News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Whats Your Ringtone???

Started by EricShane, June 05, 2008, 05:30:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EricShane

If your like me, you switch ringtones ALOT... you might not even know the song... but it makes a great ringtone!

Currently I have

"alone" by Celine Dion as my Text Ringtone

"pocket full of sunshine" by natasha bedingfield as my Ringtone

and "Rescue" by lifehouse as my ringback tone (when people call me they hear that...)
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

MelodyB

I have several ringtones. I have them set for different people.

For my general Ringtone, I have "Somewhere in the Middle" by Casting Crowns.
"Somewhere in the middle" is also my General Ringback tone.
For Jason when he calls, I have "Amazing Grace" By Chris Tomlin as his Ringtone and also the ringback that only he hears.
For Mom and Bro Dad when either one of them calls, their ringtone is "God is good, all the time"
When Ruby calls *snicker* it is "Fingerprints of God" by SCC as her Ringtone
When Jolene calls, its "The word is Alive" by Casting Crowns
And when my Mother calls, it says "Hey stupid! Your Mom is calling! Hey de de de, your Moms callin!" 

I think thats it. I have the generic ringtone for my texts and voicemail alerts.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Mrs. Yosemite

I got a goofy ringtone in my phone that I dont use. It's titled 'chicky-chicky'. I have NO IDEA what the thing is saying cause it is all in Spanish. But it laughs and laughs and laughs. You'll even laugh yourself when you hear it, but I dont know what it's saying. It sounds like a chipmunk saying heeer chicky chicky and then it laughs like something crazy! Everytime I play it for someone, they laugh until they have tears in their eyes.

Sis

almondjoy

Just have the generic ringtones on my phone.  Don't have the internet (didn't want to pay for it).

sunlight

I used to have a phone that i could record my own ringtones... before it died... which was 3 or 4 dead phones ago... and this is what i had:

when someone from the house called it was this: http://audio.xanga.com/Cheldubois/f8588147628/audio.html
and for everything else it was this: http://audio.xanga.com/Cheldubois/1a79d147621/audio.html   :grin: and on the last day of class in my photography class... i accidentally left my ringer on, and my teacher said it was the most irritating ringtone he had ever heard... :angel:
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Ness

I have 204 ringtones stored in my phone... lol. I won't list them all for ya. I make my own ringtones, which is why I have so many.  ;)
Don't give up. Just hold on. Joy will come. You be strong!

All I need is you, Lord. All I need is you.

www.myspace.com/roachness06

SippinTea

I only have a generic ringtone on my phone currently. I'd love to get Sunday by Bebo Norman, but to be honest, I'm pathetically ignorant when it comes to such things. :smirk2: I guess I should ask one of my geeks to help me out, eh? *smile*

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

The Purple Fuzzy

So, how many geeks do you have? :freaky2:

Sis

SippinTea

Quote from: practicalme on July 12, 2008, 02:10:34 AM
So, how many geeks do you have? :freaky2:

Several. It's convenient for a techno-illiterate gal like myself. ;)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

sunlight

on your phone? You will have to wait till you get a new one... just like me... :grin:

alohilani

My phone has a ton of media storage, so I use it as an mp3 player, too - it pretty much expands my selection of ringtones to vastly overwhelming proportions. *grin*

My ringtone is currently 'My Sweet Song' by Toby Lightman.

I don't set special ringers for people anymore, 'cause lazy is how I roll. :biglaugh:

sunlight

* sunlight grins... know how that goes too! lol!
* sunlight randomly hugs Rache

alohilani

sunlight

EricShane

mines this guy singing

"Hey Eric! Your Phone is Ringing, go on answer it... and see who it is.."
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

BenJammin

Mine is "When The Saints Go Marching In" all jazzed up. 

For my wife I use, "Every Step You Take".

This phone is very basic - no download, no bluetooth, nada.  On my last phone, I could fit about 60 songs on it and had a really good selection.  On that one, my wifes ringtone was "Everyday Love" by Rascal Flatts.

BenJammin
"Small boys become big men through the influence of big men who care about small boys." ~Anonymous~

"Courage is not the absence of fear; rather the understanding that something else is more important than fear" ~Ambrose Redmoon~

Babs

i have different ringtones for each person but for people that arent in my phone, they have

Lets start a riot by three days grace lol

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Heather

mom's is my chemical romance 'i'm okay' but she never calls

for everyone else it's bob with hayley williams 'airplanes'
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Scott

I have ringtones for most everyone in my contact list.

My mom: Sister Sledge's  ''We are Family''

My wife" The Jetson's theme.  (her favorite cartoon)

My sister: The M*A*S*H theme, her favorite TV Show

Our Pastor: Laurel and Hardy Theme (he does a killer Stan Laurel Impersonation)

My oldest Son : George of the Jungle - spend time with him and you would understand

My youngest:  Theme from the old TV Show ''Airwolf'' (he is in the Civil Air Patrol and this was the only free aviation theme I could find)

One friend dated his cousins ex wife - Dueling Banjos

One Friend loves Elvis songs: Random Elvis Songs

Mooing cow: My office (We sell cattle Feed)

An Ex Marine friend: Gomer Plyle USMC Theme

Our Home phone: The All in the family theme - cuz it is family calling

A friend whose last name is Borg - a star trek sound bit ''We are the borg, you will be assimilated

I am replacing my ringtones after having cell phone problems. But I choose ring tones that match the person.

I gotta find Martin the Martian for Sis

"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

sunlight

mine is now TSO- wizards in winter for most people. :grin: there are a few exceptions... lol

Sis

QuoteI gotta find Martin the Martian for Sis

Don't think there IS any music for that one, but there MIGHT be to My Favorite Martian!

Mine says Ring Ring

Scott

"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Babs

for "them" i have lady gaga singing bad romance lol
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.