News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Here We Are, Throw Something in the Mix, Let's All Post, Sharing 506

Started by The Purple Fuzzy, March 02, 2017, 05:16:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Heather

First day off. I hit 58 hours for work last week. Sadly spent half my paycheck on Brandon's car. Sheesh. All my overtime went into time and half toward merch in the store. I wasn't going to complain. I plan on wearing tie dye to every service at ladies conference and seeing how many women try to pray me through. It never fails. Any service I go to with people outside of those who know me [which includes 2 churches at home and Mel's church], there is always some little old lady who sees my tattoos and assumes I'm a straight up non-Holy Ghost filled heathen. I find it comical.

Now to start laundry and get some house work done.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Roscoe

:hi:
It's official Next February, Lou, myself ,our church piano player, and her husband are all going on a cruise. I committed today to taking Lou on the "Apostolics At Sea" cruise. Gonna have two ports of call, Jamaica and Haiti. Be the first time I've ever stepped out of America..
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

I dunno... after reading about John's exile on Patmos, "Apostolics at Sea" kinda has a different meaning. 

Er, um, I mean, I hope you enjoy it brother. Yeah. :D
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Roscoe on March 03, 2017, 12:04:36 AM:hi:
It's official Next February, Lou, myself ,our church piano player, and her husband are all going on a cruise. I committed today to taking Lou on the "Apostolics At Sea" cruise. Gonna have two ports of call, Jamaica and Haiti. Be the first time I've ever stepped out of America..

SO jealous! You're going to love it! The ocean in the Caribbean is like nothing you've ever seen!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

sunlight

Seriously? Haiti?
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

Finally someone else who knows what this is like!

After a while my friends start asking, "Do you have a NORMAL laptop I can borrow?"
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: sunlight on March 03, 2017, 08:00:54 PM

Seriously? Haiti?
According to the travel agency, yes. Don't know what part of Haiti....Wish you and Robbie would come along.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Roscoe

sunlight

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Quote from: sunlight on March 05, 2017, 02:09:25 AMLol! Let me mention that to him. How much was it?
$1300 for a couple. Plus spending money for excursions, ect. It can be paid on monthly, as long as it's paid off by 11/2017

MelodyB

Hello.

Grits, toast, coffee and my Bread program is how this beautiful Sunday has begun.

Now for a shower and headed to music practice.

Tootles!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

Bobby: That's not half bad for a cruise. If I were part of a couple I might be tempted to join you.

MelodyB: So you had toast, now you're having Bread... makes sense. :D
"Do you sing at church?"

sunlight

Quote from: Roscoe on March 05, 2017, 06:49:39 AM
Quote from: sunlight on March 05, 2017, 02:09:25 AMLol! Let me mention that to him. How much was it?
$1300 for a couple. Plus spending money for excursions, ect. It can be paid on monthly, as long as it's paid off by 11/2017
How are you going to get to Florida?

Roscoe

Quote from: sunlight on March 05, 2017, 02:44:54 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on March 05, 2017, 06:49:39 AM
How are you going to get to Florida?
Hitchhike. Possibly steal a car and run from the cops on the way. :copcar:

Actually, Mitch and Renee- Bro Papa's Son and daughter in law are going on the cruise as well. I expect that we will carpool with them and the four of us drive down the day before.

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Roscoe

Quote from: taco_harvell on March 06, 2017, 05:31:42 AM:hi:  :waving:
:faint:
He actually remembered how to log in!

Morning, all. Fixing to strike out to take 4 guys to a 90 day stint in prison lite...

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

Yesterday I got to go to a bit of church but had to leave half way through preaching to get to work on time. I was hoping we would be dead and she would reconsider being closed on Sundays. Alas, we did almost as much in sales as I had done Saturday. Thankfully though I did ask her to rotate me sundays so I can get a full church service in every other week. She tends to schedule me to close on Wednesdays too so I'm always late.

Ladies conference is in less than 2 weeks. However, yesterday I was asked if I could take yet another lady in my car later on Thursday. We are now up to 3 of us traveling in Tiny Car. I will work that morning and Abby and Karen both has class at local universities. I told Abby she better send her luggage on with her mom that morning or we were going to have issues. 3 ladies, Tiny Car can do. 3 ladies WITH luggage for ladies conference, Tiny Car would probably be strained for space. lol.

I woke up in full blown sinus junk. I'm currently chugging water and OJ and have taken my first hit of nose spray. I ain't got time for this non-sense. Thankful it happened on a day off though.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Roscoe

:hi: Court today. Had a lot of storms last night, but I see no damage at the house, which is good. The bad was being woke up at 2am this morning and being up for an hour afraid we were about to get demolished by a tornado/

Lynx

Yeah, now WE are getting your heavy weather. Too much wet and the grass hasn't grown enough to soak it up yet. Take it back Bobby, take it back! :demand:
"Do you sing at church?"

MsJennJenn

Got a call for a phone interview for a job I applied for yesterday.

SUPER stoked. Would definitely be a change; one that would require a move.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine: