News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

How many uses for Duct tape?

Started by Tricia Lea, December 14, 2006, 07:46:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Chseeads on August 16, 2007, 04:22:13 AM
Noooo, that wouldn't pull it off....sheesh.....  Just wear a piece of tape over it....  He said it worked for him within a few weeks of it. 

So you're saying that instead of the tape removing the wart, it more or less dissolves the wart? Or is it that every time he pulls the tape off, it takes a little bit at a time?

I wonder if Duct Tape has any other "healing" qualities? Wonder how it might do at removing wrinkles?  :freaky2:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Tricia Lea

hey sister mom try it and let us know

you could find out for us

:couch:

MelodyB

This I gotta see!!

:popcorn:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Tricia Lea

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Tricia Lea on August 16, 2007, 04:09:42 PM
hey sister mom try it and let us know

you could find out for us

Yeah, I should. But I wouldn't be a very good test subject because I don't have very many. Maybe you should try it instead Tricia.  :hypocrite:

*runs and hides before Tricia brings out the hammer*
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Tricia Lea

Sister_Mom

Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!

Oh well, it was still worth it!  :hypocrite:

:laughhard:

Tricia Lea

* gives mel mel a roll of duct tape for Sis mom to use on her while she is sleeping

MelodyB

:freaky2:

Whats funny is, I can look to my left and see a brand new roll of Duct Tape sitting on top of the Christmas Tree box.

:hypocrite:

Tricia Lea

MelodyB

Naaaa...I am quite fond of living with all my limbs intact. THANKYOUVERYMUCH.

Tricia Lea

well

duct tape her hands and feet first so she cant go after you

Sister_Mom

MelodyB

Now that would be funny!! :laughhard:

...and sad...very sad... :smirk:

Tricia Lea

did we leave you speachless sis mom

Tricia Lea

Quote from: MelodyB on August 16, 2007, 07:31:27 PM

but way more on the funny side

I  can say that since I dont live near her and she can't come after me so easily

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Tricia Lea on August 16, 2007, 07:33:08 PM
Quote from: MelodyB on August 16, 2007, 07:31:27 PM

but way more on the funny side

I can say that since I dont live near her and she can't come after me so easily

It may not be easy to come after you, but it would be very easy to find you. :up2:

Tricia Lea

MelodyB

Babs

i discovered a new use for the ole duct tape at work last night lol

we have those scanner thingys, you know that ring up the prices of stuff you buy. well i picked it up to scan something that was too heavy for me to lift and the wire, which had been wearing out for awhile now, decided to break. so.......................being the good employee that i am, got out the ole faithful roll of tape and a pocket knife and went to work. in three mintues our scanner worked once again.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

JakeLeonard

I remember a TV show that I watched at my grandpa's house that was on PBS called "The Red Green Show".......he used duct tape to fix everything.....his broken radio antenna and just about everything else

Sis

mesipie

ty sis...

i have so many more that r 1/2 done...i need to finish em...
its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

sunlight

wow, not sure i seen all the different colors of duct tape now... I just saw 2 i had never seen before
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Sis

Right after Halloween, Walmart had all those colors cheap.

(These pictures were stolen from Mesi. Pray for me. LOL)