News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

*GASP* Chel and Burrito are Taking the Dive in Sharing 485!

Started by mini, July 17, 2013, 05:55:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SippinTea

*posts bail in advance of Heather needing it*

*Hugs* Sandra

Quote from: mini on August 13, 2013, 01:07:02 PM
Im tired, Im worn...yadda yadda yadda.

You were off-key there, Mini.

Mel, come have a cup of coffee with me while Arabella naps, please. :)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MelodyB

Heather...Im no Dr, but when my kidneys act up and/or I have a UTI, I swear by pure 100% cranberry juice. NOT cocktail, and no blends either...straight cranberry. Preferably Northland or Ocean Spray. My brother was suffering from kidney stones 10 years ago, and he and his wife were unable to conceive, even though nothing was wrong medically with either one of them. He started this  cranberry juice, he HATED it, But he forced down 3 glasses a day at least, and within 2 weeks his pain and stones were gone, and about 3 months later, they announced their first pregnancy. He credits cranberry juice for his first child. lol

The dr told him later that your kidney and all your organs down there can make a difference in your reproductive system, even if its not the system itself. So him having kidney stones made a difference.

Not saying you need a pregnancy...but Im trying to sell the cranberry cure. ;) It WORKS! Get some! I know it helps me when I have those problems. It cant hurt anything.

Rubes...I would LOVE to! I was taking a nap myself when you posted that. ;)

My phone is finally cut off. Haha. They gave me 12 extra days on it before they cut it off. I am very thankful. Tomorrow is the day we can pay the bill so I only lost one day when it could have been 13 without a phone! lol
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MelodyB

Quote from: MsJennJenn on August 14, 2013, 12:13:14 AM
Making quiche for dinner.

What kind?

We went grocery shopping today, dad wanted a pizza for LUNCH, so I cooked the pizza, and now we are all just having sandwiches or whatever else for dinner, Im not cooking again.

Im making rotisserie chicken and dressing tomorrow.

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

I wish!

I used to not like it, its kinda strong, and tart, but Ive learned to love it. If I could afford it, I would drink at least one glass every day, but that junk is expensive to drink all the time, so I just use it to self medicate. LOL It comes out cheaper than Drs and pills for a cure. And more pleasant than Drs poking around with testing and stuff.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MelodyB on August 14, 2013, 12:40:55 AM
Quote from: MsJennJenn on August 14, 2013, 12:13:14 AM
Making quiche for dinner.

What kind?

We went grocery shopping today, dad wanted a pizza for LUNCH, so I cooked the pizza, and now we are all just having sandwiches or whatever else for dinner, Im not cooking again.

Im making rotisserie chicken and dressing tomorrow.

Spinach.

Spinach, egg, milk, cheddar, Parmesan, salt & pepper.
I used a puff pastry too instead of pie crust. I don't like pie crust.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

MelodyB

I dont care for pie crust either. When I have pie, I usually eat the innards and leave the crust. lol

SippinTea

*giggle* Glad I'm in good company. I'm not so fond of most pie crust myself.

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Melody

I love homemade pie crust, but not so much store bought or graham.  Puff pastry crust is almost sinful it's so divine.  I could be bribed with a mere puff pastry.  lol

You have inspired me to go get some cranberry juice, Mel.  It's got to be better than the bit of ACV I've been trying to down with water in the mornings.  I'm not sure it's doing anything when followed by a cup or two of coffee and then iced tea throughout the day. :)

I was asked to speak next midweek service (next Tuesday).  I've taught Sunday school for years, I've taught Bible studies, and I taught at a midweek service years ago at our previous church. I'm not nervous... yet.  I've had 3wks to pray and prepare.  I feel like the Lord let me know right away what to share.  But oh my word, I don't have an inkling that this is ever a more than once thing.  So, I don't want to just go up there and share a nice thought.  I want what God has given me to also be anointed from a consecrated heart/life that someone might receive it and be blessed!  So, THAT has me feeling completely abase? small? realistic?  I can talk, but Lord Almighty, let me first be anointed. 

So that's where I've been and where my mind has been.  That and Andrew starts his first day of highschool tomorrow.  If anyone's interested, I can share his testimony from NAYC.  I'm so very glad he got to go.

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Newsman

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Heather

will cranberry juice help a lesion/bruise though? interesting thought. and no i do not want nor ever will want a pregnancy! Brandon and I are on the same page with that one and have been for 2.5 years. When we started dating was when I was going through that pre-cancer junk and I was up front and honest with the possibility that I can't have kids. Lo and behold he has some previous health things that he may not be able to either. I made the decision I didn't want my lifes happiness to be determined by the reproduction of my specific bloodline. I've seen too many women wailing in the altar year after year and being bitter and upset. Don't get me wrong I love babies! But I've never had that 'I must have one!' gene that most women get. Plus I have quite a few family members who were adopted and I would be more than glad to open my home to a child in that capacity.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MsJennJenn

Heather you have pets too - those are kids. lol

I've decided when it's time for me to have a duplex/condo/house or something with a yard...I'm getting a bull dog type mix, and a pygmy goat.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

MelodyB

Heather, if it doesnt help your condition, at least it cant hurt it, so its worth a shot.

A goat? LOL Im intrigued.

The Purple Fuzzy

:hi:  I'm at work. We finally got some rain yesterday.  We needed it badly.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MelodyB on August 14, 2013, 02:03:12 PM

A goat? LOL Im intrigued.

Yes! I want a goat...lol I love them.
My sis-in-law and bro and I have been wanting a goat! lol
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Roscoe

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on August 14, 2013, 02:28:42 PM
:hi:  I'm at work. We finally got some rain yesterday.  We needed it badly.
And we got some too. We DIDN'T need it, really, but I ain't complaining. Other than about the way my lawn is growing. If Meller planted her grass in Arkansas, she'd have a bumper crop this year. :smirk2:

Melody

I bet makes for some awesome tomatoes! 

I haven't grown a thing this year. I planted tulips but my landlord weeded them just as they sprouted. Lol

Lynx

Speaking of tomatoes, time for a tomato sandwich.  I like this time of year.  Lots of people have more tomatoes than they can handle, so guess who gets some... :D
"Do you sing at church?"

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

Heather

I don't think cranberry juice will help my 'fatty lipoma' though....

Doctor finally called. I have a lipoma which the majority of the time is a fatty tumor. They think it's benign but will check again in 3 months to see if it's grown any. If it has then we'll go the route of removing and biopsy, etc. For the pain they've told me to pretty much grin and bear it unless I want to become a pill head. So otc ibuprofren is going to become my new best friend.

Jenn-I have a friend who has a goat. She even goes hiking with us with her little harness on. Coolest pet ever.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali