News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

*GASP* Chel and Burrito are Taking the Dive in Sharing 485!

Started by mini, July 17, 2013, 05:55:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

:hi: I'm up and about today. Rare day- we have "night fire" training excercise today, Wednesday, and Thursday. So I got those days off, as I will be "working" starting at 8ish tonight.. Then Friday, Lou and I are headed into a foreign land......may God have mercy on us. Still haven't decided if it will be just she and I, with Chey staying at Grandma's, or if we will bring Chey.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Melody

Quote from: MelodyB on August 06, 2013, 03:49:11 PM
I actually wish I had some kind of dip right now. I have some chicken nuggets going into the oven and Im looking for a different sort of dip than just plain ketchup or ranch dressing.

What about chick file's sauce?  Or cream cheese-salsa dip?  Any seasonings in sour cream are pretty much awesome.

Oh and on Pinterest there is a dip to go with a brown sugar wing recipe that is amazzzzing. It's roasted red peppers puréed with goat cheese, (basically feta cheese.)

MelodyB

Too late. I ate the nuggets with ranch dressing.

We dont have a chick fl a. I would LOVE to have some of the Polynesian sauce for my nuggets. And we are out of cream cheese. I had some sour cream, but I didnt really have anything I wanted to put in it. lol
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Newsman

Roscoe

Quote from: Newsman on August 06, 2013, 06:01:56 PM
It's over 450 miles for y'all, isn't it Bobby?
Not sure....around 6 hours, I believe. Thought about making a big loop and wandering up through Paris, Texas and over to Boswell,Ok for church with our friends the Pickards Sunday morning, then on home...until I saw that it's a two or three hour drive from Nagodoches to Boswell.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Ain't nothin' close to nothin' in Texas.

I've mentioned this before, but Texas is so big that if you go to anywhere else from Texas, once you cross the TX state line you're almost there.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Roscoe on August 06, 2013, 07:15:46 PM
Not sure....around 6 hours, I believe. Thought about making a big loop and wandering up through Paris, Texas and over to Boswell,Ok for church with our friends the Pickards Sunday morning, then on home...until I saw that it's a two or three hour drive from Nagodoches to Boswell.
Nacogdoches is about an hour from us going South and Paris is about 2 hours from us going North... so 3 hrs from Nac is probably about right.  If you go see the Pickards, he might put you to work on  building that new church. ;)

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Psalm_97 on August 06, 2013, 07:25:09 PM
Ain't nothin' close to nothin' in Texas.

I've mentioned this before, but Texas is so big that if you go to anywhere else from Texas, once you cross the TX state line you're almost there.
Oh, and just FYI, Boswell is NOT in TX, it's in OK.

MelodyB

The Purple Fuzzy

Burrito

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on August 06, 2013, 01:41:42 PM
I don't do peppers. :o

Morning all. Only today and tomorrow left to work (here) this week.  I'm taking off Thur and Fri to make cakes for the wedding.

You are awesome! Thank You....
Romans 8:31
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

Roscoe

Quote from: MelodyB on August 06, 2013, 09:02:07 PM
Am I in the driving loop? lol
Sorry Melser, I don't think Lou is up to that kinda drive...my wallet probably ain't either.  :smirk2:
Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on August 06, 2013, 07:36:23 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on August 06, 2013, 07:15:46 PM
Nacogdoches is about an hour from us going South and Paris is about 2 hours from us going North... so 3 hrs from Nac is probably about right.  If you go see the Pickards, he might put you to work on  building that new church. ;)
Not gonna drive that much....they'll have to wait for a visit later.  :smirk2: I booked the room. Hope that the advice I got was right- I'd hate to be booked into a crackhouse.  :laughhard:

Burrito

Quote from: Roscoe on August 06, 2013, 09:25:19 PM
Hope that the advice I got was right- I'd hate to be booked into a crackhouse.  :laughhard:
What hotel?
Romans 8:31
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

Roscoe

Quote from: Burrito on August 06, 2013, 09:28:09 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on August 06, 2013, 09:25:19 PM
Hope that the advice I got was right- I'd hate to be booked into a crackhouse.  :laughhard:
What hotel?
La Quinta in Nagodoches. I texted you about recommendations for a bed and breakfast, but ya didn't answer.  :pound: Then it turns out Chey may come with us, so romance goes out the window and back to lodging. LOL

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on August 06, 2013, 09:32:29 PM
The pastors wife said it was OK.
I'm hoping at this point that she is not a GP lurker or otherwise knows me.... :laughhard:

The Purple Fuzzy

John, should I have Dina invite S. C. to the wedding? :hypocrite:

Newsman

BOL!  I am sooo not sure how that situation as far as S.C. is going to turn out. I have _never_ had to work that hard to get a phone number! :)

John  :waving:

Roscoe

Quote from: Newsman on August 06, 2013, 09:46:02 PM
BOL!  I am sooo not sure how that situation as far as S.C. is going to turn out. I have _never_ had to work that hard to get a phone number! :)

John  :waving:
Interpeted- "YES"!  :laughhard: She's playing hard to get, he's pursuing....we can make it a twofer.  :P

Newsman

Well, actually, she did give me her number and I called her before going on vacation.  I haven't made it down there yet to take her to dinner.

Roscoe

Quote from: Newsman on August 06, 2013, 09:56:12 PM
Well, actually, she did give me her number and I called her before going on vacation.  I haven't made it down there yet to take her to dinner.
No time like the present....weddings put females in sappy moods. A wedding, a nice dinner.....never know where it'll take ya.  :P Perhaps to an altar of your own....

MelodyB

Roscoe

Heather

Now that I have a full keyboard and can go into detail.

I woke up last Wednesday morning in atrocious pain. Long story short I have a lesion on my left kidney. They don't know if it's from the fall or from surgery. They don't know the extent of the damage until I go for an MRI which was moved from today to Thursday.

On the other hand Brandon went to the doctor today for the first time in 8 years. They don't know if it's his sugar or thyroid, but they did find a nodule on his thyroid that will be ultrasounded the same day as my MRI.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali