News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

2 good 2 be true for the BOAR to ever go, this is just for B in Sharing 4-3-0!!

Started by MelodyB, March 20, 2011, 05:08:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

SippinTea

Hey Cheese!... :hug:

:up2:

Barb - It's long enough to braid?!? Wow! We need pics. ;) And formerly an inch from your ankles? :o I'm so used to seeing you with short hair, it's shocking to think of you with hair that long. :lol: And that's aside from the fact that hair that long is shocking anyhow. *grin*

Quote from: MelodyB on March 23, 2011, 04:47:10 PM
Yeah, the language was a shocker. It wasnt as bad as some, but for a Christian based movie, it was over the line.

*nod* That's why I was so disappointed. I would have expected something like that from a secular source, but with it being advertised in all the Christian catalogs/magazines/etc... I thought it was kinda pathetic that they would allow language like that - especially without even putting warnings or whatever. :-\

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

taco_harvell

I hate it when you buy something and it does not tell you it needs special parts to install it.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Chseeads

I hate it when......well, pretty much I just hate it.  :P

I was very pleased to be receiving just now this wonderful email from our very own beloved Eric Shane!

chseeads@yahoo.com
From: Eric Hayes <ricoshane30@hotmail.com> Add to Contacts
To: chseeads@yahoo.com 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOOD DAY my family is very please with my ability to enjoy life again You definitely could benefit from the information I have to give you I've had no real hard time attempting to sustain $9800 per VERY VERY short time periods. The best way to descibe how I've done so well is: MY FAMILY'S RELYING ON ME. clik here:

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on March 23, 2011, 08:07:44 PM
I hate it when......well, pretty much I just hate it.  :P

I was very pleased to be receiving just now this wonderful email from our very own beloved Eric Shane!

chseeads@yahoo.com
From: Eric Hayes <ricoshane30@hotmail.com> Add to Contacts
To: chseeads@yahoo.com 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOOD DAY my family is very please with my ability to enjoy life again You definitely could benefit from the information I have to give you I've had no real hard time attempting to sustain $9800 per VERY VERY short time periods. The best way to descibe how I've done so well is: MY FAMILY'S RELYING ON ME. clik here:
I had nearly the exact same email a couple of days ago from a friend of mine I haven't saw in a couple of years. Weird thing is the subject line said "Bobby" which is nowhere in my email addy. Gotta love  :spam:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

I'm looking forward to making $9,800 per very very short time period.

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Yeah, buying my friends, that's the only way I can get any. 

Been feeling alone lately....  Everything I do is by myself.  Never have any help.  Kind of depressing and overwhelming at times.

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:
Once again I faced satan this morning
And I battled him all the day long
But in my weakness God sent reinforcements
And at sundown I sang victory's song

And the sun's coming up in the morning!
Every tear will be gone from my eyes
This old clay's gonna give way to glory
And like an eagle I'll take to the skies
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Lynx

Howdy y'all.  Wasn't nearly as hectic as I thought it would be for a day with school out.  Maybe half the people are finally broke or something, but it was just busy enough to keep us occupied.  Just right.  :)
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

taco_harvell

:tearhair:

Today did not get better than yesterday. I could use some prayers!

Chseeads

Quote from: taco_harvell on March 23, 2011, 10:26:06 PM
:tearhair:

Today did not get better than yesterday. I could use some prayers!

"In this world ye shall have tribulation."

The dear sweet Lord wasn't kidding, was He?

:smirk2:

MelodyB

Howdy. I'm tired.

Keeping my LiviBug tomorrow!!
<------ That sweet baby over there!

Today was a LONG day!

Chseeads

Went to church at Weir's.

I think my bird ads this season so far are mostly only visible to people who are clinically insane.  WEIRDOS....ugh. 

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on March 24, 2011, 02:54:39 AM
Went to church at Weir's.

I think my bird ads this season so far are mostly only visible to people who are clinically insane.  WEIRDOS....ugh.
Well, if it takes one to know one, you know your target audience well. :laughhard:
j/k Cheesy, hope your day got better.

Having said that- tonight was a great church service.  I was supposed to teach, but God showed out, to borrow Mel's phrasing, and relieved me of that chore. I know better than to try to follow an opening act like that, my bread crumbs can wait 'til another service to be thrown out. :lol: I received a blessing, and got to see one of the kids in my youth class get quite the blessing.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

Lynx

Drove the church bus, went to church, ran interference in children's church, drove the church bus, came home, lay down.  If w*rk wasn't enough exercise for today, a bus full of kids sure is.  Saw some folks I've never seen there before, hope they'll stick around.  :)
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

Nelle

Kaylee  asked me to "save her" from a guy at church who was tickling her and wanted to come home with me tonight. :) that was the highlight of my night! Haha. I love that kid!!

Ate dinner with friends at Waffle House. Fun times..

Now in a weird mood. Not unhappy or sad or happy or mad...just me. I'm about to crawl in bed and finally watch Saving Private Ryan! Hope this doesn't make me have a horrid night haha. :/

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

taco_harvell

taco_harvell

I have a weird request. Please pray the installation of the faucet goes much smoother tomorrow than it did today. Pray the new faucet is good this time and doesn't have to go back to the store as well.

MelodyB

That's not a weird request, Jason. God cares even about the little things in our life.

Im up. I'm really tired. I fell asleep while in the middle of a txt conversation last night.

Long day ahead. I gotta take church clothes to Krissy and Wesleys cause I'm pretty sure I'll be there all day. But I have my Bug today!! Yay!