News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

*GASP* Chel and Burrito are Taking the Dive in Sharing 485!

Started by mini, July 17, 2013, 05:55:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SippinTea

*giggle*
*giggles again*

I love GP. But mostly, I love my GP friends. ;)

Arabella is teething. :o Yes, already. :o

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MelodyB

Quote from: MsJennJenn on July 22, 2013, 06:30:04 PM
So you're with yourself, also known as stupid?

:ugly:

Who was this directed at? Im either not following something, or I missed it. I even reread the whole page and dont see it.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Newsman

Kumquats?

Quote from: sunlight on July 22, 2013, 07:41:50 AM
I ordered what people are going to throw at me today! And it's not flower petals, dead tomatoes or watermelons!

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MelodyB on July 23, 2013, 01:07:20 AM

Who was this directed at? Im either not following something, or I missed it. I even reread the whole page and dont see it.

You don't see it. He deleted it. lol
He posted right after himself the smilee that points the post above you and says "i'm with stupid".
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MelodyB

MelodyB

In Mel Mel sharing land...I can WALK!! I havent had to use the crutches all day, and while my ankle is still a bit sore, and has the occasional sharp pain, I am walking (slower than normal) without assistance! WHOOT!

My arm however....sheesh. Who knew that a 2in carpet burn can affect so many day to day tasks. IT STINGS. BAD. Continuously.

But I am blessed that I can walk with minimal pain. Thats the important part. I can deal with a stinging arm as long as Im not confined to a sitting position.

Made some amazing chicken veggie soup today. It was yummy.

Melody

Got a new book to read: The Problem with Pain. By C.S. Lewis.

MO camp mtg was great! 

There have been 3 babies born in about the same week. So I have babies on the brain. That ship has sailed for us but last night I dreamt I had twin girls and went into labor too fast to get to the hospital and had them on a friend's farm!  Lol  craziness. Smh

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Newsman

MelodyB

Rubes - I have Bacitraycin plus with aloe in it. The nurses at Wound Care yesterday and dads surgeon said thats the best thing to put on it.

Roscoe

Wow. I haven't posted since the 19th.  :o That's like a record for me. Been busy and ain't had much time to get on here. Morning, all.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

Quote from: MelodyB on July 23, 2013, 01:07:20 AM

This was my whole point...LOL
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

Backseat Radio

MelodyB

I overslept this morning and Dad was nearly late for dialysis. But I got him there, just barely on time, and came home and slept another three hours.

Im about to get a shower and dressed for the day now...I was so late this morning, I threw on a skirt over my pajamas, and wore flip flops. I was dressed fine for Walmart though.

mini

Quote from: MelodyB on July 23, 2013, 01:59:59 PM
I was so late this morning, I threw on a skirt over my pajamas, and wore flip flops. I was dressed fine for Walmart though.

LOL
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

Quote from: MelodyB on July 23, 2013, 01:59:59 PM
Im about to get a shower and dressed for the day now...I was so late this morning, I threw on a skirt over my pajamas, and wore flip flops. I was dressed fine for Walmart though.
Can we expect to see you on peopleofwalmart.com?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

Nope...cause I didnt go to Walmart...I would have fit in there, but I dropped dad off at Divita and came home again before anyone could take a picture.

Newsman

Lynx

Actually I had to stop going to that site.  It's depressing.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Melody

Lynx

It is storming like you wouldn't believe here.  Rain isn't very heavy, but the lightning is very frequent, very close and very loud.

My sharing for today.
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: MsJennJenn on July 23, 2013, 10:14:52 PM
Having a good birthday.  :partyballoons:
:eyebrow: That smilie looks drunk....and then Mellow posts right behind DrunkSmiliePerson, which COULD lead to the conclusion said person got their "wares" from Meller. Hmmmm.....:ugly:

But anyways, drunk, stoned or not, Happy Belated Birfday, Jenn. I tried to post a birthday wish on fb yesterday, but my phone apparently didn't like the idea.  :smirk2:

And good morning all. It has rained like a cow whizzing on a flat rock here all day yesterday, and we had quite the windstorm yesterday too. Thank God it did no damage that I can see. Back at work. Bah. I really woulda made a good rich man.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison