News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

2 good 2 be true for the BOAR to ever go, this is just for B in Sharing 4-3-0!!

Started by MelodyB, March 20, 2011, 05:08:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

Haha!

After looking at old threads this last week, I just HAD to bring back the boar one more time!

Great memories!

Share. When I posted my last post earlier and said I was going to bed, I did. Quite literally! I was near to asleep while typing and I slept a solid 4 hours! Going back now, just was checking in and saw the opportunity to start the new thread.

:hypocrite: 
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Chseeads

This is also very apropo for now since Brannon actually showed back up today. lol

:P

Lynx

Melody, you're welcome.  I was watching the pages, but remembered you wanted to start this one.

autopartsgirl if you're still online, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgx3hQqkXBI
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Babs

My latest blog post.

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Feed The Bachelors 2010

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Roscoe

Good Morning, all. * five-oh stumbles in, looks around bleary eyed, and stumbles back out, looking for a boar. (No, Seth, not you this time- boar, not bore.  :laughhard:)

Now I've gotta go read old threads in the archives to find out what this means. Sometimes it's really terrible being a relative newbie here.
Back at work.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

All it was basically, was someone used the name Boar in a thread title, and it caught on, and on, and on, and on...it was part of the sharing thread for several threads, and even made it's way into other thread titles too...it was just annoying to some people. (especially B) And it finally ran it's course, and we haven't seen it in awhile, so I brought it back. Hehe.

Roscoe

Quote from: MelodyB on March 20, 2011, 12:12:34 PM
All it was basically, was someone used the name Boar in a thread title, and it caught on, and on, and on, and on...it was part of the sharing thread for several threads, and even made it's way into other thread titles too...it was just annoying to some people. (especially B) And it finally ran it's course, and we haven't seen it in awhile, so I brought it back. Hehe.
You're evil, Mel. Thanks for the explaination, you've saved me hours of digging. :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Tricia Lea

Chseeads

Lynx

Shoot that's nothing - I could bore people for hours if I got started talking about computers and music programs. 

Oh wait... five-oh specifically mentioned boar, not bore.  Never mind.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

Am now, until the next time I reboot and forget to turn it on again... I could set it to start automatically on bootup, but I'll probably be wiping the whole OS and replacing it tomorrow anyway.
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

Quote from: Psalm_97 on March 20, 2011, 01:08:59 PM
Shoot that's nothing - I could bore people for hours if I got started talking about computers and music programs. 

Yeah, we know.

:couch:

Heather

I'm up. And slept amazingly actually. Again, thanks everyone for last night.

Isaac, thanks for the song. Listened to it this morning.

Making myself get up and go to church even though I REALLY don't want to.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Backseat Radio

I'm just now awake for the day  :hi:

slept in too late to go to church this morning.  What I get i suppose for going to bed at 4 am

Heather

Finally someone from church thought to txt me that service is canceled due to the race going on. The church is a mile from the track so traffic is crazy.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Babs

My latest blog post.

Backseat Radio