OMG, I found REAL Pictures of Chel!!

Started by EricShane, August 20, 2008, 07:45:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EricShane

chel I like your av..

and I tried calling you recently, did you get my messege?
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

sunlight

I couldnt tell who it was... so I called the first half dozen or so people who fit the description in the message, and it wasnt any of them... so i gave up on it! :laughhard:
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

EricShane

Quote from: sunlight on September 23, 2008, 01:53:53 PM
I couldnt tell who it was... so I called the first half dozen or so people who fit the description in the message, and it wasnt any of them... so i gave up on it! :laughhard:
*grin*

cool...

XD
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

sunlight

Actually... i cant even remember what it was you said in the message.
im really sorry.. i have an awesome forgetter! I just remember getting it when i woke up one morning, and i knew you would be asleep when i got it, and didnt wanna wake you up. Sorry!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

EricShane

Quote from: sunlight on September 23, 2008, 02:13:38 PM
Actually... i cant even remember what it was you said in the message.
im really sorry.. i have an awesome forgetter! I just remember getting it when i woke up one morning, and i knew you would be asleep when i got it, and didnt wanna wake you up. Sorry!
lol, I dont remember, I was just like "Heeeey its meeee" (but I never told you who it was!) >D heheh

Quote from: MelodyB on September 23, 2008, 02:10:57 PM
I love you Eric! ;)
aww I <3 you 2 <D !

Sis

What's  <D  Looks like an icecream cone.

The Purple Fuzzy

iridiscente

hmmm... Or a big smile with the eyes squinched shut.

Sis

Looks more like a big smiley's eye buggin' out.   :laughhard:

iridiscente

EricShane

Quote from: iridiscente on September 23, 2008, 06:43:19 PM
hmmm... Or a big smile with the eyes squinched shut.
exactly...

I mad it up!

<D
lol

iridiscente