News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Discuss Everything Except Alexander the Great in Sharing 508

Started by mini, January 04, 2018, 02:28:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: mini on February 26, 2018, 02:13:00 PMI'm upset about that too.  But not for the reason you think.

You see, she had the nerve to get arrested, thus resulting in a call that obviously woke you up early.

And as anyone who has met you can attest, you need all the beauty sleep you can get.

Her sinfulness has resulted in a plight for the rest of mankind.

:ugly:
:laughat:

Roscoe

:pound: Mini AND Fuzzy.

I conducted the hearing I was scheduled to do for a friend. Then I did something I have rarely done. I took 6 hours' sick time. Stomach hurts, and just generally don't feel well. So I'm currently relaxing with reading material and a cold drink.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

Its one of those days at work.

Quiet.

Oddly quiet.

And Im tired.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

It's GORGEOUS outside. The sun is AMAZING. I moved half my jungle outside for some direct sunlight for a few hours. They are LOVING it.

Had lunch out on my patio at my new patio table with my umm friend. :hypocrite:
Then we plopped in the hammock for a few before he went back to work.

The sunshine was exquisite!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

Guy I started bringing to church. He's a pretty good dude. Grew up baptist, but has the Holy Ghost by way of speaking in tongues, has been baptized (but not sure in what way as of yet?). But he's pretty open to coming to church, and is very interested. He's hungry for more than what he's currently doing. Just praying God moves in a big way thru his life. 
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

mini

MsJennJenn

He checks a lot of boxes. Ok all of them except the church one as of yet. lol but we're changing that! 
-Alexander Den Heijer-

mini

Just make sure the box "Isn't from Arkansas" and "Has all of his teeth" is checked and the rest should fall into place.

MsJennJenn

Oh he's from Louisiana. You know I'd never entertain those Arkansies ..... :ugly:
-Alexander Den Heijer-

sunlight

Quote from: Roscoe on February 26, 2018, 06:33:20 PM:pound: Mini AND Fuzzy.

I conducted the hearing I was scheduled to do for a friend. Then I did something I have rarely done. I took 6 hours' sick time. Stomach hurts, and just generally don't feel well. So I'm currently relaxing with reading material and a cold drink.

Feeling any better yet?
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Roscoe

:pound: :pound: Jenn and Mini.

Quote from: sunlight on February 26, 2018, 11:05:35 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on February 26, 2018, 06:33:20 PM:pound: Mini AND Fuzzy.

Feeling any better yet?
Not much.  But I'll survive.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Heather

I'm still alive. Slinging auto parts, being exhausted (thanks fibro!), and going to church.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Roscoe

Quote from: Heather on February 27, 2018, 12:22:17 AMI'm still alive. Slinging auto parts, being exhausted (thanks fibro!), and going to church.
Some of those parts could be slung my way...lol

Heather

I think you are a little out of my jurisdiction for delivery, but I'll see what can be done  :lol:

I was only scheduled 11-3 today and tomorrow. I've already been called and asked if I could work over both days as much as I want. Between husband and I, we made over 1000 for bi-weekly pay. Thank you Lord!!!

Roscoe

Totally not doing well. Woke up feeling okay. Had yearly checkup for work. The weight gain has caused my liver enzymes to be slightly elevated again- nothing serious. Everything else ok. Doctor said losing weight will help tremendously. I agreed. Got into car with other fluffy coworkers who had the same advise given. Stopped at Sonic on the way back for a double cheeseburger and Rt 44 Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper with Real Cream. :sadbounce:

mini

MsJennJenn

Quote from: mini on February 27, 2018, 06:09:02 PM:ugly:
That's what Bobbys smile gonna look like after all these years of drinking that nasty Dr. Pepper. 
-Alexander Den Heijer-

mini

Nasty Dr Pepper?!?  Nasty?!?

I now question you...in all your actions and deeds...

Harrumph.

:ugly:

Heather

A friend I used to go to church with was found unresponsive in his bus after dropping off his elementary school students. He passed at the hospital shortly after. Please pray for the Leonard family.

Made it to my first prayer meeting at church. We straight up had church. Shew!

The Purple Fuzzy

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on February 27, 2018, 04:56:50 PMTotally not doing well. Woke up feeling okay. Had yearly checkup for work. The weight gain has caused my liver enzymes to be slightly elevated again- nothing serious. Everything else ok. Doctor said losing weight will help tremendously. I agreed. Got into car with other fluffy coworkers who had the same advise given. Stopped at Sonic on the way back for a double cheeseburger and Rt 44 Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper with Real Cream. :sadbounce:
I TOLD you dr. pepper with a shot of real cream is good. Years ago I told you this. Only now do you listen, only when a fast food factory has it officially on the menu.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Sorry to hear about your friend Heather. And :pound: Jenn. My teeth won't look like that. I has fake teef. And Dr Pepper is the drink of God. A heavenly concoction given to those of taste and refinement, qualities you apparently lack. :hypocrite:
BAck at work. It's rainy- again. :pound:

Heather

Large Dr Pepper with vanilla and real cherries from Sonic......YUM!

I can't drink it all the time though. I'm having to really buckle down on what does and doesn't work for me. i can have 1 soda in the morning, maybe a sweet tea at lunch, and other than that it's all water, all the time.

The rain is back....again.....