News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Here We Are, Throw Something in the Mix, Let's All Post, Sharing 506

Started by The Purple Fuzzy, March 02, 2017, 05:16:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

A G4, wow... Them were the days.

Have you tried Puppy Linux on it yet?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Lynx

Speaking of tech, finally somebody said what I've been thinking all these years!

http://www.gocomics.com/arloandjanis/2017/07/31

They're useful tools for the internet, but totally worthless in the real world.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MsJennJenn

Got my car Friday afternoon, only to promptly take it back to the shop because the alternator he put in was defective. Sigh.

Had a fun 24 hours (ish) with my bro and sis-in-law.

Finally got my car back Saturday afternoon. It's been ok ever since. Thank the Lord!

Broke down yesterday cus my head hurt again....day 10 out of 11.....just got to me. Just need something to break. Feeling weary.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

Aww...Jenn, I hope things get better for ya. I'm back at work. Putting out fires right and left. Already saw two of my troubled chillins and spoke with three more. Lord, they keep me busy here..
And TOTS- please pray fro a close friend, Jimmy Debuque. He actually signed up here a while back, as Snoop, but his only internet was his phone and he hasn't been active. Long story short, he went to the hospital the end of last week and they diagnosed him initially with bronchitis..then acute congestive heart failure.
As of last night, he was in CCU on a vent and the doctor is saying he has an infection in his blood. God needs to move- he's a good friend and a awesome prayer warrior.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

One of my cats got out yesterday evening thanks to my husbands friend leaving the basement door open. No sign of him in 16 hours. Hopefully he is close by.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

taco_harvell

Quote from: Lynx on July 31, 2017, 10:31:01 AMA G4, wow... Them were the days.

Have you tried Puppy Linux on it yet?

Not yet. A friend said he's running Ubuntu on his old one, but I don't think it has enough ram for that.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Heather

Found the missing cat.

I still may be able to go to school.

This better be allergies and NOT strep. Ain't nobody got time for dat.

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Heather

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: sunlight on August 03, 2017, 11:01:42 PMI am too young to be this old feeling
Chel, there is a new thread (that the title doesn't quite rhyme) that Taco started. I think maybe it's the new sharing thread... Maybe.

Roscoe

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on August 04, 2017, 02:52:31 AM
Quote from: sunlight on August 03, 2017, 11:01:42 PMI am too young to be this old feeling
Chel, there is a new thread (that the title doesn't quite rhyme) that Taco started. I think maybe it's the new sharing thread... Maybe.
Yes. I think it is too. Even though Taco couldn't rhyme. :pound:

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on August 04, 2017, 12:39:19 PMYes. I think it is too. Even though Taco couldn't rhyme. :pound:
Could be worse. Taco could have said, "Roscoe must have died and gone to Heaven, we need to start SHARING 507."

Of course I have no idea, because I myself would never have done anything that mean...
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe