What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

YA'll HUNGRY??? BON APPETITE! Eat up! YUMMM

Started by Mrs. Yosemite, May 03, 2008, 01:33:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs. Yosemite

Poor Folks Seafood Dinner

Salad Anyone???  LOOK CLOSE!

Don't forget this brand of fresh lettuce. What probably happened is, the water the lettuce was washed in contained polliwogs and these became fresh new frogs, right in the packages. So if you're looking for salad fixings with a little more body, then be sure and try this brand. Don't forget, it's the extra care that Mexican companies take that makes the difference.   :laughhard:

Sis

Not to mention a salad with protein.

The seafood? Better hotdogs than real octopus. I've seen them at the Chinese buffet. UGHHHH! Blech!

Nerd

:biglaugh:

My uncle got a BLT at a restaurant once and discovered (after he had eaten half of it) that the other half contained half of a big green worm.

So he asked the waitress how much more she was going to charge him for the extra protein. lol

Mrs. Yosemite

I guess what's worse than finding something in your food is finding HALF of something in your food!  :-\

Nerd

EricShane

:o  that totally scares me... I mean, I eat 'try' to always eat organic stuff, without pestisides and stuff...  but that scares me.
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Mrs. Yosemite

Ericshane,

Guess You'd Be Eating Organic Alright!!!  :laughhard: GAG

yosemite

ever complained about a fast food order taking too long to get and when you get it the buns are extra soggy?  wonder why? :hypocrite:
My conscience is captive to the Word of God.Thus I cannot and will not recant, for going against my conscience is neither safe nor salutary. I can do no other, here i stand, God help me. Amen      -Martin Luther

EricShane

Quote from: yosemite on May 05, 2008, 01:32:21 AM
ever complained about a fast food order taking too long to get and when you get it the buns are extra soggy?  wonder why? :hypocrite:
???
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

yosemite

My conscience is captive to the Word of God.Thus I cannot and will not recant, for going against my conscience is neither safe nor salutary. I can do no other, here i stand, God help me. Amen      -Martin Luther

Sis

yosemite