SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

sunlight

:lol:

no you are! BOL

*cough*
i was gonna say something different, but im gonna  yahoo it instead...
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

iridiscente

Newsman

Quote from: sunlight on September 07, 2008, 01:01:10 AM

no you are! BOL

*cough*
i was gonna say something different, but im gonna  yahoo it instead...

sunlight

:lol: i glad i did too... hehe! I love making her laugh!

iridiscente

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

sunlight

i love making ariel laugh too... :grin:
And i dont work tonight... :hyper:

The Purple Fuzzy

sunlight

no. I'll do it tonight when i wake up though. Im bout to crash.

unless you wanna do it... the flight numbers are 463 and 457 continental

The Purple Fuzzy

SippinTea

Did you order my plane ticket, too? *cheeky grin*

:beret:

sunlight

MelodyB

Did you ever see this on page 13 of the last sharing thread?

Quote from: MelodyB on: September 10, 2008, 01:19:22 PM CHEL!!!!!!! (yes I am yelling!)

It started POURING down rain here awhile ago, and it was just a hard steady rain, no lightning or thunder, and I thought about all the things you have said about walking in the rain...so I hurried and I found my flip flops and I left my phone inside, and I went out in the rain and just walked down the street!! The sun was still shining, and I got to the stop sign and it quit!  :sadbounce: and I had to walk back with just it sprinkling. But I am SOAKED!!! It was so awesome!! I was out there for maybe 10 mins total, and all the clouds are gone now, and it doesnt look like any more is coming today, but I loved it!!

My only regret was that it was POURING for about 6 or 7 mins before I ever even thought about going out there...I could have walked longer in the rain.

I will do that agian for sure!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

sunlight

its really wet here too... :grin:

maybe im gonna go dance in the hurricane...
* sunlight hugs her fellow rain dancer!

Sis

Now that you've been working for awhile, how do you like your job?

sunlight

I Still love my job. I still have a ton of stuff to learn, but i love it! I like working nights... except for the fact that working nights has caused me to loose touch with a few of my favorite people... but ohh well. God is still good! :grin:

The power just got back on here bout 25 min ago... we had like 4 huge trunks of tree down in the backyard, and it blew our swing around and put one of the poles through the top of the swing... But i fixed it. except for the hole where the pole went through the fabric. :grin:

The Purple Fuzzy

iridiscente

sunlight

Socks!
and money for a plane ticket to Oregon that i can pay back next month... lol!

SippinTea

iridiscente

Newsman

Very pretty avatar pic, Lady Chel! Although, I imagine you already get *cough* plenty of compliments from a direction other than north...

You would have laughed if you'd seen it yesterday, out at Robbers Cave State Park at our church's annual day there. Jayden and the 10ish year old kids, with maybe 100 people present including 50 or so adults, wanted ONE adult to play volleyball with them before lunch..and it's the Grumpyest of the Grumpye.. why was that?

John  :waving:

iridiscente

Haha... of course they wanted to play with you! You're fun!

I think Chel get's compliments from everywhere, including North.

sunlight

Quote from: Newsman on September 22, 2008, 09:44:42 AM
   Very pretty avatar pic, Lady Chel! Although, I imagine you already get *cough* plenty of compliments from a direction other than north...

You would have laughed if you'd seen it yesterday, out at Robbers Cave State Park at our church's annual day there. Jayden and the 10ish year old kids, with maybe 100 people present including 50 or so adults, wanted ONE adult to play volleyball with them before lunch..and it's the Grumpyest of the Grumpye.. why was that?

John  :waving:
They wanted one certain adult, who tries to hide behind the facade of being grumpy... because they know that he is really a big kid who loves to play with them. Ya know, kids always seem to be able to pick out those who will be nice to them, and will love them, and not treat them like a distraction, or even worse... like a burden. You know... sometimes kids are just like adults without all the grownupness to hide their feelings behind... :grin: John, they like you and wanted you to be there because you like them and wanted to be there, and they knew it. It's also why the Gal decided to sit beside you. Maybe she knew that by doing so, she would not be ignored. Maybe she really needed a compliment that day, and she knew that if she sat beside you she would get one... :grin: Maybe she knew you would make her smile.

does that make any sense?