News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

*GASP* Chel and Burrito are Taking the Dive in Sharing 485!

Started by mini, July 17, 2013, 05:55:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

Quote from: MellowYellow on July 19, 2013, 05:05:47 AM
Quote from: SippinTea on July 19, 2013, 04:40:01 AM
*Hugs* Jenn. It's a REALLY good plan. Don't let anyone sway that. You'll be glad you followed it. :)

:beret:

Yeah. That.  I know too many gals who have said that the time waited is irrelevant, only that you waited for who was right.  One is one of my heroes.  She is a go-getter, has ministry and talents.  BAM!  It happened, came together too wonderfully for it to be coincidence.  Now her and her hubby are missionaries in Turkey.  They have an adorable 2 year old.  She's living the dream, I tell ya!

The pressure on women is ridiculous.  Sometimes, I wonder why is it even so far fetched to think that not EVERY woman needs to be or is meant to be married?  That there is still work, honor, and ministry for such.  As if a woman cannot be totally fulfilled in Christ and have a wonderful life up until she is married or forever.  Marriage is great, but I see wonderful things about being single in other gals as well.
EXACTLY!  :great: :great: :great: :great:
Ditto all that for guys as well.  I may be single, but that doesn't mean I'm just spinning my wheels until I find a girl and get married and my REAL life begins.  Why do so many people think I'm just wasting time because I haven't been married yet? 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Lynx

Speaking of being busy... I've been plowing through an AR friend's music collection.  :D :D
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Newsman

Happy Friday!

A bit of Real Sharing from me - chatting with a lady from Texas that I really seem to be liking!

We return you to your regularly scheduled Friday!

John  :waving:

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Newsman on July 19, 2013, 08:08:45 AM
Happy Friday!

A bit of Real Sharing from me - chatting with a lady from Texas that I really seem to be liking!

Woo hoo :freaky2:

Morning, all :hi:

Roscoe

Quote from: Newsman on July 19, 2013, 08:08:45 AM
Happy Friday!

:freaky2: :freaky2:
  :hi:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Yes, many good things do seem to come from Texas.  It seems helping y'all win that war was a good decision by us Tennessee volunteers.  :)
"Do you sing at church?"

Backseat Radio

Melody

I can't decide on what I want my avatar to be. There are so many Funny pictures to be used.

The Purple Fuzzy

QuoteYay! One more closer to 100!!
Chel, you are probably racking up the smites now from Seth. :hypocrite:

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Burrito

Let the work Begin!
Pulled some old vinyl and some carpet out on my lunch break! :teeth:
Got to get a move on, time is ticken.
Romans 8:31
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

MelodyB

We just got a ton of free fruit! Whoot! God is blessing us with bountiful harvest. Cherries, strawberries, plums, peaches, tomatoes, and a pineapple! YUM YUM!!

And I made over 80 pulled pork sandwiches today, they all went out and were paid for, and we only spent $106.00 total for the meat, sauce, bags, chips and snack cakes...we profited $254.00!!! PROFIT! It was pretty easy work for that much profit! We may do a couple more of those before NAYC.

I have had a great day today. :)
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Newsman

SippinTea

:eek!: Wowza! Sir John is chatting with a female and ENJOYING it, and even more CONFESSED to enjoying it.

*hears yet more wedding bells ringing in the near future*

We need an investigation!! :demand:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MsJennJenn

Seeing as this lady he's smitten with lives in Texas I will get it out of the way before an inspection spirals out of control.......it aint me!!!! I've eyes for no one.

Except maybe Sethers  :freaky2:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MelodyB

BACK OFF!

*cough*

I mean...I hate weddings and marriages, love and all that crud.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Newsman

Aye, it is not Our Lady Of The Fairycakes. I am likely both too old and pigmentationally challenged for her. :)

Newsman

At about 4:10 this morning, the auto-identify said that I and 8 guests were viewing the General Discussion board.

Melody

I 'twas one!  We got back from camp mtg a bit ago.  Coffee is helpful at times like these.

Now I need to go to sleep.  Lol

:o

The Purple Fuzzy

Just got a call that my husband's sister, that is just a year older than me, died. I'm afraid she was a prodigal.

Backseat Radio

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on July 20, 2013, 01:38:30 PM
Just got a call that my husband's sister, that is just a year older than me, died. I'm afraid she was a prodigal.

Unfortunately all to easy to become and then stay a prodigal

Backseat Radio

Finally figured out how to change the time on the board so I'm not being told posts were made 2 hours in the future

Lynx

Sorry about that... future posting does cause a lot of chroniton radiation.  (only Star Trek fans will get that...)

Fuzzy:  How is your husband taking it? 
"Do you sing at church?"

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel