2 good 2 be true for the BOAR to ever go, this is just for B in Sharing 4-3-0!!

Started by MelodyB, March 20, 2011, 05:08:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Lynx

Well after much prayer on it I got the red light on my new soundtrack.  Nothing wrong with the song, but just not the best thing for me to sing.  Pity... I really liked that song.

Moving on:  What should I spend all my time on from now until I go to work at 2pm?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

EricShane

Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

With all the  :pound: you do, one would think the hammer would eventually break.  YOU were the one cussing.  That M word is offensive this early in the M. :P
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MsJennJenn

:roll:

Here I is.

Quote from: Psalm_97 on March 22, 2011, 02:43:24 PM
With all the  :pound: you do, one would think the hammer would eventually break.  YOU were the one cussing.  That M word is offensive this early in the M. :P

Says the person who won't say work....:roll: lol
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

Morning all. Seth, consider yourself pounded- I can't veiw the pic because I'm at home on my super slow dial up, but I'm sure it's not flattering, especialy with the words "monkey train" in the link. :D Don't know what I'm going to do today, but I can assure you it won't be much. :)
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

EricShane

Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Babs

My latest blog post.

Chseeads

Quote from: five-oh on March 22, 2011, 02:48:13 PM
Morning all. Seth, consider yourself pounded- I can't veiw the pic because I'm at home on my super slow dial up, but I'm sure it's not flattering, especialy with the words "monkey train" in the link. :D Don't know what I'm going to do today, but I can assure you it won't be much. :)

It's a chimp sitting on a toilet all tangled in TP and the caption says "Toilet training Rosco was a breeze compared to teaching him to drive..."

Chseeads

Went and burned trash with the dog.  When she saw me carrying trash out, she was raring to go....

Was scared of my sister's cows and it took a little while to get it accomplished, cause they're penned where the burning spot is at the moment. LOL

Chseeads

There's two of them like him in there.....this one is the cranky one though....  :freaky:

Plus a small bull and a few other cows.  I was outnumbered.  :P

EricShane

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Babs

My latest blog post.

Lynx

I'm eating... (checks the can) sweet potatoes cooked in orange/pineapple juice.  Hey if you haven't tried it don't knock it.
"Do you sing at church?"

MsJennJenn

I'm eating penne pasta in olive oil, w/sausage that I cooked last night.

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

Oh yeah, and I'm also eating a mint chocolate Moon Pie.  Not marshmallow and cake-stuff, more like a really big version of the Girl Scout Thin Mints with mint cream filling.  Very good.

It's amazing what you'll find at the local salvage grocery.  :)
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

Ive got pork ribs in the crockpot, and I have not eaten lunch yet.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Babs

My latest blog post.