News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Psalm_97 has music, so he's feeling fine. Listen to a tune in Sharing 449!

Started by Lynx, October 31, 2011, 02:00:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

Quote from: MsJennJenn on November 05, 2011, 05:26:27 AM
Quote from: Chseeads on November 05, 2011, 01:15:28 AM
On the sweet tater fries topic, White Castle had them....I don't know if it was just a seasonal thing before, or if they have them all the time, or if they have them again now that it's this season, or what...but they had them at one point. 

And on the sweet tater pies at McD's deal...I didn't know they had those, but I've heard people talk about the punkin pies.

:fork:

Oh, if they didn't kill me, the tasty morsels I would devour. :P

We don't have White Castle....not that I'd ever eat there anyway. EW!

Do ya'll have Whataburger?! lol

No, no Whataburgers.

It's a frosty morning.  I don't want to go outside. lol

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

Quote from: HeatherB on November 05, 2011, 12:40:00 PM
I'm surprisingly awake after only 5 hrs of sleep. I do however feel a caramel frappe in my future.
:great:

One of the most pleasant ways I know of ingesting caffeine is to go to the local Jack's and order a cappuccino shake.  It's not on the menu but they'll make it if you tell them how.  Half Blue Bell chocolate ice cream, half strong black coffee.  Coffee melts the ice cream, ice cream cools off the coffee and you're left with kind of an iced mocha latte thing, only a lot creamier. 

Might be a cappuccino shake in my future.  I didn't get a lot of sleep, sinus junk.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

IowaSkirtGirl

Cold Stone has Pumpkin ice cream. I add yellow cake, graham cracker crumbs, and whipped cream all mixed in! It was so yummy!

Not really anything else new. I missed working this morning...just not feeling right and having a couple issues....

What should I make for supper? I was thinking Iowa cut pork chops and smashed garlic Yukon gold potatoes.
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

Lynx

Change that to sweet potato ice cream, with all the other stuff, and that would be great!
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

ISG, your suggested dinner sounds great. I don't have a clue what I'm gonna eat for dinner. Heck, I ain't been up very long, breakfast is not even a dim memory yet. :biglaugh:
Lord, I'm dragging today. There's absolutely nothing getting done so far. Thank God I'm off work today.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

Quote from: minnesota68 on November 05, 2011, 07:28:24 PM
I have much to do...wanna help?
Yeah, what he said. 

I'm running some records off to CD, editing this music project for the church christmas program, and since there is nothing scheduled for any certain time today I decided to take Grandma out to eat.  Been too long since we went out to eat anywhere.
"Do you sing at church?"

MsJennJenn

Quote from: minnesota68 on November 05, 2011, 01:44:45 PM
Whataburger...the best hamburger place around.

Amen!!!

@Chel - we have Smashburger, I haven't tried it yet though!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

mini

We have a Smashburger.  Only person I know that tried it HIGHLY recommended handy bathroom access after eating there... :ugly: :flush:

IowaSkirtGirl

*yawn*...

I have done NOTHING all day...yet I can hardly keep my eyes open..ugh!

The Purple Fuzzy

Newsman

Lynx

Just got home.  Grandma commented on the way that some people would think it's strange, me taking my Grandma out for supper.  I said well, we could turn around if you want... 

Naaah, we both enjoy going out to eat, chatting.  Don't do it often enough though.

I think tonight, for the first time in years, I'll go down to the weekly Saturday night auction.  Let's see if it has improved since I was last there.
"Do you sing at church?"

Melody

I love bread!  It's not that I haven't discipline but rather that I am stubborn.  Bread is God ordained food, my digestion is in rebellion.  The thing is, I make good bread. 

It would be very hard to meet Isaac & not eat all his bread.

I will discover a permanent solution to gluten intolerance!

Lynx

It would be very easy to meet me and not eat all my bread.  You'd have to go through a few other people to get to it.  They'd stop you at the door.

The auction has indeed improved since I was last there, and I bought a few things.  All stuff I'm gonna need and all fairly cheap.
"Do you sing at church?"

Melody

Huh?  LOL I'm just being silly.

Oh my goodness, Hannah thinks she had a Chinese accent down but really she just yells, "Chicken!" Over & over. It is too hilarious! I need to record it on video.

SO excited for you AB!

Thinking & praying for you, Lacey & Heather.

Marriage seminar this morning was great. It's going to be a fantastic day at church tomorrow.  Excited about what God's going to do! Happy Sunday guys.

Lynx

By the way, public service announcement:  Set your clock back.

If you forgot to set your clock back and you get to church an hour early... there's always the prayer room.  More people in the prayer room praying, the better the service will be. 
"Do you sing at church?"

IowaSkirtGirl

I basically did NOTHING today...we didn't even really make supper. We got one of those Bertolli frozen dinner things...and Roomie got a TGIF one. They were pretty good.......We or more so I have been watching documentaries all day...

Not a bad day at all...just trying to de-stress.

I found my favorite shampoo that I hadn't really been able to afford on clearance at kmart yesterday....it was nice to use it today...

Is it sad that the highlight of my day was shampoo? :sadbounce:

On another note? Your church has a room just for prayer? Is this typical? If so my church is weird...we pray in the sanctuary for 15-20 minutes before service...but I bet you could call anytime and get someone to let you in to pray...Sometimes I feel so out of the loop having only been Apostolic for a little over a year now...my baptism day is coming up this month...I have been through so much this year..but that's a whole nother topic....

I said Winder today....it made me laugh.

Lynx

In some churches they have rooms for prayer - Men's and Women's.  In other churches they hold prayer in the sanctuary before service.  It can work both ways... Either way, the more people there are praying, the better the service.

Shampoo isn't so bad.  Sometimes the highlight of my day is finding a new album, sometimes it is a really good chocolate bar, sometimes it is petting the cat.  Depends on how much you like that shampoo.
"Do you sing at church?"

IowaSkirtGirl

Have you seen the gourmet chocolate bars that have...um...different stuff in them...beef jerky, cajun seasonings, and various other things I find odd, although I'd love to try chocolate covered bacon...

Lynx

Nothing covered in chocolate surprises me anymore, though I can synthesize the flavor combination well enough in my mind to spare myself actually trying most of them. 

Lindt puts out a dark chocolate bar with chili pepper extract... that is surprisingly good!  I investigated and found out chili and chocolate have been paired long before this, so it's not new ground after all... but it's new to me.
"Do you sing at church?"

taco_harvell

Feeling Genesis 2:18 strongly tonight!
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

MsJennJenn

Quote from: IowaSkirtGirl on November 06, 2011, 02:57:31 AM
I found my favorite shampoo that I hadn't really been able to afford on clearance at kmart yesterday....it was nice to use it today...

On another note? Your church has a room just for prayer? Is this typical? If so my church is weird...we pray in the sanctuary for 15-20 minutes before service...but I bet you could call anytime and get someone to let you in to pray...Sometimes I feel so out of the loop having only been Apostolic for a little over a year now...my baptism day is coming up this month...I have been through so much this year..but that's a whole nother topic....

What kind of shampoo??

And oh yes, we have a prayer room that goes from one side of the church to the other. It is the entire back side of the platform. You can go in on one side of the platform and walk all the way thru the prayer room behind it and come out the other side.

Prayer begins 30 minutes before service. Anyone who is on the platform is "expected" to be in the prayer room the 30 minutes before service. Obviously it's not a you're going to be in big trouble if you don't do it, but rather Pastor will let God handle you for not praying before you are involved in ministry and leading in worship before a service begins.

One of my favorite things sometimes - especially on a Wednesday night when I've worked all day and need to just clear my mind to be ready and in tune for the Word that's gonna go forth that night!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Chseeads

Lord.

Went and painted on those hateful railings....still not done.....God help me....  Came home to turn around and go to church.

Came home from church...sleepy as a mugg, as TPAM would say...*cough*.....went to sleep here a while...got up and walked into my room, laid down on the floor and went to sleep some more....finally got up and tended the fowl.... 

Need to go to sleep again now for the duration. 

Oh....and on the way home from the church after painting, I felt a pain in my elbow....thought maybe I had paint on my arm hair and it was matted down pulling it....hoped it wasn't a wasp, but it didn't feel like that after the initial gouge...wiggled my elbow out to find a little piece of wire sticking out of me... 

While ago when I got ready to take a shower.....I found another one in my upper arm, and one in my leg!  :freaky: 

I guess wires from the wire brush drill thing I used the other day to try to brush rust out of the crevices of these blasted railings....  Crawling and laying all over the ground I picked them up I guess....  I keep wondering if I have more stuck in me that I don't know about.  :reaction:  I think I discovered one that poked me when it happened while I was over there...but these others have been in me and I didn't know it....good lord....