News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Hello I'm new

Started by Alisha_in_AR, August 24, 2010, 01:24:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alisha_in_AR

Hey everyone!! I'm new to this site.  Well I have been here before but its been a while.

The Purple Fuzzy

Welcome!  We have some other Arkansas folks around here, too.

Alisha_in_AR

Scott

:newbie:

Warnings...

Seth is a 72 year old prison convict and trustee at the Indiana State Prison in Michigan City, IN. Do not believe anything about a farm, he is addicted to Farmville on Facebook.

Sis is not a sis, she is a guy named Bertram Marx, aged 16 and a high school junior in Athens, GA

Newsman is John Wayne Lacey, a newspaper delivery person in Reno, NV

Purple Fuzzy is really SallyJacobs, a 47 year old mother of 7 in Des Moines IA

Scott I am a would be world dictator.

"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Newsman

Greetings and welcome back, Lady Alisha!

You should have an 'Ask' thread about you started shortly!

John  :waving:

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Yup... and dont forget that...

Ruby is not an Ice Maiden nor Ruby Gillis... she is really Anne of Green Gables caught outside of time... and trapped in Ruby's body... waiting for her ex-clowing soggy pirate fiance... who is really none other than Gilbert Blithe... but has been trapped into the Pirates body...

Sunlight - Is actually not made of sun... she is secretly a social butterfly on crack that rides around in a spaceship at night visiting unsuspecting GP'rs... and occasionally brings them a pecan pie or sweet potato pie... which is laced with hugs!!! (Beware!!!)

Taco is really not a taco... he is a lobster(back)... who enjoys poking people on facebook from his tank!! Lobster ESP!

Mel... Well... she is in love with Prince Caspian, what she doesn't know is that he is really named John Smith from New Brunswick, and he is bald!!!

TheGirl... She is the gal from KY... and she says lullvul instead of Louisville!! And she isnt really a girl... she is a cat! And she likes to purr... at the mention of Hot Chocolate! But this cat has never been on a plane... and has the same problem as the cat off of Looney Toons had... only a Knight is following her and not a french skunk...

I am sure there are more character to watch out for... but... that should do for now!  :laughhard:

Quote from: Scott on August 24, 2010, 05:30:34 AM
:newbie:

Warnings...

Seth is a 72 year old prison convict and trustee at the Indiana State Prison in Michigan City, IN. Do not believe anything about a farm, he is addicted to Farmville on Facebook.

Sis is not a sis, she is a guy named Bertram Marx, aged 16 and a high school junior in Athens, GA

Newsman is John Wayne Lacey, a newspaper delivery person in Reno, NV

Purple Fuzzy is really SallyJacobs, a 47 year old mother of 7 in Des Moines IA

Scott I am a would be world dictator.

Feed The Bachelors 2010

World Traveler

I notice everyone is confessing what OTHERS are. So, before they get to me I just thought I would set the record straight.

I am sweet and innocent.  :bigcheese:
There is no statute of limitations on murder or bad first impressions.

I am enjoying my second childhood.
It is a lot of fun.
I have money this time!!

Marry, divorce, marry someone new, divorce, marry again, divorce, marry again... Polygamy on the installment plan.

sunlight

BOL!

haha!

yeah right.... hehe!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Tricia Lea

Welcome to GP.

wheewwww.... At least I wasnt listed lolol

Heather

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

TheGirl

First of all..nice to meet ya Alisha...

Secondly..I'm not a cat

Third..where is this knight thats supposed to be following me Yoop? lol 

Scott

Quote from: Tricia Lea on August 24, 2010, 01:58:06 PM
Welcome to GP.

wheewwww.... At least I wasnt listed lolol

Her real name is David P. Allensen, a Rookie Police Officer in Jersey City, New Jersey. 

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Scott

YooperYankDude: Is really Bubba Joe Franks from Dwarf Kentucky.  He works in a local hog slaughtering plant.

The Never Ending Battle

SippinTea

Ohh myyy... I see all the ADHD kids have been on the playground too long...

Anyhow then... *lol*

I'm Ruby. And I live in Oregon. And that's the truth. ;)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: Scott on August 26, 2010, 04:31:46 AM
YooperYankDude: Is really Bubba Joe Franks from Dwarf Kentucky.  He works in a local hog slaughtering plant.

Wow... either he really is a would be world dictator... and has access to info that I have never told anyone (*snicker*)... or he is one them new types of stalkers... the warm and fuzzy type... only I haven't been chatting with him on FB at all... so that would make him the opposite type of a warm and fuzzy stalker!   :biglaugh:

Feed The Bachelors 2010

Geri

Hi!  :waving:

I'm Geri....and I have no crazy story lol. Nice to meetcha.  :hi: