News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Now's the Time for Sharing 509

Started by The Purple Fuzzy, April 02, 2018, 09:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

Note to self: Never get put on probation in Bobby's district.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

*Lynx walks calmly into the room, looks around... and plops down on his side and pants for a while.

Biking in Tennessee ain't for wusses. I'm trying to get to the point where I can regularly bike to w*rk. I've been at it for about two weeks now and I'm nowhere near confident I can bike 15 miles one way, then the same distance home after a w*rk shift. Maybe after another week of building up. Or two.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Roscoe

Y'all are cowards. Probation is easy with me if you 1) are honest 2) don't use dope, you dope; 3) get a job.4) come in like you are supposed to.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

But if you do 1 - 4 most likely you won't need your services in the first place.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Heather

Just got paid, after paying bills, a trip to the grocery store, and a trip to our favorite mexican restaurant, more than half my check is gone. Next pay period though my raise should be in effect.

My new job is kicking my behind. It won't be as bad once I fix all the things the previous employee who held this position messed up. I'm not sure how exactly she was put in charge of inventory and didn't know how to count, but alas....
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

The Purple Fuzzy

Been a busy few days. We have a lot of birthdays in May and  just added a new one.  :)

Roscoe

:hi:
 Made it through the day, went to church. Gotta work tomorrow then I'm off for a week- not for fun, but to take care of Lou. Prayers would be appreciated- she has surgery Friday at noon. I know it's said to be a relatively normal surgery, but I inherited my mama's worry tendency, and I have had every bad scenario run through my mind.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

taco_harvell

Quote from: Roscoe on May 24, 2018, 03:07:19 AM:hi:
 Made it through the day, went to church. Gotta work tomorrow then I'm off for a week- not for fun, but to take care of Lou. Prayers would be appreciated- she has surgery Friday at noon. I know it's said to be a relatively normal surgery, but I inherited my mama's worry tendency, and I have had every bad scenario run through my mind.

I had to work to get our car trunk closed. Neither of us made it anywhere. I haven't slept since Saturday making simple task 10 times more difficult. I'm hurting and exhausted.

PS: Car makers please quit coating metal parts in cheap plastics, it comes apart and causes unnecessary problems.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

mini

Roscoe

Nelle

Only TWO MORE DAYS until I get to be in my safe place with my safe people! I've missed home!!:)

So ready for lunch. I'm starvin!! haha..

MsJennJenn

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on May 24, 2018, 01:36:46 AMBeen a busy few days. We have a lot of birthdays in May and  just added a new one.  :)

Just added a new one?!! lol
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: MsJennJenn on May 24, 2018, 04:46:54 PM
Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on May 24, 2018, 01:36:46 AMBeen a busy few days. We have a lot of birthdays in May and  just added a new one.  :)

Just added a new one?!! lol
:hypocrite:

sunlight

Little man was born on the 21st... which added a day to the week of birthdays in a row.

Roscoe

Quote from: sunlight on May 25, 2018, 12:14:52 AMLittle man was born on the 21st... which added a day to the week of birthdays in a row.
Finally you post!
:hi: At home unwinding. Had to go to the viewing of a close friend and local cop who passed. Sad event, but it was great seeing a whole lot of former coworkers who had retired or went other places.
Now, we have to be at Conway tomorrow...

MsJennJenn

Quote from: sunlight on May 25, 2018, 12:14:52 AMLittle man was born on the 21st... which added a day to the week of birthdays in a row.

I knew my suspicion was correct. lol just needed confirmation! Glad everyone is good?!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

Quote from: mini on May 23, 2018, 08:53:15 PMBut if you do 1 - 4 most likely you won't need your services in the first place.
Yes that's exactly what I was thinking. If I'm already following all those... why would I be on probation?
"Do you sing at church?"

mini

Taco and I have decided he needs to be called Mini Taco after his two ugl...er...smartest uncle's.

Although he most closely resembles his shorter uglier uncle, Roscoe... no teeth.

The Purple Fuzzy

sunlight

Well- he is short, has just a little hair, no teeth at all, and wants to eat all day and night long. And he likes naps. Especially right after food. Lol.

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

That kid's got a bright future. :lol: I gotta find him some overalls. And Corvette clothing. And Ham radio stuff...

Hi, y'all. Lou came through the surgery fine and got to come home today. She's in a little pain, but the doc prescribed her Percocet, so I think she'll be fine. It doesn't seem to affect her like it did me the one time I used it. ( I literally saw little green dragons on the mantle, and was so high I couldn't walk to the bathroom).
I brought her home, and mowed the yard. Trying to get the energy up to go do some more cleaning outside. If I'm gonna be home for a week, and Lou is able to get around, somewhat- Doc has told her to walk quite a bit as well, stated it would be easier on her- I might as well get some things done.

sunlight

As bad as it hurts- the walking really really does help it so much faster than anything else. Don't make much sense- but it does.