News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Questions on Boost Mobile Pay as you Go

Started by Backseat Radio, October 11, 2007, 06:06:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Backseat Radio

Are there any Boost Mobile Pay as you Go customers here on GP? 

I'm currently with TracFone and their gonna be forcing me to change phones soon so I'm looking into whether or not I'd like to try a different prepay company.  I don't want something with a 2 year plan cause the lowest I've found on packages is around $50 a month which is more than I want to put out per month when I rarely make phone calls.

I've been looking at the boost mobile site and theres some questions I have that I can't find answers to on that site.  Here's the questions...

What does it cost for incomming calls? their site tells the cost of outgoing calls only and incomming calls can eat ya alive money wise.

On the unlimited walkie talkie for $1/day...

Do I only pay that $1 on days I use walkie talkie or does it cost me a $1 every day whether or not I use walkie talkie? (if I walkie talkie 2 out of 10 days will it cost me $2 or $10?)

Does that $1 cover walkie talkie to more than one person or does it cost me a $1 for every person I walkie talkie to (walkie talkie to 3 people today = $3  or walkie talkie to 3 people today = $1)

On tracfone once I buy minutes and add them to my phone I keep them until I've used them.  I don't loose minutes at the end of the month or at the end of 90 days if I've not used them.  Does boost mobile pay as you go carry minutes over to the next period if their not used?

apsurf

you might look into net10 phones, very similar to tracphone and cheaper....I will probably switch over to it in another month from tracphone.

Backseat Radio

I'm not sure that net10 is even available in my area.  The only prepay  phones sold in this area are TracFone and Boost Mobile   :-?