May 23, 2018, 02:32:44 PM

News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Recent Posts

Pages1 2 3 4 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Now's the Time for Sharing...
Last post by Lynx - Today at 01:56:46 PM
*Lynx walks calmly into the room, looks around... and plops down on his side and pants for a while.

Biking in Tennessee ain't for wusses. I'm trying to get to the point where I can regularly bike to w*rk. I've been at it for about two weeks now and I'm nowhere near confident I can bike 15 miles one way, then the same distance home after a w*rk shift. Maybe after another week of building up. Or two.
Last post by mini - Today at 11:06:01 AM
Makes same note.
Last post by Lynx - Yesterday at 11:45:02 PM
Note to self: Never get put on probation in Bobby's district.
Last post by Roscoe - Yesterday at 09:07:46 PM
Lord. Can this day just stop?!?!
It amazes me how big and bad some folks are until they get locked up, then get jailhouse religion and begin begging. If I tried for months to get you to go to rehab and help yourself change your life, and you ignored me, why on earth do you think I'd advocate for you to the judge and tell him that you have potential?!? You got all the potential of a rotten eggplant...
Last post by mini - Yesterday at 07:42:47 PM
I am not awake...
Last post by MsJennJenn - Yesterday at 02:18:27 PM
My stomach was bleh last night also.  :-?
Last post by Roscoe - Yesterday at 02:11:50 PM
..."overall normal angelicness seems to hibernate. " Hibernate?!?! Normal?!?!?  Doc, I want what he's on 'cause it is the GOOD stuff! Ain't nothing angel-like about you. Okay, I stand corrected, Lucifer was an angel and you act devilish enough..

Morning all. Back at work. Drove Rusty in, and wanted to keep driving.
Last post by taco_harvell - Yesterday at 03:58:20 AM
Quote from: Roscoe on May 21, 2018, 11:01:08 PM:hi:
Been a looooooooooong day. My stomach has given me fits today. :sadbounce: And it has been an amazingly stressful day.  When I got home, my little Daisy was having tummy issues too, so I made some chicken and rice for us all for dinner. Not planning on doing much more..

My IBS has been acting up and now they have me on antibiotics for an abscessed tooth which just adds to the stomach issues. Between the tooth, stomach cramps, and other issues, I ain't slept in days. Pray for my wonderful wife, somehow she's put up with me the last few days. Toothaches are bad enough and throw the other in and my attitude gets bad and overall normal angelicness seems to hibernate.
Last post by Roscoe - May 21, 2018, 11:01:08 PM
:hi:
Been a looooooooooong day. My stomach has given me fits today. :sadbounce: And it has been an amazingly stressful day.  When I got home, my little Daisy was having tummy issues too, so I made some chicken and rice for us all for dinner. Not planning on doing much more..
Last post by mini - May 21, 2018, 09:07:07 PM
Urgh.

I'm tarred.  And feathered.
Pages1 2 3 4 ... 10