News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Discuss Everything Except Alexander the Great in Sharing 508

Started by mini, January 04, 2018, 02:28:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

Shes 2 pounds total weight and 1.98 pound of that is teeth and a bad attitude.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Heather

Got the call from AZ. Gave my notice and it went better than it could have but I've been called every name in the book and told how terrible of a person I am. Oh well. Onward!
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

Quote from: mini on January 29, 2018, 07:40:24 PMYou haven't met his 2 pound'er then...LOL

:ugly:
Are we talking about Domino? That's the only dog I met, and Domino was a cool dog.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

mini

Daisy.

2 pounds of pure evil, wrapped in a tan fur.

(I say that just to get Roscoe riled up this morning)
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

mini

I just noticed I have 20 or so posts until I hit 11,000 posts...

Roscoe

I give up. I've tried twenty minutes to upload a picture. Stupid thing. :pound:  :pound:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Nelle

Got to work around 6:45a and left work last night about the same time in PM. Had a headache most of the day that I'm extremely thankful it went away before I went home, because about 10:40 (I was about to fall asleep), my husband decided he wasn't going to be able to make it through the night with the excruciating tooth pain he was having. So we loaded up and drove the 40 mins to the VA ER. His job has 0 time off for dental visits at his current probationary period, and he's terrified of missing in that same 90 day period because he wants to keep this job. We got home just a little after 1am. We had to get back up this morning at 6am (I decided to drop him off at work so that we could sleep another half hour this morning LOL). I'm hoping that he can get off early enough today to be able to at least CHECK in with his dentist to make sure we are doing correct treatment on the issue. I'm tired, but I thought I would feel WAY worse. I'm just hoping for a peaceful night tonight, and thankful he was able to rest some after we got back from the ER.

I'm also VERY thankful for the VA healthcare. It definitely has its horrid faults, but I'm so thankful that in moments like that, we could choose a 40 min drive for free care over a 5 minute drive and possibly pay hundreds and hundreds. I really wish they could involve dental care into their healthcare tho. It's hard to understand why/how they can't connect oral health to overall health. Don't even get me started on the failing mental healthcare options.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Nelle on January 30, 2018, 03:39:44 PMDon't even get me started on the failing mental healthcare options.
Amen to that. Don't get me started either. And I have good (or semi) good insurance. :roll:
I also rolled laughing at the fireworks/Roscoe story. HILARIOUS.
But I'm with Fuzzy. There are some things you don't mess with. :nono:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Heather

I'm technically unemployed and I hate it. The old hippy essentially fired me yesterday because I gave my notice. AZ is trying to get me in earlier but there's a possibility I don't have a job until Feb 12th. I would travel, but that costs money and I don't have any coming in. Sigh.

Roscoe

:pound: Mini. I still can't get a photo uploaded.  But if you could just see my little angel, you would know that Mini is being untruthful about her. :hypocrite:
Been a long day. Took one to jail, sent two off to prison, and had a delightful (sarcasm) visit with an old (nearly 70) lady who is a fiddle player in a local bluegrass band.  She also drives a mean truck, as evidenced by her arrival in my office for running over her brother during a property dispute.
 It's a shame that it's Tuesday and I want to go home  for the week already...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

Quote from: Roscoe on January 30, 2018, 08:54:37 PM:pound: Mini. I still can't get a photo uploaded.  But if you could just see my little angel, you would know that Mini is being untruthful about her. :hypocrite:
Been a long day. Took one to jail, sent two off to prison, and had a delightful (sarcasm) visit with an old (nearly 70) lady who is a fiddle player in a local bluegrass band.  She also drives a mean truck, as evidenced by her arrival in my office for running over her brother during a property dispute.
 It's a shame that it's Tuesday and I want to go home  for the week already...

https://imgbb.com/

And...shes on parole for running over her brother?

Wowzers.

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

mini

Roscoe

Quote from: sunlight on January 30, 2018, 11:24:11 PMIt's a boy.

Quote from: mini on January 31, 2018, 02:04:40 AMWoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
:stupid:

And let's see if this works:

If so, look at that sweet little face. No way it can be what Mini claims...

mini

Roscoe

Isaac, I thought I had responded to ya- about a year ago, Lou decided Domino needed a companion. On one of the swap shops online, they had a "runt" Chihuahua puppy, and I bought it for Lou. "It" became attached to ME.  Her name is Daisy and she and Domino usually get along pretty well. And she is now mine...

Roscoe

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Well... my household also has acquired a dog.

She is NOT mine. But I have to take care of her when Erica is at work. She is still a puppy, and only semi-housetrained.

We are working on it.

Currently she is laying beside me asleep. I am about to get up and clean the kitchen and cook some dinner... She she better move.

Her name is Mia and she is a Weiner dog. She is cute, and she is not whining thru the night now, so I guess she is ok. At least she isn't Furby.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Heather

Sometimes you just gotta turn on a POA station on YouTube and make yourself get off the couch. The longer I sit around the lazier I become. I did go to have lunch with Brandon between his classes with a side trip to Hobby Lobby. Currently I'm cleaning my whatever room. Bathroom is already done. My whatever room has my closet off of it, our storage space and will one day house my craft room. Currently it's all piled on a bookcase in the corner.

Mel, mom is currently stuck on Destin which I think is even closer to you than PCB.

MsJennJenn

I hate birds and their cheerful morning constant chirping. HATE BIRDS

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MsJennJenn

I would let it out the front door and let it roam free. 
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Heather

Kitchen cleaning is currently halted because the sink is pouring water out from under it. The wheel never stops turning.....

Very excited about church tonight. Going to a youth rally tomorrow because our praise team is doing the music. I was invited to my old churches Valentine's Banquet. I thought it was sweet until one of the girls starting giggling because I just reached the cutoff age on Saturday. I gave them props for pulling one over on me. LOL.

Nelle

Finally eating lunch!

I got more sleep last night than the night of the ER trip, yet I'm more tired today than that one, LOL. I think I've turned into one of 'those people' who turn in for the night at like.. 6 and then are up by like 4-5. Ugh.. I wasn't a night owl like I was a LONG time ago, but I at least could stay awake past 10pm. I was in bed Saturday night two and a half hours before my parents were, haha.

Finally getting to my last big step of year-end closeouts at work. I have started the dreaded worksheets. Lots of numbers and making sure everything matches and makes sense, so that when the CPA asks me questions - I don't feel like a complete idiot and can figure out what I did so that I can explain. :)