News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

*GASP* Chel and Burrito are Taking the Dive in Sharing 485!

Started by mini, July 17, 2013, 05:55:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

It's already time for Ben to leave tomorrow. Glad Dina gets to stay a bit longer.
Kinda hard to believe that all my kids are married now...

MelodyB

Newsman

You and Clarence should get some more!  :thumbsup2:

John  :waving:

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on August 12, 2013, 04:00:32 AM
It's already time for Ben to leave tomorrow. Glad Dina gets to stay a bit longer.
Kinda hard to believe that all my kids are married now...

MelodyB

Another horrible night.

Baby alligators. Nice. :roll:

Gonna stop at the Dodge store on my way to Ocean Springs and get some fried chicken for breakfast. Just because I can. Then Im spending the day with my girls! Yay!

Tootles!

Chseeads

* Chseeads meanders through, and slaps everyone upside the head.

Heather

*kicks Cheese in the shin*

At least I slept better last night. These dogs are really frustrating. I like the cats though.....

Off to work. Hope to results from the doctor today.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Roscoe

Quote from: MelodyB on August 12, 2013, 11:05:49 AM
Another horrible night.

Baby alligators. Nice. :roll:

Tootles!
??? Info?
And morning, all. Bah. The weekend is over, my grass took advantage of my abscence and shot up, and I'm back at work. Have I mentioned I hate work? SO ready to go home, already.. :pound:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

HeatherB:  Yeah, cats are cool that way.  :D

MelodyB:  Were they chasing you all night, or did you just have to avoid them?

Speaking of the Dodge store... I don't know about there, but here they have a big sign with a rather mother-type chicken with an oven mitt.  Does it seem creepy to anyone else that a chicken is portrayed serving fried chicken?  It's like those popcorn chicken cups at Wal-Mart deli, that have a picture of chickens with sunglasses, watching a movie, eating popcorn... chicken. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

Where's everybody at?!? Post, thou varlets! I have commanded it.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Burrito and Chel are AWOL of course, Fuzzy is still cleaning up the mess... Dunno where the others are.  I'm doing my part though, I'm posting.

And why, pray tell, callest thou me a varlet?  I trow I am of more noble lineage than that.  As preachers keep saying, I'm a son of the King.  :D
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

I'm still playing catch up at work.  What I'm working on now I'm usually done with by 11. :smirk2:

MsJennJenn

I don't even know what a varlet is.

I've been here. Waiting on someone to post. Had an emotional morning.
Spent the afternoon writing my research paragraph and my final exam essay for my Summer Comp I class.

Now I'm heading home.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MelodyB

I had to avoid the alligators, and they were EVERYWHERE. It was horrible. I didnt get hurt. But it was a horrible dream.

I'm still babysitting. Krissy will be here when she gets here. She said he was going by the store to pick up a few things while I stay with the kiddos.

Heather

Everytime I think its the worst monday ever another one rolls around to take it's place.......

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Goodnight. Hope there is no alligators around tonight.

Lynx

Last night I had a nightmare myself, or what passes for one with me.  I dreamed I fell asleep at work, and when I woke up it was after 3am.  Someone must have noticed the parts were coming off the furnace line with nobody catching them, because someone stacked the parts in trays and tubs all around the catching end.  But everyone else had gone home at midnight (quitting time) and left me there all alone.  There was nothing for me to do but go home myself, but I knew I'd catch it the next day...

Yes, I know, even my nightmares are boring.  That's about the worst my dreams get these days.  I don't really mind.
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Morning, all. Back at work on a rainy "hump day" for me...Wonder if the newlyweds have came up for air yet? They WERE becoming prolific posters, and now, not a peep..:pound:

mini

Ugh.

I have drove around 2000 miles in the last 7 days.   Im tired, Im worn...yadda yadda yadda.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

The Purple Fuzzy

So. Ben flew out yesterday. Dina and kids get to stay a bit longer but that means she has to fly all that way by herself with two kids. I wish they didn't live so far away.

MelodyB

You mean Chel isnt available to go home with her this time and help? :hypocrite:

Heather

Thank God for cherry coke. I probably shouldn't be drinking soda because of my kidney, but then again it would probably help if my doctor cared enough to look at the MRI and let me know whats going on, what I should do [or not do], and how to make it better. Frustrated doesn't cover it. I've hurt all day. I'm about to go up in that doctors office and need bail money........