News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Now's the Time for Sharing 509

Started by The Purple Fuzzy, April 02, 2018, 09:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MsJennJenn

Just sitting here eating cereal.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

Well. No one is showing up like they are supposed to. And I was just informed by another officer we have to go pick up a parolee 3 hours away. So- I might or might not make church tonight.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

taco_harvell

Quote from: Lynx on May 16, 2018, 11:27:23 AMThat doesn't make a Third Day album country. I could sing an Irish tune with a passable Irish accent, but that doesn't mean the next Christian rap song I sang was Irish.

Chel what are we waiting for? And why are you impatient for it?

Quote from: Roscoe on May 16, 2018, 01:12:19 PMHe shoulda just stayed solely Third Day. Good singer and I like his Third Day stuff, but in Country, he's just another voice. Not special, just there.
Morning all. It's a beautiful day, Rusty is home, and I'm halfway to the weekend. This is good.

Country ain't what it used to be a lot of it has the Third Day type sound to it that's why some people I know had the Country Station on in their car and thought it was SpiritFM. lol I had to ask do you usually listen to country, and around here it doesn't help when SpiritFM 103.7 and Star Country 104.1 are that close. Mac Powell has that rock country mix thing going and round here Third Day songs do sound like the stuff the country stations playing. I miss the Happy Goodmans and Merle Haggard because nobody got them confused.

I agree Mac Powell should stick with Third Day. I have never understood why so many established Christian artist want to do ''crossover'' stuff. It usually just ends up in a bad place.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Heather

I was up the majority of the night sick from eating broccoli. You read that right folks...

Last day in the commercial department and some higher ups are supposed to be through. Please just leave me in the truck all day.

My promotion got "lost" in the system and had to be resubmitted. This place is frustrating. It could also be the lack of sleep.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

The Purple Fuzzy

Lack of sleep is certainly frustrating. Hope things get better.

Roscoe

Yes, I hope they do, as well. Having said that- you validate my opinion that broccoli is of the devil and should NOT be consumed. I shall substitute a nice piece of bacon the next time Lou tries to make me eat it. :hypocrite:

Life is grand. Rusty is back and I enjoyed a brief ride tonight after installing a shock. One day and the four next week and I'm off for a week. Not for good reasons though- Lou is having a hysterectomy and I will have to make sure she can recuperate.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

Mmm broccoli. I'm growing broccoli in my garden. Can't wait!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

mini

I love broccoli.  And most veggies.

Its been a busy few weeks.  Met myself coming and going and going and coming.

Need to relax for a few now.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

Quote from: mini on May 18, 2018, 01:44:01 PMI love broccoli.  And most veggies.

Meeee too. Yum.

I'm growing squash, zucchini, beans, broccoli, tomatoes, cilantro, corn, basil, jalapeno, pepper, bell pepper, sweet mint, & rosemary in my garden!

My squash is taking over as you can see. Lol
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

Quote from: Heather on May 17, 2018, 06:25:22 PMI was up the majority of the night sick from eating broccoli. You read that right folks...
Wait, what? How did that work?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

taco_harvell

Quote from: Lynx on May 18, 2018, 05:24:56 PM
Quote from: Heather on May 17, 2018, 06:25:22 PMI was up the majority of the night sick from eating broccoli. You read that right folks...

Broccoli is a major stomach irritant for many people.

Roscoe

Quote from: taco_harvell on May 19, 2018, 12:01:45 AM
Quote from: Lynx on May 18, 2018, 05:24:56 PM

Broccoli is a major stomach irritant for many people.
True. It irritates mine and makes me want to hurl just thinking about it. :ugly:
 Hi, y'all. Back at my favorite time of the week- weekend. I mowed the yard when I got home, fixed the Corvette,  and have had a great evening thus far. For once, I do not have a list of things to do tomorrow. I have several things I should do, but nothing that has to be done.

Roscoe

:hi:
Where be everyone?
I am a true redneck tonight. Spent most of the day in the sun- mowed pastor's yard ;because of his recent surgery he couldn't- Then went by Mama and Daddy's old place. I've put off doing any clean up due to family strife over the property- which makes zero sense to me, because it's is not worth what it'll take to clean and repair it. Fortunately, we have that ironed out and soon it'll be in my name to go with the small piece of land I own behind it.
 It's not been mowed in two years. The grass is literally as high as the house, and there's numerous small saplings that have volunteered. I spent three hours cutting and mowing the front yard. People passing by saw me sweating- but truthfully there were more tears than sweat running. The whole time I was cutting it, my mind kept flashing back to my childhood, mowing that same yard, and running inside for a glass of iced tea and mama's chocolate biscuits. I could hear her telling me to close the door so the flies don't get in- we never had air conditioning.
I'd give anything to go back in time for just one day to hear that and to kiss her on the nose once more, just to hear her squall...

mini

:hyper:  :hyper:  :hyper:  :hyper:  :hyper:  :hyper:  :hyper:  :hyper:  :hyper:  :hyper:  :hyper:  :hyper:  :hyper:  :bustamove:  :bustamove:  :bustamove:  :hyper:  :hyper:  :hyper:  :hyper:  :hyper:  :hyper:  :hyper:  :hyper:  :hyper:  :hyper:

:hypocrite:

:ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

taco_harvell

Roscoe

Nelle

I'm so thankful that there is at least one food that makes other people sick.. and doesn't make me sick. I have such a finicky stomach! haha.. Steamed broccoli with grilled chicken and pasta.. yum.

Eating lunch.

We ordered our air conditioner and furnace today. Hopefully we will get that installed next week.

I am SOOOO SO SO OS OS OS SOOSOSOSSOSOSOSOSOSOSO ready to be at my parents' house this weekend!! We have seen them a couple of times this year when they came to our house, but I love the peace I feel at THEIR house. So ready even if it will only be two days. :)

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

Urgh.

I'm tarred.  And feathered.

Roscoe

:hi:
Been a looooooooooong day. My stomach has given me fits today. :sadbounce: And it has been an amazingly stressful day.  When I got home, my little Daisy was having tummy issues too, so I made some chicken and rice for us all for dinner. Not planning on doing much more..

taco_harvell

Quote from: Roscoe on May 21, 2018, 11:01:08 PM:hi:
Been a looooooooooong day. My stomach has given me fits today. :sadbounce: And it has been an amazingly stressful day.  When I got home, my little Daisy was having tummy issues too, so I made some chicken and rice for us all for dinner. Not planning on doing much more..

My IBS has been acting up and now they have me on antibiotics for an abscessed tooth which just adds to the stomach issues. Between the tooth, stomach cramps, and other issues, I ain't slept in days. Pray for my wonderful wife, somehow she's put up with me the last few days. Toothaches are bad enough and throw the other in and my attitude gets bad and overall normal angelicness seems to hibernate.

Roscoe

..."overall normal angelicness seems to hibernate. " Hibernate?!?! Normal?!?!?  Doc, I want what he's on 'cause it is the GOOD stuff! Ain't nothing angel-like about you. Okay, I stand corrected, Lucifer was an angel and you act devilish enough..

Morning all. Back at work. Drove Rusty in, and wanted to keep driving.

MsJennJenn

My stomach was bleh last night also.  :-?
-Alexander Den Heijer-

mini

Roscoe

Lord. Can this day just stop?!?!
It amazes me how big and bad some folks are until they get locked up, then get jailhouse religion and begin begging. If I tried for months to get you to go to rehab and help yourself change your life, and you ignored me, why on earth do you think I'd advocate for you to the judge and tell him that you have potential?!? You got all the potential of a rotten eggplant...