August 19, 2018, 03:58:17 AM

News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Recent Posts

Pages1 2 3 4 ... 10
All the grandkids are gone. Now we rest. I'm too old for constant kiddos. I need a break between times.
General Discussion / Re: Every one weigh in here in...
Last post by taco_harvell - Today at 02:31:52 AM
A very sad day. An AoG pastor who was a good friend of mine passed away. This man was baptized in Jesus name by Bro. Craft after some JCM students taught him a Bible study. He believed and preached holiness and the necessity of the HG.

To me, he admitted he knew oneness and baptism was right but said ''I can't preach it I'm AoG.''. He opened his pulpit to me many times and always said ''Preach what you want!''. Many times he picked me up to go pray for his saints or visit other holiness AoG ministers like him.

I wish GOD would have given me an Acts 2:38 message for his church but HE never did. I always felt HE didn't because the pastor wanted me to preach what he knew but refused to preach. This man blamed not preaching truth on his AoG wife. I cry for many reasons over this man. I know he is in the hands of a just GOD and I'm thankful I can trust HIM!
Last post by taco_harvell - Today at 01:43:14 AM
Got the new migraine prevention medicine. Media literally made much ado about nothing, the box says ''This medication has not been proven to be any more effective than migraine medications currently on the market.''. Basically, it just works in a different way.

Trying to decide when to do the first injection.

Been trying to get rid of somethings. Our apartment is to small for my dream of living in a library.
Last post by MsJennJenn - Yesterday at 03:06:17 AM
Quote from: sunlight on Yesterday at 02:42:08 AM
Quote from: MsJennJenn on August 17, 2018, 06:53:40 PMBeen a crazy morning. But my oils delivered and I immediately slathered on En-R-Gee, Aroma Life, and Ravintsara. Essential oils are LIFE.

Now I'm doing payroll. And wishing for a nap.

What is ravintsara?

It's an essential oil made up mostly of Eucalyptol (50-65%). It was referred to by the Madagascar people as "the oil that heals". It's antimicrobial and supports the nerves and respiratory system. Kinda smells like camphor to me. Good for respitory and colds. I rub it on my chest.
Last post by sunlight - Yesterday at 02:42:08 AM
Quote from: MsJennJenn on August 17, 2018, 06:53:40 PMBeen a crazy morning. But my oils delivered and I immediately slathered on En-R-Gee, Aroma Life, and Ravintsara. Essential oils are LIFE.

What is ravintsara?
Last post by MsJennJenn - August 17, 2018, 06:53:40 PM
Been a crazy morning. But my oils delivered and I immediately slathered on En-R-Gee, Aroma Life, and Ravintsara. Essential oils are LIFE.

Last post by taco_harvell - August 17, 2018, 06:47:34 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on August 17, 2018, 05:06:38 PM
Quote from: taco_harvell on August 17, 2018, 10:40:03 AM
Quote from: Roscoe on August 16, 2018, 12:47:45 PMI do not think it counts.
Morning, all. Dragging a bit. Got a bit of stuff to do today too.

Then why do you say you enjoy the outdoors?  :laughhard:  :hypocrite:
:pound: I spend a large portion of my time outdoors, you buffoon. You is the one that acts like Dracula, with the sun burning you if you are outdoors.
I, on the other hand, practically stay outside,other than when I'm at work- which admittedly takes up a large portion of my time. Someone needs to give me a couple of million bucks so I can rectify that.

You only go outside because Lou keeps the AC too cold for you. lol

Let it hit 50ยบ and you'll hibernate. I love the outdoors from late September to early May. I want a trike made with a backrest and the pedals are made for people with bad knees. I'd take my camera and ride the bike path by the river this fall. It's $800 though.
Last post by Roscoe - August 17, 2018, 05:06:38 PM
Quote from: taco_harvell on August 17, 2018, 10:40:03 AM
Quote from: Roscoe on August 16, 2018, 12:47:45 PMI do not think it counts.
Morning, all. Dragging a bit. Got a bit of stuff to do today too.

Then why do you say you enjoy the outdoors?  :laughhard:  :hypocrite:
:pound: I spend a large portion of my time outdoors, you buffoon. You is the one that acts like Dracula, with the sun burning you if you are outdoors.
I, on the other hand, practically stay outside,other than when I'm at work- which admittedly takes up a large portion of my time. Someone needs to give me a couple of million bucks so I can rectify that.
Last post by mini - August 17, 2018, 01:23:22 PM
Taco, will you be free this evening or tomorrow?  I have a bit of driving to do and was going to call ya...
Last post by taco_harvell - August 17, 2018, 10:52:22 AM
I broke down and bought a ''Georgia Peach Coca-Cola'' it surprised me, it's good.
Pages1 2 3 4 ... 10