News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

GP Ain't dead yet.. Prove it in sharing 502

Started by taco_harvell, January 17, 2016, 06:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taco_harvell

:nono: Don't pull that plug there's life in this body!
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Roscoe

I totally  read your post as.."life in this booty".  Was trying to figure  out what you meant.  :rofl:
 Glad to see I misread it.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

taco_harvell

Lynx

The return of the Taco!

Howdy y'all. Tell Rainbow I said hi.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Backseat Radio

Anybody got bug spray? Was looking through the forums new design and found this

Online: 26 Guests, 1 User (16 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

MsJennJenn

NO we need all of those spiders to be here! lol
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy

taco_harvell

Scott

Quote from: Backseat Radio on January 18, 2016, 03:58:16 AMAnybody got bug spray? Was looking through the forums new design and found this

Online: 26 Guests, 1 User (16 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Spiders = Hack attacks. Most log in attempts and registration attempts to GP in the last year are hack attacks or spambots
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Lynx

Spiders are a lot better in the real world. They eat bugs, not cause them. :p
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

I had to work today. Woke up to the unwelcome sight of snow. Drove in without any problems. Other folks were not as lucky. We have an 8 car pileup on one of the overpasses. I didn't see anything on the roadway- a couple of small slick spots, but drove 70 all the way in, like most everyone running with me.
 Most of the crew is off today for MLK, just me and one other. I drove 60 miles in and was 30 minutes early as usual. Coworker- and I use the "worker" part of that term very loosely- lives 5 miles away. He's already nearly 20 minutes late. Slug.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Backseat Radio

Already had my scare for the day. Was moving laptops over to photo lab and went back to get the last one I'd left on the floor just as a guy come walking through that isle and the laptop was gone. After I had a panic attack we found the missing laptop sitting up on top the desktops.

MsJennJenn

It was super chilly this morning here. Ugh so over winter.

I'm tired. And slightly grumpy.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Roscoe

:stupid: I am grumpy too. But, I always am in the morning and afternoon, and evening , so I didn't feel it to be shareworthy. :hypocrite:

Backseat Radio

Quote from: MsJennJenn on January 18, 2016, 03:33:24 PMIt was super chilly this morning here. Ugh so over winter.

Was chilly here too. Actual temp was -2F. Windchill down around -20.

Roscoe

Quote from: Backseat Radio on January 18, 2016, 04:17:39 PM
Quote from: MsJennJenn on January 18, 2016, 03:33:24 PMIt was super chilly this morning here. Ugh so over winter.

Was chilly here too. Actual temp was -2F. Windchill down around -20.
Minus 2?!? Sweet lord. That makes my 24 sound like a summer day....

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

Yea I think mine said 30. lol -2 is for the birds! ACK.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Roxie

With all the fuss on FB about the forum being down, I figured I would come on and say HI :) Hope everyone is doing good.
Some people make things happen, some watch while things happen, and some wonder \"What happened?\"

Which type of person are you?

Roscoe

Quote from: MsJennJenn on January 18, 2016, 05:51:17 PMYea I think mine said 30. lol -2 is for the birds! ACK.
What birds? Penguins? 'Cause even ole Cheesehead's birds don't have it that bad...:lol:

sunlight

I am so stopped up in my sinuses I have to sing bass.
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Roscoe

Quote from: sunlight on January 18, 2016, 06:49:24 PMI am so stopped up in my sinuses I have to sing bass.
:sing: Because you know I'm all about that bass,
'Bout that bass, no treble
I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble
I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble
I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass :sing:

Oh, wait, I'm sorry. I had a Newsman minute there.....:ugly:

Sorry you are feeling bad..:sadbounce:

MsJennJenn

oh my. 5-0 just sang a worldy song - a new one...lol

but Chel - i can soooo relate. ive been singing bass for a week.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Roscoe

Quote from: MsJennJenn on January 18, 2016, 06:58:47 PMoh my. 5-0 just sang a worldy song - a new one...lol

but Chel - i can soooo relate. ive been singing bass for a week.
Jenn, toward the end of last year, Germ, Newsman and myself met up in Fort Smith and enjoyed an evening at the local Golden Corral. Germ and I were treated to Sir John performing, in a very obnoxious falsetto, complete with moves, a Meghan Trainor song..:lol:
 It was priceless...

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller