News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

TSA Airport Screening

Started by BrothaJason, November 18, 2010, 01:29:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melody

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Ok... seriously pondering what we can do... cause this is a serious problem.

Do we write congressmen? Start petitions? Boycott the airlines? Get kicked off of flights in the name of civil disobedience? Challenge the rules and get arrested?

I am not joking... I really am being a concerned citizen... and pondering what can be done to challenge this, and get it stopped...

Getting angry and mad is a great first step... but if we really want it changed... it needs to go further...

Ideas?

Apparently just complaining hasn't stopped it...

And this country has taken steps to go from a Democracy to Dictatorship in resent yrs... so how do we stop it?

And I want to apologize if I seemed haphazard or calloused over this... I am not... I just dont want to simply talk and do nothing...

So again... Ideas?

Feed The Bachelors 2010

Melody

well pray, I believe that really does influence more than any other action.  Besides that though I don't think anything other than a FULL boycott or riot will change it.

Sis

I said that same thing on FB several days ago.

Stevebert did some reading, the only thing they need to become one of these TSA agents is a high school diploma or a GED. So we have a bunch of highschool grads, or drop-outs feeling up the public, being given all this authority over the general public.

Everyone should read the Left Behind - The kids series. Where the kids are given all the authority over everyone else. Where they turn in even their parents. What I read in this series, is happening right now, and LaHaye wrote it over ten years ago.

Melody

wow. weird.  Have you ever read the Among the ___ books by Margaret Peterson Haddix.  It's a fantastic series w/ God undertones.  The country hits poverty and has to ration food and stipulates you can only have 2 kids.  So all these 3rd+ children are in hiding/orphans.  Many of the 1,2 children join the jr.brigade type thing. 

BrothaJason

Crazy things are ahead for us in the following years

Sis

I heard one lady on the radio recounting her experince. She was a newsperson of some kind. She ended with, "Do you want a cigarette? The least you could do is buy me dinner after that."

It's sad how many people have been fooled into believing this  really IS keeping them safe. They even thanked the agents. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

World Traveler

More bad news:

Agents are not practicing safe practices, such as changing gloves between screenings, and therefore rising passing on things like Lice, Staph infections, STD's, etc.

Article: http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=232457

Marriage counselor, "So, how did you get the STD you passed on to your wife?"
Husband, "I flew on an airplane"
There is no statute of limitations on murder or bad first impressions.

I am enjoying my second childhood.
It is a lot of fun.
I have money this time!!

Marry, divorce, marry someone new, divorce, marry again, divorce, marry again... Polygamy on the installment plan.

Sis

They only wear them to protect THEMSELVES from US.

World Traveler

I guess this TSA thing has gotten deep enough into my psychy that I can't even think right anymore.

Example?

I saw the following advertisement on AOL a few minutes ago for Virgin America flights starting at $39. http://travel.aol.com/discount-travel?ncid=AOLCOMMtravdynlprim0488-8&icid=main%7Chtmlws-main-n%7Cdl6%7Csec3_lnk3%7C188155

Two thoughts immediately crossed my mind:
#1. That is a pretty good price.
#2. Too bad that by the time TSA gets through with you you won't be a virgin anymore.

It is a lot of fun.
I have money this time!!

Marry, divorce, marry someone new, divorce, marry again, divorce, marry again... Polygamy on the installment plan.

Sis

kkay

For some reason, I was under the impression that they normally only do the pat downs when you decline the x-ray machine. I think I'd much rather they see the outline of my body instead of feeling it. Different strokes for different folks ;)

World Traveler

The images are a lot more detailed than outlines. Also, they say they don't keep the images. I think we are being lied to on that issue for two reasons:
#1. Some have already been leaked out. You can't leak out something that doesn't exist, can you?
#2. They must have some record kept so, if they actually catch someone, they can have something to take to court.

It is a lot of fun.
I have money this time!!

Melody

from what I've seen on the news they see you as if you were naked.  Not an outline, detailed nakedness.

kkay

From what they've shown on the news here, it's an outline of your body parts but not a picture of you completely naked.

I've not seen any images that were "leaked" to the public..just the ones that people are doing in real time and someone is videotaping it.

BrothaJason

The point is all of this is just so ridiculous, and pretty much the TSA agents are poorly trained bumbling idiots.