News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Phones???

Started by kkay, January 30, 2008, 04:43:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

Its not letting me see them...can you post the images?
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

kkay

Hm..it won't let me save the pictures :smirk2:

The first one is the LG enV.
Second is the Motorola MOTO Z6c World Edition.
Third is the LG Venus.
Fourth is the BlackBerry® Pearl 8130 smartphone.

MelodyB

You dont have to save them, Right click the image, hit properties, copy the url, and paste it between the [ img] [ /img] tags. Its sounds like alot to do, but its easy. It posts the pictures right here directly from the site.

kkay

That's the thing..it doesn't even have the properties option :smirk2:

LeahMarie

Hit Print Scrn, and then show us! Lol
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

MelodyB

LeahMarie

But, I like the LG enV and the BlackBerry® Pearl 8130 smartphone, the best! I'd go with either one of those :thumbsup2:
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

kkay

I wish the Verizon website wasn't so difficult :roll:

Thanks for the input, Leah :)

I think I may go with the enV because I don't really have much use for the Blackberry.

kkay

Ooh..here's a website for the enV: http://estore.vzwshop.com/env/

and one fore the venus: http://www.infosyncworld.com/news/n/8404.html

After reading about the venus, I may get it..

alohilani

The blackberry will require a higher per-month fee, so if you don't need a smartphone, I'd scratch that one from the list..

LeahMarie

That's what I was thinking.. I like the enV

Sis

It's hard to copy FLASH. It wasn't just a pic.  I never figured out how to save anything flash.

LeahMarie

I've only ever used 'Print Screen', and pasted it into Paint.. It worked for me.. :smirk2:

kkay

I tried the print screen thing. It's just too much of a hassle to get it to the right size.

BUT, I've narrowed it down between the enV and the Venus.

LeahMarie

That's okay.. I saw them all anyways.. I just googled them :thumbsup2:

My favorite is stil the enV, though

kkay

Wow. I just compared the enV and Venus on verizon's website..looks like the enV has A LOT more quality to it. I'll probably get it.

Just_in

without even looking at the phone i would say without even looking the Blackberry Perl... i love that phone, i was going to get it but got another kind of Blackberry

~You will never save the world by being like the world~

kkay

I found out I can't actually upgrade my phone until April :roll: Well, they told me I can get the 2 year contract price but I'm really wanting the $100 credit I'll have in April, so I guess I'll have to wait :(

I'm pretty sure I'm going to get the enV though. It seems to be the best for the price it is. I compared it with the Venus and it has more capabilities and functions.

I'd love to have a Pearl but someone told me I'd have to get extra stuff for it and I'm not really into paying for it. lol

kkay

Update: ended up getting the enV for $80 :)

MsJennJenn

the pearl has a lot of features you can activate if you want them. but you dont have to. misconception!!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine: