News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

If a guy talks about other girls... does it mean something?

Started by sunlight, May 11, 2008, 07:20:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

If a guy talks to a girl about some other girl he is potentially interested in, does that mean that he would never consider dating you?

yes- a guy doesnt talk about other girls if he is interested in you
no- he is being honest about his feelings, and could be using it as a sounding board.
no- he only does it to test you or to get your reaction
yes- its a sure sign he is not interested, and trying to let you down easily

MelodyB

Ok...so how about when you have been enjoying a guys company, and suddenly he has a "date" and he is being so secretive about it, and he won't tell ANYONE who it is with. And you know that it is with someone who isn't in church and you THOUGHT he was above dating outside of church. And in the meantime, he doesn't call, rarley texts, and when you are together he doesn't speak much either.

And just so you know...I have not asked him anything. I am mearly keeping my eyes and ears open and observing what I see on FaceBook, Twitter and IRL conversations with our other friends.

SO! What does THAT mean? Means I should just give up right? 
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

How do you know if he is going out with someone not in church?

Feed The Bachelors 2010

taco_harvell

Quote from: MelodyB on May 28, 2010, 03:00:45 AM
Ok...so how about when you have been enjoying a guys company, and suddenly he has a "date" and he is being so secretive about it, and he won't tell ANYONE who it is with. And you know that it is with someone who isn't in church and you THOUGHT he was above dating outside of church. And in the meantime, he doesn't call, rarley texts, and when you are together he doesn't speak much either.

And just so you know...I have not asked him anything. I am mearly keeping my eyes and ears open and observing what I see on FaceBook, Twitter and IRL conversations with our other friends.

SO! What does THAT mean? Means I should just give up right? 

That is a complex question Mel. I could answer it several ways. But, I think the best answer is to pray for him and about the whole situation. Right now he may not even know what he is doing, after all he is a guy and we have been known to make stupid decisions more then once. Usually when women are involved that's when we can prove how stupid we can be at times.

I think all the guys here who are honest will agree with me on that to a point anyway.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: taco_harvell on May 28, 2010, 03:24:56 AM
That is a complex question Mel. I could answer it several ways. But, I think the best answer is to pray for him and about the whole situation. Right now he may not even know what he is doing, after all he is a guy and we have been known to make stupid decisions more then once. Usually when women are involved that's when we can prove how stupid we can be at times.

I think all the guys here who are honest will agree with me on that to a point anyway.

Yes... I can agree on that... and the rest of what he said too...

Feed The Bachelors 2010

MelodyB

2 reasons Yoop, 1) if she was in church, he would not have a problem telling anyone who it is. And 2) the only "in church" ladies he knows, go to our church...he said that himself.

While he has had the Holy Ghost for awhile...he is still fairly new to full truth. 
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

lojack

Quote from: sunlight on November 17, 2008, 07:30:42 AM
yeah... i decided you cant count... :grin: glad you are alive and well!

You're right Sunlight, my fingers get to twitching when i start to count and it's all downhill from there!
Date me before i become famous :o  and for the people who say they can't see my avatar...   http://img517.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0092yi2.jpg

lojack

Quote from: RainbowJingles on November 17, 2008, 07:38:56 AM
*sigh*   :reaction:  WHY did you guys have to go and resurrect this disturbing thread!?!?!  :sadbounce:

*reads lojack's sig line*

Is it too late for a date?  lol  Or are you famous now?

LOL i just had to resurrect this just for you  :laughhard:, almost a 1 1/2 years later since i've posted in this thread! 
Date me before i become famous :o  and for the people who say they can't see my avatar...   http://img517.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0092yi2.jpg

Newsman

Quote from: lojack on June 06, 2010, 06:40:11 AM
Quote from: RainbowJingles on November 17, 2008, 07:38:56 AM
*sigh*   :reaction:  WHY did you guys have to go and resurrect this disturbing thread!?!?!  :sadbounce:

*reads lojack's sig line*

Is it too late for a date?  lol  Or are you famous now?

LOL i just had to resurrect this just for you  :laughhard:, almost a 1 1/2 years later since i've posted in this thread! 

lojack

RainbowJingles

Hmmm...  There may be time for YOU.  Perhaps *I* am about to become famous, though.  :bigcheese:

Newsman

Quote from: RainbowJingles on June 08, 2010, 09:29:10 PM
Hmmm...  There may be time for YOU.  Perhaps *I* am about to become famous as a Lady Playa, though.  :bigcheese:

RainbowJingles

*gives up and hits on John*

:pound:

If I'm going to get accusations, I may as well EARN them.

:pound: John again

Newsman

Newsman

TheGirl

well okay then.... :pound: John ..there ya go..its the best I got :)

Newsman

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Feed The Bachelors 2010

brysco

If a guy talks about other girls, it means... nothing.?  :o
Context is key. If he said "I ran into Lisa at the grocery store. Haven't seen her in a while. She's doing well." MEANS NOTHING
If he said "I ran into Lisa at the grocery store. She's lost some weight. Her hair was different..." HE NOTICED HER. Lol.

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Haha! forgot there was evidence in this thread... LOL! Hope all the other Bobs read this one now!! Lol!

Gotta keep an eye on Newsman and his interactions with one TheGirl! Among other ladies he enjoys being hit on by!! lol

Feed The Bachelors 2010

Roscoe

Quote from: YooperYankDude on October 25, 2010, 08:34:09 PM
Haha! forgot there was evidence in this thread... LOL! Hope all the other Bobs read this one now!! Lol!

Gotta keep an eye on Newsman and his interactions with one TheGirl! Among other ladies he enjoys being hit on by!! lol
Don't worry, Yoop- I'm watching,LOL. He was being hit on by both RainbowJingles and TheGirl- and appeared to enjoy it!
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: five-oh on October 26, 2010, 01:37:53 AM
Quote from: YooperYankDude on October 25, 2010, 08:34:09 PM

Don't worry, Yoop- I'm watching,LOL. He was being hit on by both RainbowJingles and TheGirl- and appeared to enjoy it!

Thinking they were enjoying it as well! LOL!

Feed The Bachelors 2010

TheGirl

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: TheGirl on November 20, 2010, 04:57:56 AM
Thomas How'd you like to enjoy this :pound: ?

Are you hitting on me? Cause I think your "dear" might not like that... lol

:couch:

Feed The Bachelors 2010