News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Care Package Agreement of 2010

Started by (R.I.P.) YooperYankDude, May 02, 2010, 04:35:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you answer the Call?

YES... Where do I send it too?
YES... Why didn't anyone think of this before... it is a great idea!
YES... I have been wanting a reason to stargaze...
YES... I have the perfect suitcase to mail myself..er... a care package to that special roost...er... someone...
YES... I have always wanted a picture of a signed empty plate from a certain bachelor!
YES... I will send brownies... just because "The Founding Bachelors" has the audacity and unmitigated gall to ask!
Ummm... is this for real?
What if I want to volunteer long term for a specific bachelor?
This would be the option you would choose, if you are refusing to answer the need of the Poor College Student...
This would be the option you would choose, if you are refusing to answer the need of the ORPHANS and their unemployed Missionary Bachelor...
This would be the option you would choose, if you are refusing to answer the need of any of the other Bachelors....
YES... I am sending Peanut Brittle right away... there is always a need for Peanut Brittle Revelations!
YES... I will send Brownies as soon as I can Breathe again! :freaky747:
Yes... why thank you whoever added this option... it was not one of the "Founding bachelors" and has thus been deemed obsolete...  :smirk2:

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: upcchris on May 04, 2010, 11:00:26 AM
:laughhard: and then :roll:

The GOBs are about to be dethroned by the GYBs
Just some of them... some will be allowed to stay... it isn't a complete overthrow of the tyrannical grumpiness.   :laughhard:
We were thinking of possibly offering John a honorary position with the "Founding Bachelors"... the rest have yet to be decided on.

Sadly I don't think bachelors in the states would want anything from this end...mostly because they'll be stale or mouldy or expired by the time they get there.
Well... that is one of the reasons gift cards and certain types of candy were authorized!  Pixy Stix and FunDip rarely expire!  :biglaugh:

Feed The Bachelors 2010

taco_harvell

Quote from: YooperYankDude on May 04, 2010, 03:59:44 PM

Just some of them... some will be allowed to stay... it isn't a complete overthrow of the tyrannical grumpiness.   :laughhard:
We were thinking of possibly offering John a honorary position with the "Founding Bachelors"... the rest have yet to be decided on.

Sadly I don't think bachelors in the states would want anything from this end...mostly because they'll be stale or mouldy or expired by the time they get there.
Well... that is one of the reasons gift cards and certain types of candy were authorized!  Pixy Stix and FunDip rarely expire!  :biglaugh:

:thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2:
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

SippinTea

Or perhaps the care packages originating in Australia need to be picked up in person? *evil grin*

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: SippinTea on May 04, 2010, 04:03:12 PM
Or perhaps the care packages originating in Australia need to be picked up in person? *evil grin*

I 'spose that could be an option... depending on the contents of the care package...  :laughhard:

Feed The Bachelors 2010

RainbowJingles

Quote from: taco_harvell on May 04, 2010, 03:44:26 PM
Quote from: SippinTea on May 04, 2010, 03:41:28 PM
Quote from: YooperYankDude on May 04, 2010, 06:06:57 AM
:o Uh oh... insulting one of the Care Package contributors and their contributions... hmmm...  :smirk2:

It's convenient that we have the option to volunteer for a specific bachelor, eh?  :lol:

Just don't forget:
All other bachelors may sign onto this agreement with the understanding that as the “Founding Bachelors”, we will require equal amounts of said care packages be sent to us. If we find that said requirement is not adhered to we will have to remove said bachelor from all future care package agreements, and the said bachelor will become the main delivery point for all said stalkers!

:laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:

If you're not careful, you'll make Ruby want to become a "said stalker."

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Ahh... that could be a good thing for her Pirate...  :lol:

Feed The Bachelors 2010

taco_harvell

I see there are now 4 votes agreeing to send BROWNIES!!

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: taco_harvell on May 05, 2010, 02:00:02 AM
I see there are now 4 votes agreeing to send BROWNIES!!

Woohoo... should we reset the votes to get a more accurate count?   :laughhard:

Feed The Bachelors 2010

sunlight

:grin: it's easy to say you will send something when you know you can't... because there is no further information on how or where to send these said "care packages" to. :evilgrin:
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: sunlight on May 05, 2010, 02:21:32 AM
:grin: it's easy to say you will send something when you know you can't... because there is no further information on how or where to send these said "care packages" to. :evilgrin:

LOL... well there is a way to fix that... lol

The "Founding Bachelors" will have a meeting to discuss the nature of your excellently amazing point Lady Chel...  :biglaugh:

Feed The Bachelors 2010

Amelia Bedelia

taco_harvell

Me thinks Sunlight and Yoop both need to go check their group invitations on Facebook..... :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:

taco_harvell

Quote from: YooperYankDude on May 05, 2010, 02:24:54 AM

LOL... well there is a way to fix that... lol

The "Founding Bachelors" will have a meeting to discuss the nature of your excellently amazing point Lady Chel...  :biglaugh:

Yes a meeting to vote on new amendments is definitely in order.....

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: taco_harvell on May 05, 2010, 04:17:02 AM

Me thinks Sunlight and Yoop both need to go check their group invitations on Facebook..... :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:

ROFL... Check!

Feed The Bachelors 2010

Newsman

Lady Chris,

Have you so little confidence in me, the Grumpyest of the Grumpye, Champion of the Elder Bachelors' Council, that you feel my grumpyeness will not survive the fun-loving attempts to gather tasty treats by some of my bachelor brothers?

Also, any man should be glad to get something sent stateside to him from you..after all, shouldn't the dough have been sufficiently sweetened by the touch of your hands?

John  :waving:

upcchris

Quote from: Newsman on May 05, 2010, 09:30:13 AM
Lady Chris,

Have you so little confidence in me, the Grumpyest of the Grumpye, Champion of the Elder Bachelors' Council, that you feel my grumpyeness will not survive the fun-loving attempts to gather tasty treats by some of my bachelor brothers?

Also, any man should be glad to get something sent stateside to him from you..after all, shouldn't the dough have been sufficiently sweetened by the touch of your hands?

John  :waving:

:oops: :blush: Thank you kindly, Sir John.

Well the Elder Bachelor council is still going strong :thumbsup2:
Television is proof the people will look at anything rather than eachother

Life would be so much easier without hormones

Of all God's creations, humans are the only ones with enough imagination to be bored

Humans are fallible, and they unreasonably expect everyone else not to be

Tina~Chris

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: upcchris on May 05, 2010, 01:03:08 PM
Quote from: Newsman on May 05, 2010, 09:30:13 AM
Lady Chris,

Ahh... but see... we seek not to overthrow them... just simply to gain the said Care Packages... it is afterall for the ORPHANS!

I would second that... but I do not wish to steal his possible care package...  :biglaugh: 

John  :waving:

:oops: :blush: Thank you kindly, Sir John.

Well the Elder Bachelor council is still going strong :thumbsup2:

Wowsers... in some parts that would be considered a proposal of sorts... :freaky2:

Feed The Bachelors 2010

RainbowJingles

What exactly is she *cough* PROPOSING to do?
Or is it HIM that's doing the proposing?

This is getting interesting, indeed.

TheGirl

:sing: someones gettin married in the mornin. . ding dong the bells are gonna chime  :biglaugh:

Newsman

Wow, congratulations Lady Stacey! Who is the lucky guy?

Quote from: TheGirl on May 06, 2010, 02:44:09 AM
:sing: someones gettin married in the mornin. . ding dong the bells are gonna chime  :biglaugh:

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: Newsman on May 06, 2010, 03:09:14 AM
Wow, congratulations Lady Stacey! Who is the lucky guy?

Quote from: TheGirl on May 06, 2010, 02:44:09 AM
:sing: I'm a gettin married in the mornin. . ding dong the bells are gonna chime  :biglaugh:
[/size]

ROFL.. yes... this is a fast development... congrats...
Quote from: RainbowJingles on May 06, 2010, 02:16:04 AM
What exactly is she *cough* PROPOSING to do?
Or is it HIM that's doing the proposing?

This is getting interesting, indeed.

Will there be a double wedding?

Feed The Bachelors 2010

RainbowJingles

:o

You're getting married, too, Yoop?!?!?!

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: RainbowJingles on May 06, 2010, 04:12:51 AM

You're getting married, too, Yoop?!?!?!

Eventually... maybe... hope so... Guess only God knows the answer to that one... lol  :biglaugh:

But I was referring to the Proposal made either by Newsman to Lady Chris or vice versus... :grin:

Feed The Bachelors 2010

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

And there were 2 voters that stated they would like to volunteer longterm for a specific bachelor... one was Ruby, and that was to her Pirate... but who was the other...?

HMMMM....  any thoughts Miss RJ?  :cheshire evil grin:

Feed The Bachelors 2010

RainbowJingles

oh WOW!  Someone needs to investigate that.  Maybe it was Chris?!?!?!?!