News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Every one weigh in here in sharing 510!!!

Started by taco_harvell, June 24, 2018, 04:52:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MsJennJenn

Salad mix in Texas is a mixture of types of lettuce. lol you made no mention of any vegetables in said salad.

:pound:

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

Quote from: MsJennJenn on August 14, 2018, 08:57:09 PMSalad mix in Texas is a mixture of types of lettuce. lol you made no mention of any vegetables in said salad.

:pound: Lettuce IS a vegetable. :pound: :pound:
:ugly:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Roscoe on August 14, 2018, 09:04:02 PM
Quote from: MsJennJenn on August 14, 2018, 08:57:09 PMSalad mix in Texas is a mixture of types of lettuce. lol you made no mention of any vegetables in said salad.

:pound: Lettuce IS a vegetable. :pound: :pound:

Lettuce is 94.9% water..... :pound:
Now if you're eating spinach, or kale, or arugula.....I would surrender. lol
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on August 14, 2018, 01:36:24 AMAnd in sharing, I made it through today without eating a cow. Dinner was a broiled pork chop with a small amount of bbq sauce, greenbeans, and a spoon full of hamburger helper. According to S-fit on my phone, I came in around 1200 calories today. And I am as full as I can be. Fixing to shower and call it a night..
So you got through the day without eating a cow... by eating a pig?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

taco_harvell

Salad, where I'm from, had taters, macaroni, or fruit in it. Vegetables like lettuce, cabbage, collards, spinach, and turnips got cooked with some meat and butter. Raw cabbage called Cole Slaw was a hot dog topping.

:ugly:  :crockett:
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

taco_harvell

Nelle

Regular lettuce always hurts my stomach, but I love baby spinach salads or even on a sandwich instead of lettuce! I can even process cabbage (clean, raw) better.

So ready for vacation. Hubby is getting worked to death with no real days off and he is craaaaaaaaanky. LOL. I love him but my word. I really was hoping he could get his day off today, but someone was sick so they made him come in anyway. :( Just say a prayer for him. He needs rest, he needs Jesus (both LOL and serious here), and we still have like 40 days until the vacation, so he needs a day off!

It's raining here today. It rained some yesterday too.  I'm not sure what's going on.. if it's the rain or what, but the basement is filling up with this egg smell. Jeremy checked the pilot light and we don't have a gas leak. It will sometimes go away after you run some laundry or a lot of water thru.. but it was still there this morning strong. Really not sure but it's so gross.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Nelle on August 15, 2018, 12:35:40 PMIt's raining here today. It rained some yesterday too.  I'm not sure what's going on.. if it's the rain or what, but the basement is filling up with this egg smell. Jeremy checked the pilot light and we don't have a gas leak. It will sometimes go away after you run some laundry or a lot of water thru.. but it was still there this morning strong. Really not sure but it's so gross.

It has to be something the rain is stirring up. Cus I've noticed the smell here too and it's rained the last few days.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Roscoe

It's raining here too. Rainiest August I can remember in years. And I ate a bowl of cereal this morning, then fixed me a healthy lunch of a small chicken breast and the salad that we are still arguing about- and for the record, Jenn,Lettuce may bee 95% water- but so am I. LOL
I then ran off and left said lunch on the bar.
I cheated last night- I ate a handful of tator tots that were cooked in the airfryer, a spoonful of chili, a small bit of diced onions, two servings of low calorie ranch dressing, and a sprinkle of cheese, with a dessert of a small piece of my birthday cake.. Probably around 1100 calories total, but I had only eaten around 3-400 calories up to that point, so I was still under my target. Still staying away from sodas too.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Nelle

I'm eating leftover smoked/grilled pork steak and potatoes.  Grilled chicken sounds yummy. Jeremy rarely cooks that, but I could probably eat chicken almost every meal, LOL. Just give me a different sauce and it's a whole new world! I'm also sipping a Pepsi.. :D

I need a nap. At least today has been productive for me here at work. Chipping away at my to-do list.

MsJennJenn

I had breakfast with the boss this morning, so I went way off my calorie count haha. I didn't even log it.
So prolly skipping lunch, but maybe a snack here in a minute. I'll eat dinner after church.

I'm sleepy.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

The Purple Fuzzy

Sunny but humid here today. We got enough rain to lift the burn ban but we need more.

Roscoe

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on August 15, 2018, 07:47:30 PMSunny but humid here today. We got enough rain to lift the burn ban but we need more.
About time you came home, Fuzzy. :pound:
And you can have some of our water. I'm over it. If God chose to water the earth by dew and springs I would be fine. Rain interfers with my outdoors and makes me a Gloomy Gus.

The Purple Fuzzy

I've been checking in every day but have had grandkids everywhere. One set left and another set came. I love them but I'm tired. ;)

taco_harvell

Quote from: Roscoe on August 15, 2018, 09:37:49 PM
Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on August 15, 2018, 07:47:30 PMSunny but humid here today. We got enough rain to lift the burn ban but we need more.
About time you came home, Fuzzy. :pound:
And you can have some of our water. I'm over it. If God chose to water the earth by dew and springs I would be fine. Rain interfers with my outdoors and makes me a Gloomy Gus.

Does going outside to get in a car count as enjoying the outdoors?

Lynx

Was the car in a carport on the side of the house, or was it sitting outside? Did you have to get out in the rain to get in the car?

If you got rained on while getting to the car, yes it counts. If you went from the house to the carport to the car without getting a drop of rain on you, no it does not count.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

I do not think it counts.
Morning, all. Dragging a bit. Got a bit of stuff to do today too.

Nelle

When it's 90+, I don't enjoy the outdoors. LOL. I enjoy looking at it from my air conditioned window, but that's as far as "enjoying" as I get during those temps.

We are headed to Nevada in like.. 39 days! I'm excited and nervous. We've never been THIS kind of camping before.. well, when I say "we" - I mean me. Jeremy has gone camping out there with them several times, but I've only camped at a campsite. I'm not going to have a real bathroom. :( This makes my nerves soooo frayed, haha. I'm weird about bathrooms. BUT I cannot wait to meet the rest of this precious family (tho I'm nervous to meet them LOL) since Jeremy has talked ages upon ages about them for 7 years. :) Plus I missed the two wee ones.

We went to Kroger last night and stocked back up on Gatorade for my postman husband and snacks for me. I was snackless at work.. and getting cranky LOL.

mini

Morning.

Need Jesus.  Need coffee.

That's all...

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

"I'd rather have Jesus than silver or gold..."

But I've already got Jesus. Can I get some gold now? :D
"Do you sing at church?"

MsJennJenn

Seriously lol...

Aretha Franklin passed away today. Sad, sad. What a legend.
Got my Aretha vinyl playing. (I tried uploading a picture. Not sure if it's showing). :roll:

-Alexander Den Heijer-

taco_harvell

Quote from: Roscoe on August 16, 2018, 12:47:45 PMI do not think it counts.

Then why do you say you enjoy the outdoors?  :laughhard:  :hypocrite:

taco_harvell

I broke down and bought a ''Georgia Peach Coca-Cola'' it surprised me, it's good.

mini

Taco, will you be free this evening or tomorrow?  I have a bit of driving to do and was going to call ya...
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Quote from: taco_harvell on August 17, 2018, 10:40:03 AM
Quote from: Roscoe on August 16, 2018, 12:47:45 PMI do not think it counts.

Then why do you say you enjoy the outdoors?  :laughhard:  :hypocrite:
:pound: I spend a large portion of my time outdoors, you buffoon. You is the one that acts like Dracula, with the sun burning you if you are outdoors.
I, on the other hand, practically stay outside,other than when I'm at work- which admittedly takes up a large portion of my time. Someone needs to give me a couple of million bucks so I can rectify that.