News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Lets Share Youtube Videos!!

Started by EricShane, May 27, 2009, 04:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EricShane

Do you guys have any crazy/goofy or any videos to share??
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Sis

I remember that. It's still   :laughhard:  :laughhard:  :laughhard:

EricShane

LOL yes I remember that too, you dont know how many times my friends and I have done that in the store before!
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Sis

I've done something similar. Not as many toys, though. I do it when there are kids around who are dying to do it but their parents won't let them.  LOL

EricShane

im going to try to add some of my funny youtube videos tonight.. lol

Sis

EricShane

me and chelsea getting blowd away!

the sounds messed up on it.. so i might have to re-upload it, thier doing Mtnc. on YT right now.. *sigh*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVe7hogM8g0

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

EricShane

HAHA chel.. omg, i was sooo sick in that one.. and in the other i was slap happy!

Tricia Lea

Lynx

What a great idea for a thread!  I'm surprised it doesn't have a trillion posts by now.

An engineer's guide to cat ownership:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXBL6bzAR4

No cats were harmed during the making of this video, but some were slightly annoyed.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

EricShane

i know its off topic, but is that cat really smiling? lol

Lynx

Only the cat knows.  :)

Anyone shop on ebay?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09QLIiVYktM
Yeah most of you have seen it before.  Some haven't.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

EricShane

lol yes i just watched that again, its classic

Lynx

Does it have to specifically be youtube?

http://www.gearfuse.com/if-pi-were-a-song/

Who knew pi was musical?
"Do you sing at church?"

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Lynx

How in the world do they keep the speaker (which is *behind* the mics) from feeding back through the mics?
"Do you sing at church?"