News:

Remember to check out the Devotions & Poems forum!

Main Menu

Fries from 11/17/05

Started by mini, June 07, 2006, 01:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tricia Lea

saw this thread. How are the fries now

mini

Sorry about that.  Haven't noticed that anyone posted on here.  Still got the fries.  Nice and golden brown.  Ill see if I can get some pictures of them later.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Tricia Lea

Hope no one mistakes them for new ones and eats them lol

NessasMama

They probably taste the same as they did way back at the beginning!!!......lol
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

mini

LOL

All my guys know not to mess with my fries.  LOL
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Backseat Radio

defiantley makes me think twice about ordering any more fries

okieoliveoyl

so where are the pictures???  You should like write burger king about those or something...you might make millions...haha.. NOT!
Gods Promise: "This to shall pass"  not "and it came to stay"

myhaloisintheshop

those things are close to a year old!

Tricia Lea

makes me wonder how long burger king leaves their fries out before they serve them as fresh   ugh lol

Chseeads

It's the salt that's preserving them....   :lol:

Tricia Lea

anyone up for some BK fries after this

amanda18

JUST DANCE!!

Tricia Lea

mini

Ill try to get some pics tomorrow at work.

Someone put 11/17 on the calender as my fries B-Day.

okieoliveoyl

it's now tomorrow....

so where are the pics?
Gods Promise: "This to shall pass"  not "and it came to stay"

ChangedByGod

Maybe someone ate her fries thinking they were freash,  Now wouldn't that make you gag

mini

There they are.  My fries, now 10 months, 1 day old.

Chseeads

Reminds me of the nursery rhyme:

French fries hot
French fries cold
French fries 10 months and one day old....

lol

NessasMama

I can't believe that they still look like that......where's the mold and the slime!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Do they stay in our stomach like that? ? ? ?  :o :o
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

Tricia Lea

Quote from: Chseeads on September 18, 2006, 07:21:36 PM
Reminds me of the nursery rhyme:

French fries hot
French fries cold
French fries 10 months and one day old....

lol
I was thinking and yes I can think lol
chseeads bday is coming up   saw on the calander
  great present for him  the fries
He might enjoy them

nicolejoy

lol - you should try one - see if it still TASTES the same!! ;)

Tricia Lea

Not me  lol

I still think someone should send it to Chseeads as a birthday present

acjmom

Quote from: NessasMama on September 19, 2006, 01:27:24 AM
I can't believe that they still look like that......where's the mold and the slime!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

and roaches and ants?!
"Your problem is not the problem.  Your reaction to the problem is the problem"  -Pastor Brian Kinsey

Tricia Lea

Ants love french friea for some reason

lol must be somthing bout those that they dont like lol

Chseeads

Quote from: NessasMama on September 19, 2006, 01:27:24 AM

Never noticed a french fry come out the same way it went in.....now corn on the other hand..... :freaky: