoy groans in agony everytime someone steps on her

Well...I guess that IS one way to lose some weight...let em squish it outta me   :freaky2:

The Purple Fuzzy

almondjoy

The Purple Fuzzy

almondjoy

The Purple Fuzzy

I've got her working on something in another room for a bit.  It's nice to have your personal space back. ;)