News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

MZ. YO's Redneck Highrise Condominiums

Started by Mrs. Yosemite, March 13, 2008, 06:25:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tricia Lea

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

EricShane

hillarious! Do people really live there i wonder?
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Mrs. Yosemite

I dont think anyone really lives there. lol I think it is a thing that was built as a eye catching art. I have another WILD house that I took a picture of out West. People can sure come up with some stuff! I cant remember if it is in Needles Ca, or Arizona line, but it is right on the side of interstate 40. I snapped a pic of it while going by. I would post it on here for you but I dont know how to.  I wish I could stay longer, but I have prayer meeting at church tonight and I gotta scram. Be back after awhile if Mr. Yosemite isnt hawgin' the puter. God bless you all!

Mz. YO :waving:

Sister_Mom

That's hilarious Mz Yo!! Love it!  :laughhard:  :laughhard:

Thanks for the laugh.  :thumbsup2:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Sis

Reminds me of Cadillac Ranch in Amarillo, TX... I mean as far as goofy pics, not places to live. LOL

Or Carhenge, NE

Mrs. Yosemite

Thats way kool!  :thumbsup2: Wonder what its like to have a brilliant mind and too much time. haha I might could create something neat! lol

Sis

There's a guy near our church who put a bunch of old bikes outside his fence. He painted them white, and decorates them seasonally. I'm always driving by to see what he's done lately. LOL

Mrs. Yosemite

Hey thats pretty! WEIRD but pretty.    :great:  How are you posting your pics on here? I dont know how to do that.

MelodyB

The most common way to post pics is go to Www.photobucket.com

Create an account, upload your pics, and then you just copy and past the IMG tag into your post. Photobucket has it already there for you, and makes it very easy.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Mrs. Yosemite

Thanks! I havent been on in a few days with the Easter Holiday and all. Just wanted to say Hi to all the Brothers N Sisters! I'm still trying to keep Yosemite straighted out. lol Just kidding. I couldnt believe my eyes this Easter Morning to see him all slicked up in a suit and tie! I thought I was married to an attorney or something.. haha. ( Im so used to seeing him in jeans and t-shirt.) I shouldve took a pic. haha Hope you all had a great Easter. Of course its always a great Easter knowing that Jesus is ALIVE!
:clap:

EricShane

Quote from: Mrs. Yosemite on March 24, 2008, 12:46:40 AM
Thanks! I havent been on in a few days with the Easter Holiday and all. Just wanted to say Hi to all the Brothers N Sisters! I'm still trying to keep Yosemite straighted out. lol Just kidding. I couldnt believe my eyes this Easter Morning to see him all slicked up in a suit and tie! I thought I was married to an attorney or something.. haha. ( Im so used to seeing him in jeans and t-shirt.) I shouldve took a pic. haha Hope you all had a great Easter. Of course its always a great Easter knowing that Jesus is ALIVE!
:waving: i love your avatar pic by the way!
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Mrs. Yosemite on March 24, 2008, 12:46:40 AM

Awwww! That's so sweet! You should have taken a picture. Now, you'll have to tell him that he has to do it again so you can show all the Godplace people what he looks like all dressed up.  :great:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

yosemite

yall will have to wait another year on it. i dont like the monkey suits!LOL
My conscience is captive to the Word of God.Thus I cannot and will not recant, for going against my conscience is neither safe nor salutary. I can do no other, here i stand, God help me. Amen      -Martin Luther

Brother Dad

Quote from: yosemite on April 29, 2008, 05:08:46 PM
Oh come on Brother I can just see you all dressed up in that big rig.  Hope you having a good trip.
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Sis

Quote from: yosemite on April 29, 2008, 05:08:46 PM

How about Christmas?

yosemite

busy playing with toys on christmas. usually wear good jeans and opt for a long sleeve shirt then.LOL

i forgot to tell ya brother dad my trip fell thru to Il. got to spend another night at home. whew!!LOL
My conscience is captive to the Word of God.Thus I cannot and will not recant, for going against my conscience is neither safe nor salutary. I can do no other, here i stand, God help me. Amen      -Martin Luther