News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

2 good 2 be true for the BOAR to ever go, this is just for B in Sharing 4-3-0!!

Started by MelodyB, March 20, 2011, 05:08:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

I just got out of the shower, and Dad and I are headed out...gonna go buy my bicycle today!! Yay!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

:sing:  I want to ride my bicycle......  :sing:

Burned a pile of sticks cleaned up from the chicken area....managed to not catch the woods afire.....  Took them around into the pen where it was bare ground for safety.  :freaky:

Lynx

Quote from: Babs on March 22, 2011, 05:57:08 PM
Quote from: MelodyB on March 22, 2011, 05:56:25 PM
Ive got pork ribs in the crockpot, and I have not eaten lunch yet.

on my way  :fork:
Right behind you.  Did you bring a bib?  Cause we might need some.  :D
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

I'm back from the weekly drive to the local gossip center, aka community store, with Cheyenne.Doing a little housework for Lou. She texted me a while ago and informed me that she has to be at work early- 5:30 am- tomorrow so she's going to bed early tonight.
Think I'm gonna start cooking dinner in a bit- my version of Chicken Parmesian, quick, tasty, and decently healthy. Leftover Pizza for lunch wasn't all that.

And Cheesy- the bull looks like he wants to become better acquainted with you. :biglaugh:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

Who stickied the sharing thread....has it always been that way? lol
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy

Babs

cheese prolly did it so he could find it and not have to muddle through our other useless postings lol

My latest blog post.

SippinTea

Oh, so I'm not the only one who noticed, eh? *lol*

Yeah, let's blame Cheese. :P

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Tricia Lea

Maybe it was done so it would be the first thing B would see when he came on lol

Newsman

Chseeads

I unstickied it now...but I won't take the blame, cause I don't know that it was me....  It's easy to hit the sticky button accidentally.

Chseeads

K, I retract that statement and will claim blame for the sticky, looked in the mod log and it was me. LOL

Stickied "2 good 2 be true for the BOAR to ever go, this is just for B in Sharing 4-3-0!! " Today at 02:26:40 PM Chseeads Forum Moderator

But, I didn't know I hit it.

:hypocrite:

Babs

My latest blog post.

mini

Im glad you unstickeyed it.  That sticky stuff gets everywhere and its so hard to get off...
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Tricia Lea

Chseeads

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MelodyB

Doesn't really matter if you use the "show replies to posts" button.

:hypocrite: Now that I know about that and stuff I mean!

I got my bike!!! It's a Huffy steel frame, beach cruiser style. Blue and beige. Looks real retro! Love it! I have not ridden it as of yet. Not even to try it. The tires need more air, and I gotta go dig the compresser out. I also got the Mens style cause it is more sturdy. I'm a big girl and need some extra support. Ha!

Lynx

:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:
"I'll just lay it down and leave it
I'll lay it down and leave it
I'll carry this burden no more
The same hand that lifted
The burden of sin
Will lead me on through heaven's door"
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

I defy anyone who is in a bad mood to listen to the Rex Nelon Singers and stay in a bad mood.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Babs

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

Babs

My latest blog post.

Lynx

I just finished my dinner - a fish sandwich from my workplace, plus mushroom and plus a fried chicken patty.  I don't usually take advantage of the maintenance man type free meal I am entitled to when I work a maintenance job, but I've been eating a lot of veggies lately and just wanted something bad for me.  :D
"Do you sing at church?"