News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

*GASP* Chel and Burrito are Taking the Dive in Sharing 485!

Started by mini, July 17, 2013, 05:55:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newsman

Looking to leave out on vacation Friday. It does not appear Il will be up to doing a fighting vacation in Pennsylvania. To be honest, I feel like going and crashing somewhere quite and resting. I will probably try and get out and do some battlefields.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Roscoe on July 24, 2013, 11:33:58 AM
Quote from: MsJennJenn on July 23, 2013, 10:14:52 PM
Having a good birthday.  :partyballoons:
:eyebrow: That smilie looks drunk....and then Mellow posts right behind DrunkSmiliePerson, which COULD lead to the conclusion said person got their "wares" from Meller. Hmmmm.....:ugly:

But anyways, drunk, stoned or not, Happy Belated Birfday, Jenn. I tried to post a birthday wish on fb yesterday, but my phone apparently didn't like the idea.  :smirk2:

We'll never divulge our secrets. :hypocrite:
Thanks though. You too melodya!

Seth: Tea FB messaged me yesterday.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy

The weather grounded the hot air balloons this morning. :(  I hope it's nice on Friday, that's when they are supposed to fly over Longview.

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on July 24, 2013, 11:33:58 AM
Back at work. Bah. I really woulda made a good rich man.
:sing: I'm a poor rich man, I'm a poor rich man, all you see really happened to me, but I'm a millionaire... :sing:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

Still alive. Still haven't committed homicide [unless you count the number of euthanasias i've had to help with these past 10 days]. Now trying to find a tractor tire to hula hoop with....
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

:yawn: Lord, but I am dragging more than normal. The Chinese are definately winning this round....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Melody

It was one of those nights. I didn't sleep 5 min.

Good morning.

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Huh... Oh well, at least I'm not the only one.  I know very well why I didn't sleep well - all that cheese in my scrambled eggs.  Flat-out tore up my sinuses.

Good morning anyhow.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Lynx

It sure is quiet around here today. Perfect timing. One of the two furnaces has broken down at work today, so my workload is about half what it should be. I am bored silly... Well... Sillier.
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on July 25, 2013, 10:24:34 PM
It sure is quiet around here today. Perfect timing. One of the two furnaces has broken down at work today, so my workload is about half what it should be. I am bored silly... Well... Sillier.
You should get a ham radio and license. Then you could talk to me while you were bored. :hypocrite:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

If they would allow me to lug a ham radio set up in here, don't you think I would be taking my laptop in here to do something productive? :P

I ate some dark chocolate before clocking in, and I think that was a big waste of perfectly good chocolate. I would have been able to keep up with the current workload as a half dead zombie.
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

Correction: a laptop and a big black folder of CDs. I could have had that whole folder ripped to computer by now.

I actually did that one time. I had a stack of CDs that I picked up at a local thrift store, and I knew that we were going to be slow that day at work, so I brought my laptop in and spend the day ripping CDs to computer. Next day the boss told me not to do that anymore.
"Do you sing at church?"

Backseat Radio

home for the night and survived a day of work on lack of sleep.  My night owl ways are catching up with me.  :yawn:

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

*whew
We had brisket, pork ribs, chicken, sausage, potato salad and beans. Plus some dessert. Folks are gone & I'm tired.  I did have help cooking & cleaning up this time, which was a blessing.

Newsman

My two bananas and peanuts w/ diet dr. pepper for late/early snack-meal don't sound as good now.

Leaving on vacation shortly. Roscoe, I'm coming thru your area later this morning if you habve nothing going on, I coulod mjeet yopu for late breakfast early lunch in Morrilton or Conway. I'm on my way with a changed route, of course... Currently I'm planning on heading over to Tennessee to Shiloh. Isaac, I don't now what part of TN you live in.

I may go to Texas next week, and there seems like there is something going n there two weeks from tomorrow, if memory serves me correctly! :)

Backseat Radio

Roscoe

URG. Thank God it is my day off....Just got up. My day is brighter now with the prospects of causing a local resturant distress with a brother (see a couple posts above) :D  Looks like it is gonna rain, and given the weather report from Okieland, I think I shall let Rusty enjoy a weekend off. He don't like rain. Or rather, I don't like rain in him 'cause his wipers stink.  :P

Melody

This is so sad but also so ridiculous it's hilarious. This 2nd woman must not have gotten whoopins as child. I feel so bad for her husband. 

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/trending-now/woman-epic-freakout-apple-store-185622680.html

Melody

my night's sleeps haven't been the greatest and I thought perhaps it was coffee.  But even the days I haven't had coffee I'm still sleeping light or not at all.  I saw on the news a new study came out saying that full moons can diminish sleep.  I'm not sure about all that, but without realizing it, the night I didn't sleep a wink was a full moon... lol

Seen/saw... I always forget when each are correct.  Same with affect/effect.

mini

So in other words, you found out you are a werewolf?
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller