News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

That? For BREAKFAST?!

Started by Lynx, September 12, 2011, 01:46:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melody

That does sound really good, Jenn!

MsJennJenn

That's what of my favorite things - for breakfast....brunch...lunch...dinner...midnight snack....lol
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Chseeads

Quote from: Roscoe on September 15, 2011, 11:32:46 AM
Quote from: MelodyB on September 14, 2011, 08:21:59 PM
YUK!

Coke is better!

And there is NOTHING like an ice cold can of Coke, first thing in the morning!
Nope, nope, nope, Mel. Got have my Dr. Pepper.. it's got "doctor" in the name so it MUST be good for ya.  :lol:

Faulty logic, Roscoe.....

Dr. Kevorkian has Doctor in his name...and he's not very good for ya....  :P

The Purple Fuzzy

IowaSkirtGirl

I eat leftovers for breakfast a lot...and I eat eggs anytime of the day...I don't normally eat pancakes for supper though...

Food is food...it's whatever you are in the mood for!
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

MsJennJenn

I think I eat pancakes for dinner more than I eat them for breakfast haha
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

IowaSkirtGirl

Jenn, they just seem too heavy....so they only work as a lazy day breakfast...
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

Lynx

Lazy day is good day.  :D

Funny this thread should be revived today, of all days.  Yesterday I stopped by a country store and picked up some muenster cheese.  This morning I had scrambled eggs and muenster on sourdough toast.  While it was cooking I grabbed a bite or two of pecan pie.  Very good.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

rootbeer

Has anybody tried chocolate tea?
The name of the Lord is a strong tower.

Roscoe

Quote from: rootbeer on October 07, 2011, 09:33:41 AM
Has anybody tried chocolate tea?
Chocolate tea?!? Never heard of it, but being a choco-holic, I can promise you I'll be looking for it now that I know it exists... :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

I've seen chocolate orange tea but never tried it.  As chocolate and orange go well together, I imagine it was good.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: