Low-Carb recipes? If you have them post them!

Started by taco_harvell, August 01, 2017, 11:04:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

taco_harvell

I do LCHF and am losing weight, but I need new recipes. Meat/veggies, meat, and salad can get old at times.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Lynx

Mash up bananas, Mix them with eggs, fry them in a skillet. Makes pretty good pancakes. Believe it or not.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Heather

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: taco_harvell on August 03, 2017, 02:32:46 AM
Quote from: Heather on August 02, 2017, 12:00:56 AMPinterest.
Ummmm... Isn't that for girls?
Nope, lots of guys use it. Just differently.
They save stuff about old cars or fixing things or lots of stuff.

Heather

Quote from: taco_harvell on August 03, 2017, 02:32:46 AM
Quote from: Heather on August 02, 2017, 12:00:56 AMPinterest.
Ummmm... Isn't that for girls?

Nope. There are a ton of things on there for woodworking, fixing cars, recipes [the kitchen isn't just for women you know....], etc
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

sunlight

Quote from: taco_harvell on August 01, 2017, 11:04:38 AMI do LCHF and am losing weight, but I need new recipes. Meat/veggies, meat, and salad can get old at times.

Low carb high fat? :grin: bacon!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Ashlee

Have you looked into paleo?  I was on that for awhile, when I actually lived in an area where I could find decent, healthy food, and it was a lifesaver!  The pain in my body went away and I was full of energy and actually WANTED to exercise and get a ton of stuff done.  I loved it and lost a ton of weight.  I actually was just beginning with it and cut out all forms of sugar for awhile as well. 

Also unfortunately for me, I turned 30 and suddenly have asthma, and an extreme allergy to dairy.  So...MAJOR diet changers right there. lol 

Good luck to you and good job for trying to work on your diet and better yourself!  It's always good for us to protect our temple!