News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Bad Day At The Office

Started by B, February 08, 2008, 07:07:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B

World Traveler

I love the one where the guy throws the monitor over the divider and then goes back to typing like the monitor is still there and nothing is wrong. Ha ha.
There is no statute of limitations on murder or bad first impressions.

I am enjoying my second childhood.
It is a lot of fun.
I have money this time!!

Marry, divorce, marry someone new, divorce, marry again, divorce, marry again... Polygamy on the installment plan.

B

lol I know! That was awesome. And that guy walked by right when he did it, just stopped, stared at him, and drank his coffee. haha! :thumbsup2:

B

JakeLeonard

yeah this video is also on YouTube.....I watched it some time ago

Sis

That kind of anger scares me.   

Ashlee

I've got that song stuck in my head now :pound:

B

Ashlee

Trying to remember what it is now, but too lazy to watch the video again.  lol

B

"Bad Day" by Daniel Powter (so says Google).

:sing: *sings, "You had a bad day. You're taking one down. You sing a sad song just to turn it around."* :sing:

B

Ashlee

I'm gonna have to get that song.  It's awesome!

Sis

I don't belong here. I've had a great week. Stevebert was gone and I cleaned out the walk-in closet. Dragged everything out and went through every box and every drawer to get rid of EVERYTHING I don't really need. Went through the clothes, and even though I liked a lot of things, I haven't worn them lately, so they had to go to the goodwill. No room here for much of anything.

It took all week but it's done. Got the office cleaned up a bit, too. So I'm happy, happy, happy. *Sis skips around the room*

:sing: I don't belong here because I'm not having a bad day at the office, I got the office cleaned up....

relevant_grace

Quote from: World Traveler on February 08, 2008, 07:46:20 PM
I love the one where the guy throws the monitor over the divider and then goes back to typing like the monitor is still there and nothing is wrong. Ha ha.

Brilliant, was it not?