News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

All this love talk is really legit...Mel gets a man in Sharing 486!

Started by MelodyB, August 17, 2013, 04:36:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Newsman

Newsman

The Purple Fuzzy

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

A guy at church says sometimes his wife will lie there trying to get to sleep, then say in frustration, "I can't get my brain to turn off!"
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

Speaking of Sunlight - I pass this street every day on the way home from work called "Sunlight Dr".
Makes me think of Chel every time.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Melody

I put YouVersion app on my Nook or phone and slide it under my pillow playing the Bible aloud.  Helps me when Nathan is snoring like a freight train or my brain is in overdrive.

Heather

With reports about having electronic devices possibly causing cancer I have quit putting my phone directly beside me on the bed. It is now at least an arm lengths away on my bookshelf. It and my Kindle.

Went by the YWCA to see if they could renew my gym membership without a huge fee. It's the most convienant location to work. Wanted $130 to essentially resign up. I then felt compelled to go by the gym we had went to for awhile up the road in Abingdon. The lady at first told me we would have to renew both cards [mine and Brandons] and pay for the month we missed. That would have equalled $160.  :o She asked why we had missed and in just chatting I mentioned getting sick and what the doctors had said was wrong. I told her I believed God is healing me but I was using wisdom in following the doctors advise. She asked for my number so she could call the owner of the gym and see what she could do. I received a call from her around 30 minutes ago. Our accounts was actually signed up for monthly access instead of an autodraft. Also, given my situation they are allowing me to sign up for a draft account at only $20 a month instead of $40!!  :o :clap: Now that is a God thing......

Getting ready to make Brandon chili then off to the gym then zumba class.  :cool:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

The Purple Fuzzy

taco_harvell

Quote from: Psalm_97 on August 19, 2013, 03:35:42 PM
A guy at church says sometimes his wife will lie there trying to get to sleep, then say in frustration, "I can't get my brain to turn off!"
I tell Elona that all the time.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

MelodyB

My friend Ann got a letter today from her Dad stating that her mom passed away...10 days ago. She passed on the 9th, the buried her on the 14th and only one out of the three remaining siblings of hers got to attend the funeral. He dad was unable to go cause of sickness and it being in another state.

They informed her this late cause she and her husband recently changed cell phone numbers and no one could get in touch with them.

Please say a prayer for her, she's pretty scrambled right now. I've been over there with her most of the day. I just got back home. :sadbounce:

The Purple Fuzzy

The Purple Fuzzy

So, did everyone take a vacation this week? It sure is quiet around here...

Melody

I'm super duper nervous about speaking tonight.  I feel good about the topic but oh let me not pass out or miss say something.  LOL

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

Where is Roscoe? Mini? Seth? Mel? These folks normally post early in the day...

MelodyB

I was tired this morning. I dropped dad off at dialysis, and then I went to pray in the Sanctuary and prolly lasted 10 mins before I fell asleep. I woke up with drool on my shirt hoping that Pastor didnt hear me snore. He was praying in the foyer. LOL So then I went back to my room and took a nap. Then I picked up dad, came home, made a few calls, cleaned the kitchen and made three more jars of those candied Jalapenos. Two will be give away, one is to replenish our supply cause the ones I made last week are about gone. :fork:

Heather

I'm at work. hurting today but it's all right. I think most of it is from working out last night. heading to the hospital after work to meet baby Asher who came into this world this morning. new schedule comes out at work next week. from what I've glanced at I'm getting cut to 4 days a week with Monday's off. could be worse.....
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

MelodyB:  Where you getting all those peppers?  Did Peter pick another peck?

HeatherB:  What Fuzzy said.
"Do you sing at church?"