News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

No matter what, you cannot whine- but come on in to sharing 4-2-9!

Started by Roscoe, March 12, 2011, 12:01:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on March 14, 2011, 11:24:57 PM
As does mine.  I thought they fixed that weeks ago.

Quote from: Chseeads on March 14, 2011, 11:19:01 PM
So you can't play a bass through you flute?

What a ripoff.
This violates the thread topic.  Shame on you Seth, you mods are supposed to be an example.  :nono:

Sorry, couldn't pass it up.   :updown:
Let me pretend I'm Seth for this comment, Isaac.

" It may violate the topic, but Roscoe made the topic, and who listens to him? Phoo! Not I."

* five-oh assumes his own identity again
You know I'm just the voice crying in the wilderness, as evidenced on the first two pages. :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

Do you want me to give you something to cry about in the wilderness?

Okay....I'm not sure I like the fact that when it's dark and I come in from fowl tending and such of an evening now, that it is as late as it is....  Oh well.

Chseeads

taco_harvell

Quote from: Chseeads on March 15, 2011, 12:40:34 AM
Do you want me to give you something to cry about in the wilderness?

Okay....I'm not sure I like the fact that when it's dark and I come in from fowl tending and such of an evening now, that it is as late as it is....  Oh well.

Are you saying you miss winter and the sun going down early like it is suppose to?
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Chseeads

taco_harvell

Chseeads

MsJennJenn

Eating my first sno cone of the sno cone season. So YUMMY!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MelodyB

I just heard on the radio that there is a new Veggietales movie coming out about Easter!! Yay!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

taco_harvell

Quote from: Chseeads on March 15, 2011, 02:29:44 AM
I miss the hour that just left on the clock.

If WINTER was still around you would still have that hour!

taco_harvell

I've got a doctors appointment tomorrow. Anyone want to go for me?

MelodyB

Chseeads

Quote from: taco_harvell on March 15, 2011, 02:42:46 AM
Quote from: Chseeads on March 15, 2011, 02:29:44 AM
I miss the hour that just left on the clock.

If WINTER was still around you would still have that hour!

It is still, actually, calendarically speaking.

:P

taco_harvell

Quote from: MelodyB on March 15, 2011, 02:51:08 AM
Do you need me to take your drug test for you again?

No, I need someone to be the pin cushion instead of me tomorrow.

MelodyB

Lynx

I need someone to give me some money so I can get a halfway decent audio interface.  This is the lowest good one I can find, and I'm still $100 short.
http://www.amazon.com/Tascam-US1800-USB-Audio-Interface/dp/B004749S76
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Newsman

I should have found a way to force some days off after going to the ER 9 days ago..I'm still not feeling nearly well, and am feeling a bit stressed, as well.

I haven't caught all the Sharing, but will post again before taking off..I think I'm just going to go crash at a cabin in the hills for several days.

John  :waving:

Quote from: Chseeads on March 14, 2011, 01:10:34 PM
Quote from: MelodyB on March 14, 2011, 12:40:29 PM
:faint:

John is gonna take time off?

Ha, no kidding.

mini

Again...for Seth...

Quote from: Chseeads on March 14, 2011, 10:35:04 PM
Fence is up.  My fingers were bleeding.  Turkeys were biting my underwear.  Trying to steal the fence staples (steeples as we call them), and I'm not sure but what one did actually eat one, cause she grabbed it out of my hand, and I grabbed her to get it out of her mouth, and I don't know if she swallowed it, or I knocked it out of her mouth and it got lost on the ground somewhere, I never found it.  :freaky:

Gotta hang the gates.  I may be dead by then.  lol

What I want to know is why you were keeping the fence staples in your underwear...
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

No, that will be later this week.  I need to make a batch of bread, I'm running low.
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

taco_harvell

Roscoe

Morning.  :waving: Mini, I think Seth is ignoring you. :biglaugh: Good luck at the dr, Taco.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

Quote from: minnesota68 on March 15, 2011, 12:16:24 PM
Again...for Seth...

Quote from: Chseeads on March 14, 2011, 10:35:04 PM
Fence is up.  My fingers were bleeding.  Turkeys were biting my underwear.  Trying to steal the fence staples (steeples as we call them), and I'm not sure but what one did actually eat one, cause she grabbed it out of my hand, and I grabbed her to get it out of her mouth, and I don't know if she swallowed it, or I knocked it out of her mouth and it got lost on the ground somewhere, I never found it.  :freaky:

Gotta hang the gates.  I may be dead by then.  lol

What I want to know is why you were keeping the fence staples in your underwear...

Unrelated details, dummy.