News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Ask Anyone

Started by Sis, April 12, 2008, 04:30:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott

Quote from: Tricia Lea on August 20, 2008, 06:26:40 PM
Does anyone know I am trying to hit 15,000 posts by midnite tonight lolol??
Have you considered getting a hobby?  :freaky2:   :laughhard:
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

yosemite

whatdayaknow, pope scott is up after midnight.  :hi: i am about to go to the radio and listen to c to c. wonder what paranormal or conspiracies will be told of tonight. :laughhard:
hope the insomnia isnt keeping you awake. been wondering bout ya. hope the prayer is helping.
My conscience is captive to the Word of God.Thus I cannot and will not recant, for going against my conscience is neither safe nor salutary. I can do no other, here i stand, God help me. Amen      -Martin Luther

Tricia Lea

Quote from: Scott on August 21, 2008, 05:10:12 AM
Have you considered getting a hobby?  :freaky2:   :laughhard:

lol

maybe I just need a life lol

Sis

Quote from: MelodyB on July 01, 2008, 09:16:21 AM
So whos thread is this anyway?

Jerry's. He owns the board. Nobody else owns any threads. We may start subjects but they tend to take on a life of their own after that. Like Frankenstein! *Scary laugh*

Backseat Radio

have any of you gp cooks ever tried to hand toss pizza dough?

sunlight

* sunlight jumps up and down and waves her hand! Pick me! pick me! i have! tons!
:laughhard:

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

The Purple Fuzzy

She doesn't mean throwing it across the room... ;)

sunlight

ohh... :sadbounce: that means all those dough fights we got in dont count huh... rats.

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Backseat Radio

:laughhard:

I guess that could be considered a form of hand tossing dough although thats not what I meant

sunlight

:grin: I used to do the other form of hand tossing too... :lol:

that one was just funner to play with! :hyper:

Sis

Quote from: bsr on September 10, 2008, 05:13:25 AM
have any of you gp cooks ever tried to hand toss pizza dough?

Yeah, the first try when it was thicker was ok but the second time, my hand went through the middle and it ended up on my shoulder.   :laughhard:

Tricia Lea

Is Anyone here?

ok just had to bump it

Backseat Radio

Tricia Lea

hmmmmmmmm  I see someone peeking from behind the couch

BeccaBoo

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

Tricia Lea

If you sneezed on a computer, would it get a virus?

Lynx

I have two questions for anyone:

1.  Where is Tricia's ask thread?  I see her reviving a lot of others, but there is a conspicuous absence here...

2.  Did someone give her the "Hmmm..." questions list from Treyscript, or did she find it online somewhere?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Tricia Lea

well my ask thread is now burried deep in the threads list

I found them online lol

Tricia Lea

lol wow that was old

Lynx

Has there ever been a time that, at the time, was not called "tough times?" These days they keep comparing the economy to the halcyon days back in the '90s when the economy was so good... but I remember listening to news on my way to work back in those years, and back then it seems to me they kept complaining about how tough times were too. Is there any point in US history when economists, politicians and the media agreed that "Yeah, these are pretty good times"?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: