News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Discuss Everything Except Alexander the Great in Sharing 508

Started by mini, January 04, 2018, 02:28:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

Sitting at hospital waiting for my mom to get back from a heart cath. Thankfully they called and said no blockage.

Roscoe

Quote from: sunlight on February 01, 2018, 03:59:34 PM
* sunlight offers JennJenn a rooster... :evilgrin:
Quote from: MsJennJenn on February 01, 2018, 04:11:22 PMI would let it out the front door and let it roam free.
TOTALLY missing a perfect opportunity for fried chicken....

And Fuzz, I thought I had posted that I was praying for your mom, but I don't see such a post, so it's entirely possible it was all in my mind.
And in sharing, like a bonehead, I left my work phone at home and had to rush home to get it at lunch. Since I was there, I put a pot roast, carrots, celery, onion and tators in the crockpot. I anticipate a delicious supper when I get home. :fork:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Roscoe on February 01, 2018, 09:34:12 PM
Quote from: sunlight on February 01, 2018, 03:59:34 PM
* sunlight offers JennJenn a rooster... :evilgrin:
Quote from: MsJennJenn on February 01, 2018, 04:11:22 PMI would let it out the front door and let it roam free.
TOTALLY missing a perfect opportunity for fried chicken....

And Fuzz, I thought I had posted that I was praying for your mom, but I don't see such a post, so it's entirely possible it was all in my mind.
And in sharing, like a bonehead, I left my work phone at home and had to rush home to get it at lunch. Since I was there, I put a pot roast, carrots, celery, onion and tators in the crockpot. I anticipate a delicious supper when I get home. :fork:
That's too much work. lol 
and celery is gross.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

Normally I would agree- But throwing a small amount in the pot roast is different. I hate the stuff otherwise..
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on February 01, 2018, 11:12:51 PMNormally I would agree- But throwing a small amount in the pot roast is different. I hate the stuff otherwise..
Finally, somebody who gets it! THIS is the good, true and proper use of celery! That stuff was never made to be munched on by itself, any more than one should eat a plain clove of garlic.

I knew there was something good about Bobby. He gets it about celery. :cool:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Morning, all. It's FINALLY Friday!! The roast was absolutely divine. Probably the best roast I have ever cooked. I splurged a bit when I bought it, and bought a pricey chuck roast for around $12. It was a BIG roast, and I planned to eat it for a few meals. But it was so good, we pretty much ate ALL of it last night. I'd put a ton of veggies in it, so we still have plenty of those, but the meat is MIA..
I plan to do very little today. And even less this weekend. Started to call in sick today, just to stay home- don't have anyone scheduled.

sunlight

I called in work today... well kinda. Lol. Actually I wish I could go to work today.
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Heather

I wish I had a job to go into. This staying home business is ridiculous.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Heather

Excellent service last night. The speaker was a Bro Jeremy Damesworth from Missouri. Come to find out he's my friend Monica's cousin.

Today I'm going to hang out with a friend just to get out of this house plus go see her new house. We both moved around the same time.

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

:hi: I spent the day running around, spending money. Federal refund hit, so I went and bought a nice new tile saw big enough to do the job, then located 720 sq feet of tile for .99 a sq foot. This should put me around the $1,000 mark to have all of our desired tile job done. Slowly, little by little, we are getting things done like we want. I still need to paint that kitchen wall, paint the cabinets, redo the bathroom, build more bookcases...shew. I'll be working on this stuff when I'm 90.
It was kinda cool today too.

Heather

I tried to do our taxes the other day and when Brandon transferred Autozones they messed up his state taxes. He works in Virginia but they were taking out West Virginia taxes. So now we have to wait for them to fix it so he can reprint his W2.

I've had a headache for 3 days now.

Roscoe

I hate it when W2's are jacked up. That can be such a pain. And I made the mistake of mentioning that I was doing my taxes a couple years ago when my sister came over. Since then I've had the honor of doing HER taxes too. I did them last night- just a few minutes so I don't mind.

I've slept in late today. My right shoulder is acting up again, so sore I can hardly move it. :pound:

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

I will hopefully do my taxes this week.

Morning everyone.

:yawn:

:ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Morning. The caffeine ain't working this morning. Slightly grumpy- not that this is unusual. Wish I had a few weeks off right about now.

Heather

Church yesterday was excellent! Finally got rid of that headache, thank ya Jesus!

Was woken up this am by my mom calling....repeatedly. She's caught a stomach bug. She hadn't left her bathroom floor since around 1 am. I finally got her up and on her couch. Cleaned up her house, doused everything in lysol and stole her dog that way she doesn't have to worry about walking him and whatnot.

Have chicken noodle soup on the crock pot. There will be a nap in my future.

MsJennJenn

My taxes should deposit this week! :clap:  So the best friend and I are going to the Bahamas again. 
Cannot.
Wait.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

taco_harvell

Quote from: Roscoe on January 29, 2018, 04:43:45 PM:pound: That "tremble" is love or, depending on who you are, pending bites.  And they are loving little babies.

You only love them because they're one of the few dogs shorter than you. lol
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

dnr1128

Quote from: MsJennJenn on February 05, 2018, 05:10:12 PMMy taxes should deposit this week! :clap:  So the best friend and I are going to the Bahamas again.
Cannot.
Wait.

I've gotta do mine soon.  That $14k in mileage write-off will be nice. 
Sow an action, reap a habit; sow a habit, reap a character; sow a character, reap a destiny.

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Dear lord. I've sat in court an hour so far and the judge hasn't even shown up. Gonna be a long day

mini

I dont know what you did that made you wind up in court, but you are probably guilty.

:ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

I pinned on a badge. Yeah, I'm guilty. However, the good news is, I was there to testify against the accused, not to be sentenced myself. And the prosecutor was apparently tired of folk. Four up.....Four sent to prison.  :o
I'd have compassion, but truthfully of the four, two had been given chance after chance and refused help or anything else, one had killed a lady in a drunk driving accident, and the last is the only one I know nothing about. I'd say three of them for sure deserved their punishment without a doubt, and I hope they get their head on straight while they are in there.

And in sharing- they claim we may have a chance of ice tonight and tomorrow.  :pound:  SO sick of it, and desiring summer. And if Lou had just listened and not decided she would rather have a weekend getaway, we would be sailing out to Jamaica right now. :pound:

The Purple Fuzzy