News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Let’s see if Lynx goes a Courting in Sharing 514

Started by The Purple Fuzzy, November 02, 2019, 02:47:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nelle

We have a camera system waiting on my husband's chore list to install. This list is about... a 2 year wait and rising, so I'm hopeful we can get it up and running before our next vacation. That's the main reason I bought it.. b/c I want one of the cameras in the "cat habitat" to monitor their health while we are gone.

MsJennJenn

Bump that lol I would have already installed it myself.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

:hi:. I don't know. I guess I'm paranoid, but while a camera would be nice in some cases, I'm not sure I want something that connects to the internet spying on me...
Morning all. At work where I shall remain until 7ish...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Yeah that's my main concern. All the autoconfig was VERY auto. Who knows where else that data is going.

It sure would improve how I look before I step outside. o.O
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

taco_harvell

I'm still alive and watchin. Don't post much because I haven't had much good to share. In JESUS Name one day that will change.

:smirk:
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

sunlight

Quote from: Lynx on January 07, 2020, 11:14:25 PMYeah that's my main concern. All the autoconfig was VERY auto. Who knows where else that data is going.

It sure would improve how I look before I step outside. o.O

This may be a good thing... :halo:
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

I KNEW somebody would say that, Chel, but I thought it would be Bobby. Guess he should have got up earlier to beat you to it.

Taco, venting can be good. Also venting will give us information on what to pray about.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

Good morning. Using Sonic to do what coffee can't. It's court day, but I don't think I have any cases.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Roscoe on January 07, 2020, 06:36:32 PM:hi:. I don't know. I guess I'm paranoid, but while a camera would be nice in some cases, I'm not sure I want something that connects to the internet spying on me...
Morning all. At work where I shall remain until 7ish...
This is what bugs me about the Fitbit type devices. They know too much about you.

mini

:sings:

Watching you, watching you,
Ev'ry day mind the course you pursue,
There's an all seeing Eye watching you.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Quote from: mini on January 08, 2020, 04:07:56 PM:sings:

Ev'ry day mind the course you pursue,
There's an all seeing Eye watching you.
I don't mind HIS Eye. It's everybody else's I don't like :grump:
 Is it 430 yet?!!?

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

News flash- I weigh apparently a lb more than my chair's load rating. :smirk: Thankfully, the counselor next door had an extra that fit me. My boss, talking about new chairs, said I needed one with a wide base. I told him my wide base was the problem! LOL

Lynx

Today was my day off and I thought I would like to make some chocolate pudding but I made it with half'n'half instead of milk and melted dark chocolate chips instead of powdered cocoa and I baked it instead of cooking it in a saucepan and it turned into some kind of chocolate souffle instead of pudding and I tried it and it was VERY good and I ate way too much and that was more than eight hours ago and I'm still hyper...

I think I need help...

I think I'll call it a chocolate quiche. That or souffle is as close as I can come to describing it.
"Do you sing at church?"

Nelle

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

@ Work. Fussing because my job and Lou's have neither one completed the W2's. I NEED MY MONEY ,peeps. 'Cause some idiot in Congress is sure to come up with a reason to shut down the .gov and keep my money.

Also- we have an opening for an administrative Assistant position in my office. Seven people applied. Five were given interviews and confirmed. TWO showed up. Why respond and confirm if you aren't going to show up or even call?!?

Nelle

Now, now... W-2s aren't even mandatory to have out yet. (Speaking from the payroll dept. here.. LOL)

Ate a baked potato for lunch. YUM. I'm cooking some chicken tonight, probably with noodles since rice hurts my husband. (He had the sleeve surgery a few years back.)

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Quote from: Nelle on January 09, 2020, 07:01:18 PMNow, now... W-2s aren't even mandatory to have out yet. (Speaking from the payroll dept. here.. LOL)

Ate a baked potato for lunch. YUM. I'm cooking some chicken tonight, probably with noodles since rice hurts my husband. (He had the sleeve surgery a few years back.)

Mandatory, schmandatory. I want mine NOW!

Made it through the day. Came home and Lou, who was off today had made an absolutely delicious dinner of meatballs in mushroom and onion gravy, fried potatoes, green beans, and cheddar biscuits. AND  awesome caramel pecan chocolate chip cookies. I have the best wife ever.

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on January 09, 2020, 05:03:47 PMAlso- we have an opening for an administrative Assistant position in my office. Seven people applied. Five were given interviews and confirmed. TWO showed up. Why respond and confirm if you aren't going to show up or even call?!?
Wow. I should apply for that job. I'm probably not qualified, but showing up is one of my strong suits. I might get the job anyway, just because I actually showed up.
"Do you sing at church?"

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Roscoe

Morning all. fuzzy they were delicious.
We are supposed to get some bad weather this evening. Like mucho rain and possible tornados/wind. It's nearly 60 degrees here, in January.

mini

They just issued a tornado watch for us!  Good way to start off the new year.