News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Melody itches but she's still alive, in SHARING 465

Started by Lynx, July 04, 2012, 10:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

The Purple Fuzzy

Still nothing on that new job you were checking on?

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MelodyB

MelodyB

Our toilet had a few days this week where it relapsed and wouldnt flush...but it's better now and behaving itself.

That's my bathroom share for today.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on July 31, 2012, 09:12:15 PM
Still nothing on that new job you were checking on?

No....:sadbounce:

I heard (not sure if it's true or not) that his admin that he's replacing is still in office. She's there thru end of August? I thought she was already gone. So I'm not sure if it's imperative he has someone straight away, or if he's just taking his time.

So who knows. Ugh. I wish I just knew either way!
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Chseeads

Doofuses.

My murse is black.  And one side says "For Dummies" on it....like the book series.

Newsman