News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

I Wonder Who Will Connive and Contrive for a c5, in Sharing 455!

Started by mini, January 19, 2012, 07:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

taco_harvell

Quote from: minnesota68 on January 23, 2012, 09:18:25 PM
Mel:  Peanut Butter M&M's....oh...my...word...
Tried Peanut Butter Snickers yet?

They are good and I usually don't like to mix my peanut butter with chocolate.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

I was going to do something on here (online in general, not GP per se), but I can't remember what it was, or even where it was now...lol 

My mind is going.  It must not have been terribly important.

MelodyB

SippinTea

*smothers a laugh*

It's Chris's day off. Yay! Slept in, then got up (extra quietly) to go fix him some breakfast, and took him breakfast in bed. Then got busy cleaning house (I was sadly behind due to last week's insanity), and then started taking down Christmas stuffs. (Yes, I'm late on that, too. *lol*) It's almost time for me to start listening to Christmas music again. :bigcheese: Think we might tackle another large-ish project around here this afternoon, but he looks so relaxed and peaceful reading his book on the couch just now that I hate to go remind him he had another project he said he wanted to do. Think I'll wait a while and see if he remembers on his own. Not likely, but ya never know. ;)

Kaits and David are coming to see me tomorrow. And possibly another friend as well. And then... oh glorious bliss... both kiddos are going to spend three or four days with a friend of theirs. I'm almost delirious about the break. *lol* Silly, 'cause I know I'll be missing them dreadfully within just a few hours of them being gone, but just now I'm looking forward to the quiet and space. ;)

Heather, that should be a great conference! Happy for you! :)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Chseeads

Roscoe

:( Lou is making me eat rabbit food for dinner. She's given me a little salad to eat- and that's it!  :o She swears there's chicken in it, but I'm thinking that the chicken had no more than a passing acquintance with my salad.  :cry: She keeps telling me :hypocrite: " Our bodies are a temple....blah,blah, blah."  :hypocrite:

I told her mine is more of an amusement park, and I. WANT. MY. GREASY. CHEESBURGER! :pound:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on January 24, 2012, 12:49:12 AM
Salads need lots of meat and cheese to fill you up. ;)
She swears it has meat and cheese in it. :sadbounce:

I even tried using my old standby and told her I had the body of a god already. She doesn't consider Buddah a god. :cry:

Nelle

Mmmm. Made strawberry cake with strawberry icing. Pretty sweet but so yummy!!

Chseeads

Quote from: Roscoe on January 24, 2012, 12:43:43 AM
She keeps telling me :hypocrite: " Our bodies are a temple....blah,blah, blah."  :hypocrite:

Just tell her your body is a Mega Church. 

The Purple Fuzzy

iridiscente

Went to get Elias' passport today.
"height: 2 feet

Nelle

I just officially picked my slideshow song for all of my pictures. While listening, I have to say..I think I'm going to go ahead and check-in to the "I'm going to sob at my wedding" club. I miss Mamaw and Papaw so much. When I thought about marriage, I prayed for one like theirs. I wish they could've all met...my great loves. I think I'm going to have her wedding band resized so I can wear it. Mom and I will bawl like babies when she sees it that day on my other hand, but I so want a piece of them there physically. So glad I get to see them again when the trumpet sounds!!

I'm happy to report that a huge piece of my furniture is already moved. The rest of my furniture is super easy!! Haha.. I'm working on NOT giving UHaul any business from us. :) I think when we get organized at the house and I'm going thru my belongings again, I'm gonna go ahead and have my garage sale sticker prices ready so it'll be done! Hahahaha..

Heather

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

Quote from: Chseeads on January 24, 2012, 03:09:52 AM
Quote from: Roscoe on January 24, 2012, 12:43:43 AM
She keeps telling me :hypocrite: " Our bodies are a temple....blah,blah, blah."  :hypocrite:

Just tell her your body is a Mega Church.
:laughat: Now THAT was funny!  :rofl:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

MelodyB

The Purple Fuzzy