So Lou goes to buy a gun for Roscoe....

Started by mini, May 31, 2011, 01:08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

So Lou goes into a sporting goods store to buy a rifle.

It's for my husband, she tells the clerk.

Did he tell you what gauge to get? asked the clerk.

Are you kidding? she says. He doesn't even know that I'm going to shoot him!

:ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Roscoe

:eyebrow: Probably true...... Now I'm second guessing my eagerness for you to come to the car show, Mini. You sure you ain't delivering a rifle for her? :biglaugh:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

I promise I aint.  But I may be trying to escape my wife's rifle purchase....
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on May 31, 2011, 01:55:12 PM
I promise I aint.  But I may be trying to escape my wife's rifle purchase....
We'll find a place to hide. She'll never think to shoot amongst a bunch of old cars...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

She knows me well enough.  Thats the first place she would look...LOL