News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Fries from 11/17/05

Started by mini, June 07, 2006, 01:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

Some of you may remember me posting a picture a few months ago of some fries that I bought at burger king on November 17, 2005.  I decided to keep them to see how long they would last before they finally rotted away, or if they would ever rot away.  (first sign of mold, they are outta here)

Here was the pic from a few months ago:

Nice, golden brown.

Today:

Still nice and golden brown.  A little on the crunchy side, and no I have not tried one.  I just want to see how long they will last.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

alohilani

JoleneHeather

ugh, makes me never want to eat fries

Chseeads

They deep fry em in formaldehyde.

sweettartmommy

Nice preservative huh?? BOL   :laughhard:

amanda18

HEy I'll give you a dollar if you eat them. :)

JUST DANCE!!

GroovinB3

that is one of the most twisted "experiments" i think i've seen in my life.  you actually 'just kept them' in your fridge? 
Without Your Spirit to touch and anoint
The sweetest sounds become mere noise
But to play like David, to calm and to soothe
And most of all, to be pleasing to you
Let this be my motive and the source of my drive
That Your name will ever be glorified
-taken from The Musicians Prayer

LarryTheCucumber

so you're implying that Burger King fries will halt the ageing process if you eat enough?

:P

Jennie-lynnie

I don't know whether I'm grossed out... or if I just wanna laugh! lol

That's gross... but for some reason I find it rather funny  :smirk2: lol

Chseeads

He didn't keep them IN the fridge, they're just sitting on top of the fridge.

mini

The fries have set there for...lets see....nearly 7 months.  Not a sign of mold anywhere.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

acjmom

i knew there was a reason i don't eat at burger king  :biglaugh:
"Your problem is not the problem.  Your reaction to the problem is the problem"  -Pastor Brian Kinsey

okieoliveoyl

I knew you were messed up for some reason....  that's just gross and wrong!!!!!
Gods Promise: "This to shall pass"  not "and it came to stay"

Roxie

Some people make things happen, some watch while things happen, and some wonder \"What happened?\"

Which type of person are you?

chelleebelle

Well...at least this is being done at your work rather than home!  I would probably have thrown them away by now!

Chseeads

But it's in the name of science......

BigUm

"Good night now!" --Jim Rome :speech:

amanda18

I'd eat em with out fear factor!

JUST DANCE!!

Jennie-lynnie

NessasMama

Gross Amanda.

I've never had fries around for 7 months, but, I have seen them after a few weeks and there is no difference. WOW, 7 months......that makes me want to NEVER eat fries from there again. I'm sure McD's, Wendys, etc...are all the same.
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

amanda18

JUST DANCE!!

sis_samara

Hey, next food drive I'm throwing in a lb of BK fries.....non perishables!

mini

NessasMama

How r the fries doing? ? ? ?
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

chelleebelle

Do you still have the fries out there?  Or has one of the guys thrown them out over the weekend?