News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

2 good 2 be true for the BOAR to ever go, this is just for B in Sharing 4-3-0!!

Started by MelodyB, March 20, 2011, 05:08:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Lynx

AAARGH!  I do a little work on music stuff and the time goes to light-speed!  How did it get so late so fast?

Oh well, time flies when you're having fun.  And fun flies when you're doing time.  Or something like that. 

And someone told me fruit flies like a banana.  :P

Night y'all.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Babs

My latest blog post.

Lynx

I have that one by three different people.  I think Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir did it best.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Tricia Lea

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

I thought we were done with Epic and Unprecedented... but I just noticed Seth hugged two people (and neither was Chel) in the same thread... Wow!   :laughhard:

Feed The Bachelors 2010

Babs

Quote from: YooperYankDude on March 21, 2011, 04:32:41 AM
I thought we were done with Epic and Unprecedented... but I just noticed Seth hugged two people (and neither was Chel) in the same thread... Wow!   :laughhard:

crazy huh? lol

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on March 21, 2011, 03:06:43 AM
At least you have one. 

I didn't lose my mind... I sold it on ebay.  Got a bright shiny penny for it.   :chairspin:
Somebody got ripped off - and it wasn't you.  :lol:

Good Morning, all.  :waving:  It's my friday! Looking forward to two beautiful days off with nothing pressing that has to be done. I'll check in as I have time today, so ya'll better watch it- the law will be watching you.
And Yoop posting in a sharing thread?!? As of late, that is Epic and Unprecedented. :o Good to see the crazy bear coming out of hibernation. :biglaugh:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

Howdy y'all.  Gonna be a busy day at work today - schools are out for spring break, and true to the label "spring break" they seem to try their best to go broke at McDonald's when school is out.  One would think on a day with no school they would have better things to do than go to a fast food factory, but apparently imagination is a scarce commodity around here. 

I ain't complaining though, it pays the bills and makes the day fly by.   :great:
"Do you sing at church?"

MsJennJenn

Soo tired. I don't wanna be at work today. :tantrum:

*steps on soap box*
I'm tired of people asking me if I met a man at Music Conf! NO AGH! I'm not LOOKING! He has to meet me anyways!!  :mad:
*steps off soap box*
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

Jenn, if you would just carry a flamethrower that problem would be resolved quickly and people would stop asking.

What?  Why a flamethrower?  Well my personal opinion concerning inveterate matchmakers has a lot to do with proper use of flamethrowers.  :D
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

MelodyB

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Babs

:sing: its a beautiful day in the neighborhood  :sing: a beautiful day in the neighborhood  :sing: wont ya be my neighbor  :sing:

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

I am so stinkin hungry!

I brought a salad over here to eat for lunch, and Im ready to eat it!

Chseeads

MelodyB

I am so sick!

Not literally, but figuratively.

Mom put a dent in the side of Dads truck on Saturday when she went to the hospital. She pulled in too close to someone in the parking lot. Then she parked somewhere else, and came on inside and didnt tell anyone! She told me, and asked me not to tell dad. I didnt cause he was in the hospital and didnt need the added stress. So now that hes out, I knew it would just be a matter of time before he saw it.

Today Mom is driving Dad around to run errands and appointments and such, and Dad gets out to go into the dry cleaners to pick up some clothes, and comes back to the truck and sees it. He hits the roof! Mom told me that she told him "Blame on me, I prolly did it, dont think Melody did it cause she hasnt even been driving the truck"

WHAT?? She KNOWS she did it! She told me about it ten mins after it happened! And then dad said "It looks like someone could have backed into it while it was parked somewhere" and Mom is just letting him think that! I got mad and told her she needs to tell him the TRUTH! And while I was talking to her, Dad gets back into the truck from another stop they had made, and I heard him say "It just makes me sick" and she said "What? How much did it cost?" and he said "Not the stuff, the TRUCK!" and so mom turns back to me on the phone and LIES AGAIN!!!! She said "Someone must have backed into the side of the truck, theres a big dent in it!" Like I didnt know! She did that all for a show in front of Dad!!

I told her that she made me sick with all the lies she has told about this...and I hung up. She was still talking.

I am SO SO SICK to my stomach!

And I WILL be telling Dad the truth. He deserves it.

Babs

:headrub: Melody

so i downloaded some new preaching and music last night, and early this morning i was listening to one of the preaching files, and this preacher (not one i had listened to before) starts talking about how you will be and do what he says or he dont want you in his church.

then he goes on and talks how when he took the church over, he started things like, "clapping lessons" because people not clapping together gets on his nerves. and he would rather no one clapped than have people clap randomly.  [wow]

then he talks about how he decided to ban tambourines from "his" church because they made too much noise and he didnt like how certain folks *people of color* seem to want to play them to their own beat, and he dont like things not done orderly. plus he just could not have people playing something like that when he is trying to preach.

he went on and on how he did not like things i normally see as people just in worship. but to hear him, you have to almost ask permission to worship a certain way? my my

it got worse

after about 20 minutes of listening to this i was like oh wow, can we say control freak?

* Babs right clicks and chooses delete

???

My latest blog post.