News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Waiting on dinner to be done, Then post in Sharing 351

Started by Tricia Lea, November 04, 2008, 12:57:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

almondjoy

Ok, I think I'm going to bed.  I'm really sleepy tonight. 

I can't wait to get my CPAP machine on Wednesday.

BeccaBoo

Yay for AJ!!

Going to be able to BREATHE and SLEEP!!

:)

Night Girl!!

:waving:

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

Chseeads

Tricia Lea

Mel, maybe I will send brandon to your house for a week with a lighter lol

* Tricia Lea hugs seth

BeccaBoo

Quote from: Chseeads on November 04, 2008, 05:31:41 AM
:smirk2:

:sing: Smile awhile and give your face a rest,  raise your hands to the one you love the best, trun around to someone near...:sing:

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

BeccaBoo

Sis

Quotetrun around to someone near...

What's wrong with this picture?  Sorry, I just needed to bug someone and Stevebert's in bed.

Quote from: Tricia Lea on November 04, 2008, 04:23:54 AM
Heres the pic, I put a white bag under the hole so you could see how big a hole he burnt in his shirt, while it was on him

going to ring his neck

and he thinks we should take him to get his drivers permit??

:yikes:  That's not a small hole. Good thing it's only the shirt.

Boy is he ever getting adult-looking. You better lock him up, TL! :rofl:

BeccaBoo

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

BeccaBoo

BeccaBoo

SippinTea

Okay, sooo... I started out working on my Bible study notebook... (we meet tomorrow night, and my homework isn't done)... but I was checking GP on the side... *cough cough*... and somehow my study isn't doing itself.

*laugh*

Night, everyone :hi:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

BeccaBoo

Sis

BeccaBoo

MelodyB

Tricia Lea

MelodyB

BeccaBoo

Nelle

I have a child who will NOT sleep where he is supposed to! He cries all night when we turn the lights out..

Just fyi, it's a kitten. It had 2 siblings, but when we came home from church Sunday morning, they were gone. Now there's just the one... and... I haven't a CLUE what happened to the others. They were tremendously spoiled before that. I love those little stinkers.. *sniffle* They got excited when they heard my voice. So he's terrified of the dark and being alone, we think. So we built him this little "house" with a blanket he knows as his (haha) and a little box to stop the wind and all.. but he won't get IN it! So we gave him a little kitten treat and held him for a while in the house.. and then took him outside to let him sniff out his 'bedroom.' He wanted to cuddle and bite, so I let him cuddle for a while.. *sigh* I'm worried. I heard him crying when we turned the light off for the night. It just breaks my heart to know he's alone and pitiful. We do NOT have pets indoors, just so you guys know that's not an option, haha. I prayed for him (and I prayed when he could hear me) that God would keep his hands on the little tot. He's just so cute and snuggly!

Anyway.. Today was stressful at work. We had a 12 pm deadline with so many new things to have to tack onto our usual workload. We didn't get our materials until 9am, so... three hours what it normally took us (for that last week with software issues and new updated methods) ALL day to do. The two other ladies had to stay late late late to catch up on their work from last week so they wouldn't have it to do today. Craziness. I'm definitely looking into a different job, haha. It's frustrating that there are no allowances for that type of thing. Shows lack of consideration for the one doing the job. Other things frustrate me there, but I won't go into them at the moment. :)

Church yesterday was great! We had a children's revival this weekend with Bro. & Sis. Story. I love love children's revivals. It just brings tears to my eyes to see these children respond to God's word, go into the altar, pray for themselves, and then turn around and pray with another child. Ah.. Absolutely put a smile on God's face. No doubt. Then last night was not children-focused. I was tremendously blessed with an awesome move of God.. and.. I'm so very very thankful. I need Him more and more.. :)

Housesitting again starting tomorrow night. Be in prayer for my pastor & family. There was a death in my pastor's wife's family.. and they are traveling down to Louisiana.

Since Seth asked the other day, I'll update the rest of you. Kyle was in a coma for a little while. His brain pressure readings were between 0-5.. and he woke up a few days ago. They asked him to blink 3 times if he wanted his mom to not fuss so much over him.. and he blinked 3 times. We're thankful that God has seen grace for Kyle's life so far. With his extensive injuries, he is still in need of of his family in God to petition the throne in his place. And if he could speak to you, I know he would thank you so very much for all of your prayers. Thanks, guys. :)

Ready to VOTE tomorrow. :D

Nelle

btw.. EricShane...  As Becca said, Keri Hall is married now AND pregnant. I'm so excited. *G* That baby's going to be a gorgeous little stinker. :) I'm pretty sure she said it was a boy.. so the stinker part is a definite. :)

Think I'm going to bed now..

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Nice sig lines, peeps.  :freaky2:

Went and voted this morning.

NH