News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Hi-Jack this thread

Started by Babs, February 21, 2008, 09:15:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babs

come on, i dare you to hijack this thread!

you know you want to...............

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Sis

Sister_Mom

*wonders where our dear leader of the pack of pinkwinking :pwink: proliferaters, Sis Kris is*  :laughhard:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

SippinTea

Quote from: Mz. Ethyl on February 21, 2008, 09:15:33 AM

Oh, yeah, like totally...*insert a 12 yr old tone here* I mean I want to do lots and lots of things. Like go snowboarding, and shoppppppppppping, and like, hang out with the guys, and wear my lime green boots with my new pink sweater, and like, just have fun, ya know?

Before someone has a heart attack... none of the above is true. Well, except for one thing.  :cool:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Babs

Quote from: SippinTea on February 24, 2008, 04:12:31 PM
Quote from: Mz. Ethyl on February 21, 2008, 09:15:33 AM

Oh, yeah, like totally...*insert a 12 yr old tone here* I mean I want to do lots and lots of things. Like go snowboarding with guys, and shoppppppppppping for guys, and like, hang out with the guys, and wear my lime green boots with my new pink sweater when i go out with the guys, and like, just have fun with the guys, ya know?

all above is true. Well, except for one thing.  :hypocrite:

:laughat:

My latest blog post.

Ashlee

lol.  Thats what I was thinking too.

SippinTea

Babs

My latest blog post.

NessasMama

I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

Babs

My latest blog post.

NessasMama

I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

Babs

My latest blog post.

Sis

Babs

My latest blog post.

Babs

My latest blog post.

Sis

Tricia Lea

Sis

Melody

Quote from: SippinTea on February 24, 2008, 04:12:31 PMOh, yeah, like totally...*insert a 12 yr old tone here* I mean I want to do lots and lots of things. Like go snowboarding, and shoppppppppppping, and like, hang out with the guys, and wear my lime green boots with my new pink sweater, and like, just have fun, ya know?

Before someone has a heart attack... none of the above is true. Well, except for one thing.  :cool:

which thing would that be dear Rubiess?

:pwink:

MelodyB

That would be the snowboarding.

:hypocrite:

I got yo back, Kiddo! ^5
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

SippinTea

Okay, maybe that was two true things.... Hanging out with the guys, and having fun. :pwink:

sunlight

haha! it's great! especially if you are blogmen hunting. The only bad thing about it was that by the time we were half done, the guys had me laughing so hard that i BADLY had to go to the RR... and then we decided to stop and pick up BigUM... meaning mary was crammed on top of me... and i really had to go. But- it was cheeses new car... so i couldnt do that to him. haha! it all turned out great though, we made it back to the hotel on time!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

sunlight

ohh yeah! another random thing... the last day i was in indiana... i climbed a tree and took a picture of myself! it was great!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Sis

Quote from: sunlight on April 07, 2008, 06:43:05 PM
haha! it's great! especially if you are blogmen hunting. The only bad thing about it was that by the time we were half done, the guys had me laughing so hard that i BADLY had to go to the RR... and then we decided to stop and pick up BigUM... meaning mary was crammed on top of me... and i really had to go. But- it was cheeses new car... so i couldnt do that to him. haha! it all turned out great though, we made it back to the hotel on time!

It's things like that that tell me that you're a wonderful Christian woman. Senioritis or not.  :great:

Sis

I wanna see it. Even if you put a smiley face over your face.

How do you do the smiley faces over your face? Photoshop?